Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: @@ Under the Rug

Postby Chayden » 12/25/2010 2:25 PM

“I thought that you might like to die here, then,” said the purple face that poked through the floor. Its mouth was agape, unmoving, although its words still rang hauntingly about the room. Its eyes, which may have been blue at one point, were covered in a green mold and stuck out of the skull. The skin had been rotted partially, leaving most of the bone and a few scraps of muscle visible on the left side of the face.
“Attractive as always, Lucy,” Arin growled, and then he was unable to do anything more.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: @@ Under the Rug

Postby Chayden » 12/25/2010 2:25 PM

The ribs which he had so thoughtfully made into ready weapons flew through the space, forcing their way from the earth into the man’s chest. They hit within milliseconds of each other, but that left enough time for movement. Every one caused Arin’s entire body to move, the point of impact acting like the center of an undulation in a pond. Lucy’s ribs pinned him against his chair, but there wasn’t life in him to care.
“And there is your place, Arin. There is your place.”
The voice of the woman faded away, and the unending cycle of place and replace was finally finished.

/end
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Previous