Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

The Darkness of a Trapt Soul [self]

Postby soulforevertrapt » 01/20/2012 8:22 PM

Image Purine Albie

Name: Rebecca
Nicknames: Becky
Description: Becky was troubled as a young albie, but now she is grown and making her own family. She is happily engaged to Joey, another albie, and hopes to soon have a baby. Her only trouble being her sister. They have become so distant they can't carry a decent conversation without screaming. Now, they never talk.
History: Becky grew up with a loving mom. Her dad died when she was only 3. Her mom then married her step-father Derk who united her with a step sister, Korea, and a step-brother, Ethiopia. Her mom and step-father had a daughter who was named Katy.
Becky's step-father was unsensitive and had an issue with raising his voice. This caused Becky to grow through very hard times. During these times, Becky had cut, cried, and even been put in a couple mental hospitals. Her and her little sister, Renae, were together against the world. Then, she met joey. Joey had taken her out of those hard times. Unfortunately, Renae was left in those times. Now, Renae had no sister to help her through.

Image Glacial Albie

Name: Joey
Nicknames: Joe
Description: Joey is very kind and very protective of his fiance, Becky.
History: Joey has taken Becky out of very hard times and tries to be there for Renae. He doesn't know how alone Renae truly is without her sister. He doesn't understand Renae's habits and hurts and is unable to help here.

Image Aqua Albie

Name: Korea
Nicknames: Perfection
Description: Kind, caring, good-listener, but doesn't always think before acting
History: Korea tries her best to be there for her step-sister, Renae, but its so hard when Renae is always so distant. She tries to take to account Renae's feelings, but often forgets and Renae becomes even more hurt.

Image Organic Albie
Name: Ethiopia
Nicknames: Fuzzy Bear  ^_^
Description: Forgetful, caring, strong,
History: Ethiopia and Renae used to have long talks and figure things out. Now, Ethiopia is never around anymore. When he is home, Renae is completely annoyed by his presence.

Image Candy Albie

Name: Katy
Nicknames: Love
Description: Young, Crazy, annoying
History: Katy works hard to annoy Renae, but honestly loves her. Renae and Katy fight almost constently. Renae is very protective over Katy.

Image Blood Albie

Name: Amelia
Nickname: Amy, Wonderwoman
Description: Loving
History: Amy is Renae's mother. She works hard to do what's best for her daughter. She only wishes to help, but Renae will never tell her what is wrong.

Image Common Albie

Name: Derk
Nickname: -None-
Description: Loving, but can't show it correctly, hot tempered,
History: Derk Married Amelia. Now he is Renae's step-father. He is often the cause of many fights, but only because he is trying to help and doesn't know how.

Image Chaos Albie

Name: David
Nickname: Sallad (Yes, it's supposed to be spelled like that  :dead: )
Description: Has lots of emotional walls up, hard to get to know, Bad kid attitude
History: David is that bad kid that Renae shouldn't hang around. Somehow, he's the only one who understands. Can he help her or will he just her hurt like Jake did?

Image Temple Albie

Name: Jake
Nickname: James
Description: Decietful, Heart-breaker,
History: Jake broke Renae's heart for the first time. Now, he continues to say sorry. Renae doesn't think she can trust him, but maybe he has changed.

Image Imperial Albie

Name:Renae
Nickname: Amanda (means: worthy of love)
Description: Hurt, Lonely, Trapt Soul,
History: Cannot get over her fathers death or the fact that everyone seems to hurt or leave her. She is determined to find her way through this life. She finds herself questioning what she has to live for. She is a frequent cutter and sometimes burns herself to feel the pain.
=============================================================================================

Renae looked into the orange prescription bottle. What about little Katy? She is only eight... Renae thought, but I'm sure Korea could take care of her. Korea! She will help me. What to do? Renae fled from her room tears still poring down her face. She swung open the door to Korea's room and thrust the pills towards her. "I...I don't know..." stammered Renae.
soulforevertrapt
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 12
Donate

Re: The Darkness of a Trapt Soul [self]

Postby soulforevertrapt » 01/20/2012 8:25 PM

"Shhh..." coaxed Korea. "It's alright. I'm right here."

Korea slowly took the pills out of Renae's hands and tossed them away from her.

"It's not worth it Renae. You know that don't you? You know I love you? You are my sister. I will always love you. Don't you forget it!"
soulforevertrapt
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: The Darkness of a Trapt Soul [self]

Postby soulforevertrapt » 01/20/2012 8:52 PM

Amelia wiped the tears slowly from her eyes. She didn't know how truly severe her daughter's deppression was. She slowly opened the door from the house. she had to tell Becky. Becky would know what to do. Maybe. Just Maybe, It would be okay.
soulforevertrapt
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate