Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: ~+ Bad to the Bone {P; Toxxic and I} +~

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/23/2012 2:34 AM

{{Tis fine, don't worry XD}}

I left the bar, drink in hand, and wandered down the street. Ugh, the girls in there were so boring, with no initiative and no interests. I swear, they're only good for messing with, and then ditching in a gutter.

And this drink. What were they thinking! "Go on, have another." Ha! I'll bet they were just trying to get me drunk so I would submit to their wants.

I downed the drink and chucked the glass to the side. It shattered as it hit the floor making a refreshing "smash" sound, which echoed down the street. I smiled. I hadn't trashed anything in a while; maybe that was what I needed.

I was just planning where I was going to go when i caught sight of some familiar-looking green hair wandering around aimlessly...

I smirked. Great, just the person I wanted to mess with. And drinking milk too! She's just asking for it now, isn't she?

I snuck up behind her, and when I was close enough, I whispered "so, enjoy the show so much you came looking for me?" I smirked. This would definitely get her goat!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/23/2012 6:10 PM

Being oblivious wasn't something new to me. But I nearly got a heart attack! It was only after I dropped my bottle of milk and turned around that I realized the only person that that breathy voice could belong to. "Would you just leave me alone?! I was just walking here - trying to forget about that scarring sight that you gave me - and you show up again?! Unbelievable!" I yelled, balling up my fists at my sides.

And that was when I realized how close I was to him. I hadn't even bothered to take a step back after he had scared me and that - much to my dismay - ended with my now not so personal bubble being popped. But that was when a brilliant idea came to mind! It could get me away from this creep and upset her, regardless of how much exactly I hated him.

So I kissed him. It was just a quick peck on his lips, but I hoped to god it was enough to at least daze him; I didn't have to worry about getting her mad, because there was no doubt in my mind that that would happen. "Well two can play at that game. You might want to get another shower, by the way. You reek of alcohol," I told him, holding my nose in order to emphasize my point. I quickly turned around and nonchalantly flung hand up in the air saying, "By the way, you owe me another glass of milk, neighbor," before walking away.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/25/2012 2:55 PM

I had dropped my drink. My eyes were wide open, and my grin was long gone. What. The. Heck. Just happened to me?

She kissed me. She kissed me. What the heck??? I thought it would be fun to tease her, but I wasn't expecting that. I mean, I thought she hated me. That's where the fun was.

There must have been something in her drink. Must have been. There was no other explanation for it. Especially as she had said I stank of alcohol!

I sniffed. Dammit. No matter how I tried to fool myself, my Keen Scent trait wouldn't let me. I knew there was nothing in that drink but milk. Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit.

And her smell. I think that was what had hit me hardest. She smelled so good. I couldn't get it out of my nose, my head, my mouth. I was drowning in her scent.

Oh no. I had been warned about stuff like this. About the Fall. About how my species identified their mates by smell. About how I'd find the one because it would hit me in the face like a brick wall.

No. No no no no no. Not gonna happen. Not her, not now, not ever. I had too much partying to do, and too many hearts to break... And even if she was free-willed and fun to spar with, and had amazing hair- No, NO, NO. Stop there. Not gonna happen.

No more. I wouldn't see her any more. A few days of solitude, and I'd forget all about her.

Dammit. We're neighbours. I can't avoid her.

Ah! I'd just gotten a number off one of the guys at the party. A boring one, but in times like this...

I grimaced. It's worth it. I know it's worth it. Now I just have to believe it.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/25/2012 8:04 PM

My first line of business was washing my mouth - no - my whole face. It... ugh! Honestly... what was I thinking? Never mind. I knew exactly what I was thinking. But why? What kind of twisted logic was that? And on top of that, my innocent bottle of milk suffered for it, too! Well, I guess not directly, but it was still because of him that I even dropped it in the first place. Oh, police... just arrest me now.That way I wouldn't have to see the face of that heartless milk murderer...

So as soon as I felt clean enough, I made my way back to my bedroom and drew the curtains. That was the way they were going to stay. Although... I couldn't help but take precautions as I pulled my sleeping wear out of my dresser. Sleeping wear that I never had a use for, because before now, my 'sleeping wear' was my lingerie. Much to my dismay, the only pajamas that were in there were her's; ones that were cutesy beyond belief.

After several minutes of digging, I just settled with a light pink long sleeved pajama set adorned with light purple cute octopuses. I changed into it and threw my old, dirty clothes in the corner of the bathroom. It nearly made me sick - wearing something so girly - though they matched me better than things like the other puppy, kitten and penguin pajamas that were in there. I splashed my face once again with water before walking out into the living room and flipping on the TV to the same channel as before. Sleeping wasn't my intention when I collapsed onto the couch, but that very thing somehow found me.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/26/2012 4:28 PM

Ugh. He was so boring. Worse than I remembered. He even treated me like a prince, doing everything for me, letting me have the bed to myself... I was not expecting this. This bugged me SO much! And I had only spent one night here... It was no good. I couldn't stand the thought of another night here. So I left, (after deleting my number from his phone whilst he slept) and decided what I was going to do.

I would go home. Close the windows, lock the doors, and just... sit there. Oh boy. It's gonna kill me.

I walked home slowly, reluctantly, pausing as often as I could, praying I wouldn't run into her again...

I got in, and went to close the window, when a wave of her scent washed over me...

I just couldn't help myself. It was everywhere. In my nose, my head, everywhere.

Before I knew it, I had jumped across to the open window and was in her room.... he scent was everywhere. It was driving me crazy. I couldn't fight it...

Wait. This was not the way it was supposed to be. She was supposed to fall for me.

It was all too much. I couldn't fight it off. I felt myself growl. I spotted the open door, and ran through it.

She was asleep on the sofa. I was out of all control. Before I knew it, I had my hands tangled in her hair, my tongue in her mouth... I was lost to all reason, I only knew her scent, her taste... Thank goodness I had showered and brushed my teeth before I left...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/26/2012 6:40 PM

Well... I could certainly say that was an interesting dream. The kid was even haunting me in my sleep! Obviously the horrors of what I did last night were coming to haunt me. And big time. Only... I realized it wasn't a dream. Not a nightmare, either. Maybe a living nightmare, but certainly not anything brain induced. And to my horror, that realization came much later than I would have preferred.

Of course, I jumped back, made as much distance between us as I possibly could. That wasn't much though -  considering that I quickly had a couch up against my back - but any space between me and him was much appreciated. "How the hell did you get into my house?" I asked slowly, quietly, covering my mouth and shaking slightly. This wasn't even her reaction; it was mine. In times like this, I couldn't even slip one of my sly remarks out of my mouth - things like, 'Desperate, aren't ya?' or 'I knew you'd come back for this.' No, he had rendered me speechless in that one action.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/26/2012 6:54 PM

"Window." I grunted. I wasn't even sure what I was saying. I needed to hold her. And I needed it now.

"Need you. Your scent. Drives me crazy." I growled, moving closer. My mind was screaming at me, telling me to back off, noting how scared she looked... Scared. Scared of me, of this, of what I was doing. I had no problem with being feared, but by guys. Women were there to be played with, not beaten down, not forced on...

I growled again. I wouldn't force myself on her. Not fully. But I needed her. Her scent, her taste...

I inched closer, until there was mere centimetres between us... And I shifted. Werecain-form. Probbably the only good thing I had done all night. I growled at myself, and contented myself with laying my head on her shoulder...

I thought she would probbably shove me off before too long, but even if it was just for a moment... I inhaled deeply, tasting that rich, sweet scent as it filled my nose and mouth...

A moment wasn't long enough...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/26/2012 7:37 PM

That's right. The window. I never locked that thing. You would have to be insane to wedge yourself between two apartments and scale up a wall just to break into a person's house. That wasn't the case with some of my other windows, but still... Who would think that he was anything like this?! I was bracing myself for yet another forced kiss, but that never came. It wasn't until I felt a patch of fur touching my hands that I opened my eyes.

But no amount of fur would stop him from being a creep who technically broke into my house. Even if he didn't break anything to get in. I slid out from under his animal form and moved to perch myself on top of the back of the couch. "Listen, erm... whoever you are. Practically molesting a girl isn't such a good way to go about things. Certainly not a good first impression. No amount of fur is going to stop you from being a creep. With that said, back to my first issue. I don't even know your name, so how could you possibly..." I winced when the next set of words came out, recalling what he had said just moments ago. "need me?"

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/27/2012 3:51 PM

"Dammit. Does it look like I know why? Or like I'm doing this willingly? It's not even like I want you, I just need to smell you... It's like you're drawing me in with your smell."

I growled again, and started pacing the floor in front of the couch. She looked scared, vulnerable, but I didn't know what to do. Dammit.

"And FYI, you kissed me first." I growled. "I've never been kissed by anybody when I wasn't the one starting it... my species is very dominant. You may have set off my-"

I hesitated. If I told her, if I was right, my life was over. If she knew, if she refused...

I growled. Of course she would refuse. Who wouldn't? She didn't even know my name, for Yepha's sake. But I couldn't back off. Not that I didn't want to, I couldn't. I knew that now. Resisting just sent me over the edge. If I forced myself, and I should catch a whiff of her scent... I had gone this far already. I dreaded to think where it would lead...

I growled, and stopped pacing. Squaring my shoulders and turning to face her, I sat down and braced myself. I wasn't going to like this one bit.

"For one thing, my name is Rik. How could you not know it? There isn't a woman in town who doesn't." Normally I would have smirked, or flashed a cocky smile, but all I could manage this time was a grimace. Thank Yepha my werecain form hid the worst of it.

"For another, thanks to your little stunt yesterday, you seem to have set off my lifemate imprinting. Do you know what that means? It means your damn scent drives me crazy, and I crave you. It means I need to be near you. And I can't do a thing about it, so I'm stuck with it. Thank you, nature."

I growled as I finished, and puffed myself up, glaring at her. This was all her fault.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 04/14/2012 9:21 PM

"It wasn't like I kissed you because I liked you or anything. Trust me. It was meant to be a lesson for getting so fucking close to me!" I growled at him. And out of all the things he had just said, that was the one and only thing I chose to focus on. Honestly, if my life was some TV show or something and I was the viewer, I'm be laughing at the comedy of it! But no. This was serious. I now officially had a stalker.

'See? This is all your fault!' If she was physically there, I would have punched her. I didn't need another person telling me it was my fault. Because it most certainly was not. "Listen, I'd like it if you didn't steal anything while you're here, stopped stalking me and got out of my house. But I know the stop stalking me part isn't going be effective, so at least do the other two." I told him with a glare. There wasn't any way that I was about to give Rik my name. No, I wouldn't give him another means of stalking me.

So I slid off the couch as quickly as I could - you would've missed it if you even blinked - and stepped into my slippers by the sliding glass door. I quickly flicked the lock on the door and swung it open, grabbing only my jacket from the rail before jumping over the thing. It was only the third floor, and I had the reflexes of a cat anyways. Cats always landed on their feet. And I did just that. And took of running through the streets in search of the one place he would never find me.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/15/2012 5:37 AM

"Dammit!" I howled as she fled. This wasn't right. I had to chase her. I had to get away from her. My head was spinning, the blood was rushing through my ears. I ran to the railing and jumped off after her.

When I hit the floor, her scent trail was like a neon line, painted through the street. But I had regained a little control now, and I chose to run the other way. I wasn't strong enough to live opposite her, I knew that now...

I reached the door I was looking for, and banged on it, forgetting to change form. A section of it slid back, to reveal two eyes with a massive scar running between them. "We don't serve animals. Go to the pound" a tremendous voice sneered at me. I bared my teeth and snarled. "Knock it off Elan, this is an emergency." His eyes went wide as he recognised my voice, and he almost ripped the door off it's hinges as he opened it.

I darted inside, and ran down the stairs to the room where I knew he would be waiting, eager to answer my questions. I barely noticed that I knocked something over as I entered at a run, my mind was so intent on my purpose, still fighting that instinct to pursue her, her scent trail still calling to my mind...

"What the HELL is going on???" I snarled, stopping in front of him with my teeth bared and my fur standing on end...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 04/15/2012 9:41 AM

In some ways, I was grateful for the pink, octopus adorned pajamas that I had settled with. My hand reached the door in front of me as I lightly knocked on it, recalling Risette's old habits. That shy girl who was never, ever the center of attention. It was technically the first time that I saw the girl in front of me, but I recognized her from all of her memories. Nice to know I didn't get the wrong house, at least.

Her brown hair was tied into two low pigtails that hung just a couple inches below her shoulders. The bright blue eyes she had and the lollipop sitting in her mouth contributed to that childish aura about her, though I knew she was my same age. She had yellow short shorts and a rather wrinkly white tank top. That enough was evidence of her attempt to sleep already.

"Risette! I thought I'd never see you again! Seriously!" the girl squeaked as she embraced me. "But really... what's up with the green hair? And why are you here so late? Aren't you sick?" It was just my luck that I would have remembered the most annoying girl to go to. Although Risette loved her. So I let my hold on her loose, but only a tad. Just enough so I could conjure that singsong voice that she had. "It's nice to see you again too, Shelly. The green hair, well... it's a long story... and so is why I'm here..."

I looked down at my feet and twiddled my fingers slightly. "Well, I was wondering... could I stay the night? It's um... really important. I'll fill you in later..." When I looked up at her, she was blinking in confusion, though she could obviously tell I wasn't lying. "Sure," she said as she beckoned me into the house. I couldn't help the sigh of relief that escaped my lips as the door shut behind us. And another sigh of relief as she walked back over and flipped the lock on the thing.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/15/2012 5:58 PM

I snarled at the old, grey werecain in the corner, but he just snickered. "Ricky finallly met his match, I see" he snickered, "Pity she thinks he's scum, hee hee hee".

I snarled. "Knock it off, old man. Just tell me what's going on, and how I can get rid of it."

He snickered, and opened his mouth in a full guffaw. "You can't! This is a lifemating instinct, son. You won't stop until she's yours! No other female will be able to satisfy you now! Hee hee hee!"

I snarled, and lost it. I lunged at him, but he was too quick, and ghosted through the wall. I slammed into it in frustration, over and over again, but it was no use. He was gone, and I was alone.

I lifted my head. No way was I going to lose it over some uptight girl! And no way was I going to be tied down now! I gritted my teeth. No other female can satisfy me? We'll see about that...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 04/15/2012 6:21 PM

"So let me get this straight... some guy just broke into your house and stole your TV?" I nodded at Shelly, putting on the most solemn look I could. "Wow. Now you're stuck at home sick without a TV? Talk about a bummer, Risette... Tell you what! I'll buy you a new TV! Gotta have some entertainment, right?" she said to me, beaming. I shyly shook my head, however. "No... it was my fault. Not locking the window and all... Who ever would have thought...? I have more than enough money to buy one, though."

She simply shrugged in reply, throwing her hands up in the air slightly. Alright, now this I had to actually keep myself from laughing at. All that I had been through tonight and she thinks I just lost my TV? Even at the mere thought, I had to cover my mouth! Luckily, she didn't notice. "Oh yeah. You can sleep in the spare bedroom down the hall. I'm going to sleep for now. Night!"

A slight nod is all I gave her as we both got up from the dining room table. I paced around in small circles waiting for her to retire into her room, and as soon as she did, I made a bee-line for the pantry. I grabbed a package of pop-tarts and walked into my own temporary room. Paranoia much? I threw the wrapped package on the bed before checking the lock on the window and locking the door of the room as well. Just to be safe, right? I couldn't help the feeling of relief that washed over me as I laid down, spread-eagle on the bed. Just me, a package of pop-tarts and a bedroom light. Just the way I liked it.

{{LOL. Yeah. Rik totally stole her TV. ;D}}

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/17/2012 5:32 PM

I left the club in disgust. Dammit! The old fool had been right. Not one woman had caught my fancy, and the ones I had used to try and abate my 'hunger' had left me feeling worse...

I recalled what he had said, and a thought struck me. He had specified women. He said no other woman could satisfy me...

Half an hour later, I was leaving the club in another fit of rage. I mentally slapped myself at the thought of the situation I had put myself in. Why couldn't I just leave that damn girl alone right at the beginning? I could have saved myself so much trouble...

At least it hadn't altered my performance... I had a reputation to keep you know!

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext