Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: Knowing who you are (private)

Postby Firetra » 02/07/2012 1:04 PM

"Sure, whatever you say!" He hollared over the noise of the engine as it roared to life. He quickly added more thrust and soon they were going about 70 MPH on the runway. He then pulled back on the joystick ever so slightly and soon they both were airborne. Once he was a t a steady altitude he set it to auto pilot and turned around in his seat.

"Okay so we are about twenty minutes from the drop zone, where we are going to land. From there we will walk about three miles to the place where we suspect a number of them are hideing." He screamed as the wind whipped around them. "If you have any questions ask them now."

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/07/2012 1:17 PM

Vincent looked at Z and smirked.  "Well I know that you will not answer them properly, so I do not have any," he yelled in a calm tone.  "but since I must ask anyways.  Who or what do you work for Z?" he said and gave a serious stare.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/07/2012 8:39 PM

Z stopped for a second and thought. He was thinking before he spoke so as to not leak any sensitive information. "I work for OCPR, Organization for Crime Prevention and Regulation.We monitor high profile criminals and crazies. We basically are the people who hold all the dangerous criminals, when they say they are sent to the national jail, we go in and investigate on his background and screen them for other various problems. And depending on how we feel on them, we send them to a special place that I am not allowed to specify." He then turned around and looked at the ground and sky. He then nodded and turned back around.

"We are the underground police, so to say, no criminal may stay in a national jail without our consent or agreement. So basically we are hunting down the nations worst criminals. Some even dating back to the Purine and Imperial War. So plenty of them have combat experience. And nearly all of them have killed. So be on guard." He then turned back to the controls and switched it off of auto pilot and began to descend the plane to a clear meadow. "Be ready to get out quickly and quietly!"

(( I do not know if OCRP is a real organization. I just made it up. XD))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/08/2012 11:40 AM

(Clever~)

All of that information was processed in Vincent's mind as he listened.  The Underground Police known as OCPR...  Hm, I better let Zeke know to dig down deeper into that kind of information, let alone tell him anything about the Moriolus Assassins.  If he found out about us, then we would have to go in hiding and let our children of the Moriolus go and collect things for us, Vincent thought as he suddenly felt a bit uneasy being with Z.  

He put one hand in his pocket and pulled out a mechanical like stick.  With one click, a blue screen appeared  and Vincent typed information and send it to Zeke like an email.  He closed it and put it back inside his pocket without making any loud noises of ruckus.  With that, he waited for them to land, grabbing his things.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/09/2012 9:56 AM

Z landed without any problems. He got out and checked the surrounding area. "Okay its clear for now. But I bet someone has sen us when we landed. Okay get out of the plane now. I'm going to cover it with camouflage so it wont be seen. But we need to move it closer to the forest." He said getting on the left side of the wing. "When I say push you push okay."

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/09/2012 10:18 AM

Luckily for Z, Vincent was already out of the plane and had his bag on his back.  He walked to the right wing and had both hands on the wing.  "all set on the right wing.  Just give the signal and I'll start piuching," he said and really meant it.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/13/2012 10:19 PM

"Okay, One, Two, Three. PUSH!" He yelled as he strained against the plane. It wasn't a heavy plane, yet it did take some force to move it.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/14/2012 4:14 PM

Vincent pushed the plane along with Z and was thinking.  Z...  This guy will be a pain to work with.  After quite a while of pushing though, Vincent heard a buzz in his jacket.  Oh good...  Now I can finally find out more about Z thanks to Zeke, he thought and smirked a bit.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate