Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Knowing who you are (private)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/27/2012 8:07 PM

(roleplay with Firetra and Toon-Souseiseki)

The sun was shining deeply through the cloudless afternoon.  Music played through the streets, and one man was at a little outdoor cafe, sippinng some tea.  His black hair lay nice and flat on the sides of his face and the silver and blue eyepatch over his right eye glistened by the sunlight.  His tophat covered a part of his face and the man smiled.  

"Ahh... there's nothing I like more then a nice cup of Tea in the afternoon," he said and sipped the cup once more.  He leaned over the table and watched as some of the women were eyeing his beauty.  The man winked at the girls and watched as they squeaked, giggled, and ran away with blushing red faces.  

"A blessing and a curse I guess," he murmured to himself and saw that his small piece of apple cake has arrived.  "Thank you good sir," the man said and set down the cup and picked up a fork and sslowly ate the cake.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Knowing who you are (private)

Postby Firetra » 01/27/2012 8:16 PM

Zaniphon took out a slip of paper from the folds of his parka. He had aviator goggles on the top of his head and a aviator cap to go with it. On the paper he had two pictures, side by side. One with a man in a cape and hat. And the other with a picture of a Temple Hollowheart. He then looked across the street at the man who was sitting eating lunch and looking at girls that passed by. Them not even knowing that he was different than them. He slowly crossed the street. Almost getting run over about halfway.

When he made it he went into cafe area. He then went up to the man and sat down across from him. "Hello there mate. Hows it going?" He said in a slight Australian accent. "Fine weather we havin eh?" He said pointing to the sky. "Nice day to fly a plane wouldn't you say?"

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/27/2012 8:20 PM

The man looked up at the stranger thatr sat across from him and dabbed his lips with a cloth and smiled.  "Indeed it is good sir.  but may I ask, not to be rude or anything like this, but why did you come to my table?" he said and waved while smiling at two more girls as they had the same reaction as the previous ones did.  The man chuckled a bit and stared at the stranger again.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/27/2012 8:32 PM

"Hmm, so you don't know who I am eh?" He then started to look around, and noticing that no one was coming near them, he said. "For now call me Z. I have something that might mark your interests." He then placed a manilla folder on the table with words written across it in bold letters. They spelled 'TOP SECRET'. He then eased back into the chair and started t speak again. " In that there folder is a list of names. Those are names of rouge people who escaped a top secret facility that cared and housed them. Some of them are condemned criminals and some of those are insane people who needed special care." He then paused to let the man ask some questions.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/27/2012 8:37 PM

The man looked at the folder and lowered his head and took off his eye patch and scanned the folder and frowned while putting his eye patch back on.  Does he think I'm a 'Catcher?' he thought and looked up at the strange man with a serious stare.  "Just two Questions for now.  Who are you really and do you even know who I am?" he said, leaning on the table.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/27/2012 9:10 PM

"Trust me, my name is partly Z. That's all you need to know about me. And yes we know all about you. And no we don't think that you are really qualified. We just have everyone else bogged up at the moment. And honestly, we just picked up a phone book and with our eyes closed picked a random name out of it. We then cross searched your name in our database and we found out that you are relativity clean." He then moved in just a bit closer and said in his ear. He then whispered. "We know who you are Vincent Concerto White, we know that you are a Hollowheart and we know your cousins, and we know all about Tessa's illness. We know where you work and how your life plays out. If you accept you will go on a great adventure. If you refuse, we will find someone else. But we will monitor you till the day of your death comes about. So what do you say?" He then said leaning back into a normal position.

"You in eh?"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/27/2012 9:15 PM

Yes, his name was Vincent Concerto White.  It could not be helped, but he was surprised by what information they had on him.  But he smirked when they said HollowHeart.  At least they will never know about my true forms.... yet.  But I hope they also know about my Illness as well, he thought but sighed and looked up at Z.  "I'm in, on one condition," he said and pulled out hiscan gun, Bolt Strike, and pointed at Z.  "Under any circumstances, shall you not let my dear, sweet, and fragile cousins know about this.  Clear?" he said.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/27/2012 10:36 PM

"Sure, whatever you say." He said raising his hands in the air acting like he surrendered. "Nothing will fall upon your cousins while you are gone. Meet me at the airstrip in a few hours. Say to your cousins that you are going on a trip to meet a few old friends. Or whatever to make sure that they don't think that you have died or got kidnapped okay." He then got up and walked out. "Remember the time will be at 6:00 Pm today. Don't forget it." He yelled back into the cafe'. Saying the last part sternly. He then disappeared around a corner.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/27/2012 10:53 PM

Vincent watched as Z walked around the corner and dissapeared.  He took the file, paid for the cake and tea and headed back to the mansion.  He entered inside and headed to a basement.  Vincent took off his jacket and shirt, leaving only the pants on.  He hooked 6 tubes onto his back and activated a sucking system.  He slowly breathed as black ink like blood sucked out of his body, through the tubes, and into a machine.  "I don't know how long I'll be gone...  but I should really make a portable one for this," he said and slowly breathed in and out.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/28/2012 12:46 PM

Zaniphon returned back to HQ and gathered all of the things he would need for the trip. Toothbrush, googles, dried food, and sleeping bag. He then got out a Australian Army bag and stuff all of them in the canvas bag. He then left a notice about what happened at the cafe' on his commander's desk. He then left the building via a sewer exit in a very unpopulated area of the town. When he was sure that no one was following him, he headed towards the Air strip where the plane would await him and Vincent.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/28/2012 9:16 PM

Vincent packed up the basics he usually carried around.  Tools for fixing his eye and other mechanical things, ammo for Bolt Strike, clothes for changing his appearence.  It was the basics for him.  "time to try this out," he siad and pulled out a portable sucking machine.  It looked something similar to the larger one, only with smaller tubes.  Vincent hated it, but it was handy to take with when it came to being far away, it was helpful.  

He got all of the things packed and put on his back.  Making his Hollowheart wings appear, vincent flew towards the location of the Airship.  When he landed, he was there 15 before take off.  He spotted Z and waved to him.  "I hope it's alright if I'm early," he said.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/04/2012 10:17 PM

"Oh its fine. We can start at any time." He said to the hollowheart. "I just needed a base time for us to meet at. Honestly I have been here waiting for thirty minutes. I was checking the instruments on the plane." He said pointing to the red biplane behind him. "Beauty isn't it? Had this one fer five years. And it still flies like I jus' bought it." He then walked over to the front seat and hopped in. "Come on in, we have a long ways to go before we get to the place where we spotted one of the escapees. We don't want to cause them a panic if you fly in like that. Because then they'll know that we are different. All of them were pure humans." He said explaining.

"Okay, enough lolly gagging. We gotta head out, I'll brief you on the way there." He said, then waving his arm to
Vincent, motioning for him to hop in. "Place your bags in the space behind your seat. Trust me, there will be enough room for it to fit."

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/06/2012 12:03 PM

That is completely understandable with what he did, I supose, Vincent thought and looked at the Biplane with amazement.  He set everything he packed behind the seat and took off his hat.  He has black back length hair tied in a blue ribbon.  "So what we're dealing with is basicaly nothing compared to us, right Z?" he said and fastened himself in.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/07/2012 12:06 AM

"It shouldn't be, they haven't had much of a days head start. But you never know what people will come up with to defend themselves." He said shrugging. He looked at his left holster that held a special gun that fired stun rounds instead of lethal rounds. He pulled the gun out, pulled out the magazine to check and see if it was full. When he was satisfied he put the mag back into the gun. He had 12 shots. and each shot was certified to take out a regular sized person to the ground. But you never know in these situations. so he had a backup gun on his right holster. He then went to the pilots seat and took out another gun which he handed out to Vincent.

"Just in case things get messy. Each of these shots is meant to stun someone, not kill them. But only use it in a last resort. In case we can't wrestle them to the ground. Now hop in so we can lift off." He then got to the Pilot's seat and flipped a switch. Then the dashboard lit up and made a ring as the belt started to turn. But the brake was on so it wasn't going to go anywhere. "Any time you want." He called to Vincent.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/07/2012 12:05 PM

When Vincent was handed a gun, he looked at it for a while and pulled out the magazine along with one of the bullets.  Smiling, he undid his cane gun and put the bullets from the other gun into his and climbed up onto the biplane and sat in the passenger's seat.  "I'm all set so you're clear to take off any anytime Z," he said and smirked a bit, fastened in the seat.

Vincent set the cane gun under his feet and put on special goggles to protect his non covered eye.  "Just to warn you, When it comes to this kind of dirty work, Your way and My way are two different ways," he said.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate