Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Just A Few Supplies {P, Terri and Me}

Postby Lunasa » 12/19/2010 7:10 PM

Temujin needed to pick up a few supplies from town. He had started a couple new projects and he needed a few things. It was just some small things, nuts, bolts, some more solder. That and a load of scrap metal. Which was what he was doing then.

Now, at the best of times, he wasn't the most graceful creature. Sure, he could work with the most delicate pieces of machinery, but ask him to use more than his hands and he was two left feet. And being a rather large Hollowheart, this could be rather awkward. But his size made transporting supplies very easy.

He set his load down, trying not to knock into anything or anyone. This shop had the best gears outside of those made at the Dark Side. Sadly, he didn't have the time to get more made, so he needed to pick them up here.

T: 0.1
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Re: Just A Few Supplies {P, Terri and Me}

Postby Terri » 12/19/2010 8:23 PM

Jars

Small towns always took well to Jars.  She had an air about her, a small presence that allowed her to squeeze between the cracks of old brick and hold the pieces of a wall together.  She was shorter than most, just a small Kuhna, but she was the perfect height to rest your arm upon when you got tired.  This place had been functioning as her home for quite some time; she liked to look up at the bustle from her spot beneath the crowd, liked to catch people who stumbled and give directions to the lost.

On every day, she people-watches.  On this day, her eye was caught by a Hollowheart stumbling his way about, a conglomeration of supplies nearly spilling from his grasp.  Jars' ear perked, following the awkward movement--analyzing the irregular footsteps he took to keep his balance, the grasp he had on his materials.  When the creature stopped for a moment to set down his load, the Kuhna flitted up beside him and offered him a smile.

"Can I give you a hand, sir?" she mewled.

[[ Jars; 0.1 ]]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate