Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Lightning and Fire (P)

Postby Palenski » 10/08/2011 7:02 PM

Pharron couldn't completely remember why she was here. Palenski had said something vague about supplies before rushing her away from camp, and while this town was the perfect place for supplies, she had no idea which kinds were needed.

She glanced around. It probably would have been a good idea to go back and clarify with Palenski, find out exactly what he was talking about, but that wasn't really Pharron's way of doing things. She wasn't one for questions.

There was a street performer across the road. Pharron glanced down at the gray pouch she was holding, heavy with KS, then up at the performer.

"Excuse me," she called out, moving toward him. "May I join you?"
ImageImageImage
Palenski
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Re: Lightening and Fire (P)

Postby Kylo » 10/08/2011 7:12 PM

Blitz wandered the streets of Nabasia and whistled softly to herself the german national anthem. Spotting a street performer she padded softly over to him. Blinking curiously she sat down crosslegged and waited for him to go about his act. Noticing a women asking him a question she smiled up at her politely revieling unusually sharp teeth. "Guten tag ma'am. Are you here to watch the performer too?" She got up and held out her hand and tilted her head slightly as she grinned. Her eyes flickered like static on a television screen with black and white as she looked the women up and down. "Mein name is Blitzen Jaager, but please call me Blitz."

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Palenski » 10/08/2011 7:36 PM

"Hi!" Pharron said, shaking the Kuhna's hand. "I'm Pharron Helia. And actually, I was going to ask him if I could join." Pharron grinned. "I used to be a street performer, too."

She turned to the man and tapped his shoulder. He caught his juggling pins and turned to look at her, adjusting his hat. "Excuse me," she said, clearing her throat and wringing her hands. "I was wondering if I could join you."

The man smiled. "Oh, you juggle, too?"

"Sort of." She glanced between him and the Kuhna. "Promise you won't freak out?"
ImageImageImage
Palenski
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/08/2011 7:41 PM

"I don't 'freak out' easily. Trust me I've seen many odd things in mein lifetime." She chuckled as she sat down to watch the two juggle. Her ears twitched in excitement as her eyes crackled even more. She felt the electricity build up inside her and knew she'd have to release it soon. She found it to be interesting that both of the people she has met here in Nabasia were, or in one case, are street performers. Maybe this place was famous for such professionals.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Lightning and Fire (P)

Postby Palenski » 10/25/2011 10:29 PM

[Oh my god, I'm sorry it took so long to respond! My laptop decided to become infested with viruses. It's better now though.]

Pharron took a nervous breath and stared down at her hands for a moment. She wasn't used to performing when Palenski wasn't around. He was...sort of a father for her, always guiding her between performances, boosting her confidence. She had the same feeling now that she'd had the first time she'd stepped out in front of an audience.

She took another breath and let a charge run down to her fingertips.

Her hands burst into flames.
ImageImageImage
Palenski
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/25/2011 11:00 PM

"Wow..." Blitz watched in amazement and laughed happily. She pranced about and let electricity zip out of her as lightning into the ground. "You're like me! Except with fire!" She had never seen someone control fire before.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Palenski » 11/07/2011 11:10 PM

(Okay this time it's on me. I'm sorry it took so long to reply. D:)

Pharron grinned. "You can do something like this? I'd like to see!"

She let the fireballs die in her hands, enjoying the warmth they let off. They never burned her, of course, nor anyone else, though it was often fun to play tricks on people and laugh at their terrified reactions. Sometimes she went too far and people were seriously scared, but she was always very careful not to chose any 'victims' that might have heart or anxiety problems.
ImageImageImage
Palenski
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate