Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

[SELF][FINISHED] Golde Diggers of 1589!, Inc. in the Town of

Postby Nanglow » 04/12/2011 3:27 AM

Image Wood Meji

Image Imperial Rengosett

"There is one place we must absolutely visit on the way to Charken Village and that is the Wishing Well," declared Lekki.  

A chorus of groans met his pronouncement.  "C'mon, time's a wastin'," grumbled Hreena.  

"It'll only take a few minutes," insisted Lekki.  "And this is an important opportunity!  We have the chance to get an absolutely unique person if we're lucky!  And none of you have to go with me, just wait at this coffee shop.  And don't yell at anybody until you get into a fight Hreena!"

He quickly scooted off on his magic cloud before anyone could object.
Nanglow
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 284
Donate

Re: [SELF] Golde Diggers of 1589!, Inc. in the Town of Nabias

Postby Nanglow » 04/12/2011 11:49 PM

But as it turned out, it would be Holloughey who got them into trouble.

It all started when he hit on that rare sight, a visible gelatinous cube.

"HAY GUREL, WANNA BACK THAT JELLY BOOTY UP INTO ME", he hollered, writhing suggestively.

Unfortunately she wasn't alone.  Her boyfriend was with her.  Even more unfortunately Holloughey didn't find that out until he suddenly got slammed by a seemingly empty square of space between him and the girl jelly.  He screamed surprisingly squeakily before he passed out as the larger gelatinous cube turned opaque in anger.
Nanglow
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Nanglow » 04/12/2011 11:51 PM

Hreena howled in anger more than sympathy.  "Got dam Holloughey now look at the trouble you've gotten us into!  And I just wanted to enjoy my frappucino!"  She gestured angrily at a very dainty and delicious looking tiny cup of coffee topped off with whipped cream and mint sticks.

"And Lekki's not even here!  Bruma get him out of there!"

"Be careful," she yelled above the fray as she pulled out her dagger.  "Be careful!  I don't want to have to bail you out of jail!"

"Holl shut up!" she added as he woke up and started squeaking again dazed.  "We'll bandage you later!"

She twirled her dagger until the glint seemed to catch some one of the cube's mysterious senses and he lunged for her.  As she darted out of the way she slashed down hard at him.
Nanglow
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Nanglow » 04/13/2011 12:13 AM

Image Glacial Bruma

Image Void Carpetfang

Bruma darted in and dragged the groaning Holloughey out of the fray while Hreena had him distracted.  She quickly grabbed a jar of balm from her backpack and spread it over the nasty acid burn wounds all over Holloughey's skin.  

"I don't know where I got this from," she told him.  "But it always works."

"All right now sit here and DON'T GET INTO TROUBLE, I have to help Hreena!" she said and propped him against an outdoor table.  He screamed as he toppled over again.  His grumblings added much to the atmosphere of the fight.
Nanglow
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Nanglow » 04/13/2011 12:20 AM

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE," yelled an angry voice, more from shock than outrage.

Lekki stomped with tiny feet up the drive towards the fight.  "Take that!"

"Erif duorhs!"  He clicked his fingers and a Fire Shroud spell wreathed it in flames.

"Erif sdnah!"  He raised his hands and Fire Hands erupted to scorch the cube.

"Gnihcrocs tsrub!"  He brought his hands up and a column of Scorching Burst roasted the poor cube.

Finally: "Cigam elissim!"  And with an almost nonchalant tossing-off gesture, blue bolts of mana arced down from the sky and knocked the poor cube out.  Its giant form shuddered as it collapsed unconscious on the floor.

He turned to face his wayward crew.  "We'd better go before the police arrive," he said grimly.  "I bet his girlfriend will call them.  AS SHE SHOULD.  I HAVE THE FEELING THIS IS HOLLOUGHEY'S FAULT.  WE DO NOT CATCALL YOUNG LADIES, NO MATTER WHAT SPECIES!  IT IS RUDE AND UNMANNERLY!"  And here he poked a rather large sore of Holloughey's with a fiercely glowing wand tip.

"Eee!"  shrieked Holloughey and fainted again.

[FIN]
Nanglow
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate