Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby SirMax » 12/06/2007 7:44 PM

"I'm sure." said Sam, smiling sweetly at Apollo and taking a far from delicate bite out of one of the cookies. Oh, she certainly wouldn't mind having Apollo with them at the holidays. And children never managed to stay up TOO late... Maybe, after Radise fell asleep, she might have some time alone with Apollo, and she wouldn't mind that at all...

Metare let a slight smirk play across his face. Estelle was as submissive as a kit, confirming so far Sam and Raul's reports of her- Ronin's pawn. Well, all the better that way. "I know he wants to become human. I can grant that wish of his, if he does me some... favours."

[[Sam: 169 || Metare: 13]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/06/2007 7:52 PM

Apollo smiled.  "Then I guess I'll spend my holidays with you two, then; even if my cousin is coming home from the war.  He says it's left him scarred." He said, shrugging.  "I'll be glad to have that boy back, but he also has his own family he'll be with over the holidays." He said, laughing as he took another bite of his cookie.

{30 [lvl]}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/08/2007 3:26 PM

Radise wasn't paying much attention to them any more. She was far too busy munching on cookies now, so they could probably say just about anything and she'd barely notice. Someone would probably be sorry later on for this, because everyone knew what cookies did to kids.

"favors...?" Estelle asked slowly, making her not to let him get too close to her. "What... do you want him to do?"
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/08/2007 5:16 PM

Sam smiled at Radise, happy that she was enjoying herself. She also seemed to be rather distracted by the food... Smiling impishly, she slipped her paw across the table and took Apollo's paw, smiling at him with a slight wink. So far, he seemed nice enough, but Sam wasn't one for the wimpy guys. Nice or not, she wanted to know how he'd react to her "putting the moves" on him.

Metare smiled slightly. "Well, we'll see when it comes to it. I just want him to know that the offer is open. You know as well as me that he'll accept almost any terms short of selling you." laughing, Metare stepped back into the alley and was gone.

[[Sam: 170 || Metare: 14]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/08/2007 7:22 PM

Apollo blinked and appeared confused for but a moment, but then, he smiled back and gave her had a playful squeeze before saying, "Well, now... have you met any other handsome Kuhnas?" He winked as well, trying to remember as many things as his cousins had told him.

{31}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/08/2007 11:06 PM

Radise look over at her mother, half of a whole cookie sticking out of her mouth. the fur around her jaw was littered with crumbles from the soft cookies. She tried to speak, but her words were completely killed by the food.

"W-We'll see what he says..." Estelle spoke softly, taking a small step back. "I'll talk to him when I get home..."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/09/2007 12:09 AM

Sam looked over at Radise and quickly slipped her paw from Apollo's paw to the plate of cookies and took one of them, taking a bite and looking at her daughter with an innocent "What? Who, me?" sort of expression. She'd just been reaching for a cookie, that was all, her face claimed. She had just grabbed his hand by accident. Why don't you go back to your cookies? her face suggested. Sam was a master of non-verbal communication.

[[171]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/09/2007 10:14 AM

Apollo chuckled watching Sam and Radise, and then he took his paintbrush from its case hidden under the table and he began to paint a picture.  The background appeared to be Nabias, in front of the cafe, and there were three Kuhnas in the picture: Sam, Radise, and... he blinked as he sketched out the third figure.  Himself?  Shaking his surprise from his face, he continued to paint, making each figure seemingly come to life.

{32}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/09/2007 1:41 PM

The Taanre kuhna yawned and the cookie fell to the floor. Oops. She hadn't meant to do that. Oh well... it wasn't like she was starving. She was actually pretty stuffed now. "I'm really happy that Estelle brought me here today..." she spoke, sounding a good bit sleepy. Cookies and coco.. the perfect combination to make a young kuhna sleepy.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/09/2007 2:01 PM

"Me too." said Sam, smiling at her daughter happily. It was wonderful have one of her children around again. Still, it looked like she was dropping off to sleep... Grinning, she looked over to Apollo and noticed he was painting. Putting an arm around Radise's shoulder and pulling the girl closer, she looked over to Apollo and watched him paint.

[[172]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/09/2007 2:06 PM

Apollo continued to paint, noticing Radise yawn.  He chuckled slightly, but continued to paint.  Each brush stroke seemed to bring more life into the picture, and he smiled again, putting a finishing touch on the picture: his little signature.  Putting it up on the table, he said, "Here's something for you guys." He smiled, hoping that they'd like it.

{Apollo: 33}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/09/2007 2:47 PM

She had been falling asleep, almost out of it until Apollo showed them the picture. She perked up a bit and looked over at it, smiling. "Wow.. That's really pretty Mr. Apollo." Radise's tails were wavering about slowly behind her, showing that she was happy. "There's an arkuhna in our house... but she doesn't ever seem to paint. If she does, she must be hiding while painting."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 12/09/2007 3:09 PM

"Wow, that is really good, Apollo." Said Sam in surprised, looking at the impressive detail in the painting. Wait, how had he drawn it from that angle? She looked around momentarily for mirror, but didn't see one. How had he drawn it as if he was standing outside? And not only that, but including himself in the painting? "None of the Arkuhnas at our pen paint either, that I've seen." She paused. "Well, maybe Satar. But not very well."

[[173]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 12/10/2007 1:22 PM

Apollo chuckled as he said, "Well, that's a shame, actually.  Both my cousin and I can paint rather well.  We've always been able to look at one scene, memorize it, and then paint it from whatever angle we desire, and with whatever people we can remember." He shrugged as he said, "There was one time, back in Idalani Falls, when I met a mute Arkuhna girl.  the meeting which we had was rather brief, so I don't remember too much... but I remember taking a waterfall I had seen on the way into our meeting place and painting it as a background for a picture of her." Taking another bite of a cookie, looking over at the drowsy Taanre girl.

{Apollo: 34}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/15/2007 5:19 PM

Radise let out a small yawn before letting her head rest on the table. The poor little girl wasn't used to so much excitement all in one day, and she was completely worn out. She was happy though... she had gotten to meet her mother for the first time since she was a tiny little kit. Her eyes closed and she began to drift off to sleep.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext