Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

~+ Bad to the Bone {P; Toxxic and I} +~

Postby Atoli01 » 03/14/2012 5:12 PM

'Rise-chan was here!' was what was spray painted on the wall. It was an old warehouse; anyone who saw it wouldn't care about it. It's not like it was used anymore! A grin flashed across my own face as I admired my handiwork. It was just so much fun! Being alive was great! It didn't matter that it wasn't my own body at all. I was alive and there was nothing that pathetic girl could do about it!

I threw the empty can of green spray paint over my shoulder and listened for the inevitable crash as it landed in the small stream behind me. Once the sound reached my ears, I walked out of the dark alley, rather satisfied with myself. When I was finally blended into the rest of the crowd, I flipped the hood of my orange jacket down, revealing my lime green hair. It was one of the many things that I took pride in; I knew that she couldn't stand it, not to mention the fact that it confirmed my existence. No one could change that.

I stopped in front of the window of a clothing store, observing my reflection in the glass. My lime green hair was cut just past my ears in the back, but there were some strands that came just about my shoulder in the front, coupled with my matching side bangs. The sleeves of my orange fur lined jacket were rolled up to my elbows, only slightly revealing my black tank top that laid underneath. Between my black short shorts and knee-high socks that lead to white sneakers, not much of my legs were showing. I grinned at my reflection before sitting down on a bench. 'Why are you doing this...?' My grin only widened once I heard her silent (to everyone else, at least) question. There was nothing she could do to change me.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Re: ~+ Bad to the Bone {P; Toxxic and I} +~

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/14/2012 7:33 PM

"But why?" Ugh. Another one. Honestly, didn't they have any pride? how could they beg like that? It made me feel sick to my stomach! Finally, I just couldn't take it any more. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away roughly, and to be honest? I didn't care. Not even when she hit the floor. I knew she would turn out to be like all the rest, I just knew it. But she was willing, and I had warned her.

I turned and strode out of the alley. I could hear her bawling on the ground, but quite honestly it was not my problem. Maybe she'll think twice before jumping on a guy she doesn't know next time.

I walked up the street in the sunlight, and wrinkled my nose. Ugh, I could still smell her. It was going to take weeks for that stench to get out of my nose. But that's what I get for going for a Kalamarei. I thought, with colouring like hers, and those piercings... But meh. I'll find another one... Maybe this time she won't bore me.

Ugh. I had to get some new threads. My brown distressed jeans were beginning to look casual, my black vest top with the white winged skull on it was beginning to bore me, and my boots could be chunkier... and black is overrated. Image

I walked down the street with the thought of getting something to eat, when I noticed a girl in front of me in the crowd let her hood down to reveal the most shocking lime green hair...woah. WICKED! I watched her walk away and shrugged. Glancing to my right, I spied my favourite tattoo parlour... meh, might as well have a drop-in session, and add to my collection...
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2156
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/14/2012 7:53 PM

What was there to do now? I mean... ugh! I had no more cans of spray paint, and I certainly wasn't going to walk to the other side of the city just to pick up a couple. But things were just so laid back and boring here! I just... needed to do something! Something else to make that little girl cry. It wasn't her body anymore, and she just had to understand that! Until she could wrap her head around it, it did at least provide me with a little entertainment. I looked around the city with a sigh, still not catching the drift of even a mildly entertaining thing to occupy myself with.

But that was when I spotted this one tattoo parlor. Just the thought of all her whining entertained me so much! It would have to be something that she would hate. Something that she wouldn't be caught dead with. So I gleefully hopped up from the wooden bench and strode towards the place, not a care in my mind. Until I got there, that was.

I put my hand on the door handle and was just about to open it before I found myself hesitating. She was afraid of needles, and that was one fear that obviously carried onto me. Wouldn't it hurt? All those needles poking into your skin? And... what about afterwards? Didn't you usually have to get that ridiculous looking bandage covering it for a while? I frowned slightly and dropped my hand to my side. This wasn't something that even I could decide in a split second. I sighed and sat down next to the door, my knees pulled up to my chest. I wanted to hear her crying again, but I didn't want to be crying myself.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/14/2012 8:36 PM

I turned from the counter and strode away. My tattoo was booked and paid for, and now I just had to wait. I grinned as I thought about it. This was going to be one great big up-yours to it all...I pushed the door open, when it hit something hard and bounced back into my face. Angrily, I looked round the door to see a girl sat down beside it, lost in thought. That made me even madder! She hadn't even realised!

"Oi, kid, quit playing at being a doorstop and get out of my way!" I yelled at her, before shoving the door open and storming out. That little incident had hurt, and not just my nose... I was fuming. How dare anyone get in my way!

I stomped down the street to my favourite cafe, and ordered a large chocolate,strawberry and cream latte to go. They always made me feel better. I scowled as I was waiting. How dare that little lime-green-haired - Wait, lime green hair? must have been the same girl then. Great.

At least it wasn't the one I left in the alleyway, I reasoned. I never wanted to see her again.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/14/2012 11:56 PM

But that line of reasoning was lost when I was so rudely kicked out of my thoughts. As soon as the door hit me, my mind shot right back to reality. I would've jumped up in order to yell at the guy, but he obviously beat me to it. Just the shock of his yelling made me freeze where I was. I just blinked at him a couple of times, a mix between irritation and confusion. The nerve!

Luckily, I recovered from my shock just a few seconds later, in enough time to see exactly where he was going. My task of getting a tattoo was long since forgotten; I most definitely wasn't going to let him get away without at least a word or two from me. I wasn't like her who would allow herself to be pushed around by guys. I hopped up from my spot and followed him into the cafe, still angry. I stopped right behind the kid, both hands resting on my hips. "Talking to a girl like that? All of you guys are the same. Wasn't it you who should have been paying attention?!"

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/15/2012 7:54 AM

Oooooo, the girl wanted a fight. I smirked. She had no idea what she was getting herself into!

Turning to face her, sarcasm readying, I crossed my arms and said "Doors are meant to be opened. How is it my fault if you're in front of a solid door? It's not like I can see through walls. Next time, shift before you're shifted."

I stopped there. This could go one of three ways: either she'll accept she's wrong and leave me in piece (I really hoped not, I needed to blow off some steam), she'll get mad and storm off (again, I really hope not) or she'll get fired up and we can thrash it out properly.

I smirked again at these thoughts, and started to look at her properly. That lime green hair definitely caught my attention! It looked absolutely wicked! But no way was I gonna tell her that, after she made me bang the door into my face! Honestly!

I waited with baited breath for her to respond, and I was already readying my next comment... when it hit me. Right in the nose.

Woah. That smell. It was staggering, like she'd just spent all day in a room full of aerosol paint that didn't have any windows. I almost recoiled, then decided against it. I didn't want to be downwind of her, that's for sure. Dammit, but I didn't want her to think I was backing down from a challenge, either. I needed an excuse, but- wait, why was I getting so worked up? I could be honest. Admittedly a rare occurrence, but in this case it would probably just stir up more trouble...

Walking up to her, shifting to the side a little, as if to circle her, I remarked "And what the heck have you been doing to smell like that? You smell like an aerosol-fuelled paint bomb! What, did you dye your hair with spray paint or something?"

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/15/2012 1:01 PM

This boy was really irritating. Couldn't he just accept that I was right? I sighed and was about whip up another one of my witty comments, but again, he beat me to it. "Was that supposed to be an insult or something? I mean honestly... does it bother you?" I crossed my arms in front of me and turned my head to the side. "Why do you even care what I was doing anyways?"

But then it occurred to me. I let one of my hands rest on my hips again and brought the other one up to my nose, gingerly taking in the scent. Even I winced at the scent, however. "Hrm... I guess smell can carry like that... It's so different here," I muttered under my breath. "Something like this definitely wouldn't go over well with the cops..." Stupid spray paint, I thought. "Well, I've gotta run! See ya later!" I said to him as I ran out of the cafe. Just run back home and wash up. Yeah. Then it should all be fine, right? All these new pieces of information that she forgot to share with me!

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/15/2012 1:16 PM

"Well yes actua- Hey!" I watched her run off, after sniffing her hand... must've been doing something illegal, or something. I sniffed again, and suddenly I realised what it was I could smell. It wasn't just on her, there was a whole scent trail leading down the street, in the opposite direction to where she had just run off. I was curious, so I followed the smell to an alleyway...

"Hmph. Very original." I said aloud as I surveyed her handiwork. So this was the problem. Then again, she should have known that she was walking away from the art district, so nobody would have batted an eyelid... Dammit, I forgot my Keen Scent trait meant everything smelled like a kick in the face...

Oh well. She probably needed a shower anyway. I was about to walk away, when I noticed her discarded spray can... I grinned. This would get her goat, I thought, as I turned to face the wall...

Satisfied with my handiwork, I stood back to admire the picture. "Rise-chan was here" above a picture of a little girl holding a broken honeydew plush, with tears on her cheeks...

"I wonder what she'll make of that", I thought, as I threw the can over my shoulder. Just then, the wind picked up, and I got a full noseful of the paint... I gagged, and ran...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/15/2012 1:45 PM

Honestly... now that boy's got me all paranoid! Although getting her in major trouble seemed like an appealing idea, jail - no, prison, for that matter - was somewhere that I wouldn't want to be stuck in. After all, who found the appeal in living in a barred room with the most suckish excuse for a mattress and food ever?! Well, whatever. That wouldn't happen to either of us!

It was just a several minute walk - well, run, in this case - back to my apartment. After another minute or two of waiting for the elevator to come, I stood in front of my apartment door, floor 3. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and inserted them into the keyhole, waiting for the inevitable click that came as the key turned. As soon as I walked into my place, I headed straight towards my bedroom to grab some new underwear and headed for the shower. I only stayed in there for a couple of minutes, just enough to get that awful scent off of me.

As soon as I turned the shower off, I stepped out and dried myself off and started to slip on my clothes. I began to grab my socks, but noticed that all of my other clothes would have still carried the same scent that I did. Guess they would need a bath too! But hey. It was my own apartment. I was allowed to be comfy. And look damn good doing it, too. At least she kept her body in good shape for me, I thought as I looked into the mirror. Matching neon pink and lacy lingerie and a body that could pull it off.

I grinned in satisfaction as I walked out of the bathroom and threw my dirty clothing into the washing machine. Hopefully that would take care of the scent. I returned to my bathroom for a minute to blow-dry my hair and put a little perfume on before walking into my bedroom and laying down. I glanced over at the clock on the wall; it was still only 2 o'clock. My clothes would be done in an hour and half - long enough for me to take a nap. And that I did. I pulled the covers over me and just laid there on my side, falling into a pretty deep sleep. That boy still annoyed me...

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/15/2012 1:59 PM

Wow, that paint stank! I could smell it everywhere! I had to get home, I couldn't bear it. I walked in, dumped my clothes on the floor, and jumped into the shower. As the cool water ran over my skin and hair, I felt so calm... Maybe a shower was what I needed all along, I reflected. I came out with just a towel round my waist, and noticed the silence...

I can't stand silence. Even with my Keen Hearing, I like noise, as long as it's not too high-pitched. So what do I do? I slam on the new CD I bought yesterday, "The One" by The Corbines, and began to sing along with it as I stuck my clothes in the washing machine...

"Dammit!" I yelled. That girl had made me forget, I went into town to buy some more clothes, because all of mine were worn out. The only good ones were in the wash...

Oh well. It's my house anyway, and It's not like anybody will see... I should open the windows though. People must think nobody lives here, and I don't particularly want them breaking in...

Of course, I had forgotten that my window directly faced the bedroom window in the opposite house, and there's only a few feet between them... Standing there in just a towel, with the water droplets running down my skin, I spotted a girl in the bed, and a very familiar shock of lime green hair...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/15/2012 2:15 PM

"Just keep it down, will you...?" I muttered under my breath, so rudely woken up from my slumber. The neighbors really were noisy... I flipped over onto my stomach and stuck the pillow over my head, trying to block the noise. The feel of the blanket slipping down to my waist didn't bother me. The windows were closed after all!  Though either way, it would be creepy for anyone to be staring into my apartment.

Wait... the window was closed, right? Crap! As soon as I saw that kid standing at his window, I quickly slid under the covers, allowing her side to pop out a little and felt my face heat up. 'How could you be so careless! I don't just show my body off to every living guy!' I would've been happy with hearing her complaints, but it was my body, too! And then I thought back to that kid that was standing there. Flaming orange hair?! Oh geez... I was never leaving the safety of my blankets...

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/15/2012 2:28 PM

Ooooooo she blushed. Bad idea.

I wolf-whisled at her and yelled out "Hey! What's the matter? Do you like what you see?"

I chuckled when she pulled the blankets up.

I wonder how long she had lived there... I remembered the girl who used to live there. Quiet, unassuming, and quite plain really. Oh well. They must have moved out.

I left the window open, and went to the kitchen. I may as well make her really uncomfortable, and sit there eating a bowl of popcorn, listening to the music.

I opened the cupboards, and yelled as a HUGE black chimerantula jumped out at me! I cannot stand chimerantulas! Dammit, and I bet she can hear everything, too... Thank god I put the music on so loud...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/15/2012 3:44 PM

Guys like him were gross. Plain and simple. There were no if's, and's or but's about it! Anyways, all I knew was that he was half naked and that rude guy from earlier! I didn't even look to see if he was hot or not. Not that I would really care to, anyways. Come to think of it, when would he stop gawking out of the window like an idiot? Well, he was an idiot, but that was besides the point.

I took that faint scream that I heard as a chance to sneak out and get away from that creep. Huddling the sheets around my slim figure, I scuttled off of the bed and into the living room, where I was sure he wouldn't be able to see me. Still half an hour left on the dryer... I sighed and grabbed the remote for the TV and changed it to some animal show. The show didn't really matter to me. What mattered was sleep. I made sure to close the blinds on the sliding glass door before I laid down on the couch, bundling myself back up in the soft blankets. How stupid.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/16/2012 11:03 PM

When I got back to the bedroom, that girl had left... maybe I took it too far...

But damn. She was fun to mess with! I chuckled at her look of horror, then it dawned on me that she had actually been frightened... Shaking myself mentally, I told myself I didn't care. I mean, I don't even know her, so why should I care?

Ah, said a little voice, but she's seen quite enough of you.

I looked down. That towel was riding very low down my hips...

I smirked. Please, as if there's a woman who doesn't want to see. After all, my abs are rock hard, my muscles are nicely defined, and nature was very good to me... there's no way she didn't enjoy the show.

I rocked out till my clothes were done, then got dressed and headed out to grab a bite to eat. Might even pick up a girl later, who knows...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/21/2012 7:30 PM

Stupid, stupid stupid!, were the first words that entered my mind when the dryer alarm went off. I had barely gotten any sleep at all. Now see... if it were just me - and not that girl too - I wouldn't have any problems showing off my half naked body! But no. She had to ruin everything. Deciding just to take my mind off of the subject, I paced over to the dryer - still wrapped tightly in the blankets - and pulled my clothes out. That creep would probably still be in there trying to get another peek, wouldn't he?

So with that thought in mind, I rushed into the bathroom and put my clothing back on before grabbing a small glass bottle of milk from inside my refrigerator. I didn't even bother taking a sip from it as I rushed out the door, just eager to get away from the house for a little while. I dashed down the apartment stairs and just aimlessly started wandering the streets, milk still in hand. I wonder if he did things like this back when it was just her?

{{Sorry I took so long. D; Stupid school has been keeping me busy. :T}}

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next