Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/12/2007 6:45 PM

Cherry and FireBlade entered the mansion. Cherry nodded at the mistress, and waved shyly to the others. FireBlade bowed to the questioningly widowed woman. Then he sat down. Cherry looked at the woman. "Um....mam?" she asked. "i know this is hard for you, but I think everyone wants to know how much YOU know about what happened." She didn't bother saying her husband's name, the woman might break down. FireBlade nodded and helped with the refreshments.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Warnz » 12/15/2007 1:36 AM

Standing was dumbfounded. Had no one else heard the scream? Maybe the whole idea of 'The Curse' was getting to his head. Nothing good could come of this, and he could feel it...
His thoughts were almost immediately ripped away, though, as Sydine, now covered in soot, shot down the chimney and through the fireplace, screaming.

Sydine: "GAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"
Standing: "HOLY CRUD!!!"
Sydine (now on the floor, looking around at everybody, grinning slightly): "Uh, gaaah?"

Standing just stood and smacked his forehead. Sydine had always been like this, ever since she was a Lubshi. Now she was in the sitting room, safe (but not necessarily sound). There was one mystery solved, but there was still the matter of the curse... and the bloody letter in her hand!

{Standing: 4/Sydine: 4}
Warnz
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 281
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/15/2007 2:45 AM

"Ahh!" Mrs. S jumped back, screaming her head off. "W-wha...h-how...y-you..." She fainted from sheer terror. Flare immediantly flapped up to the Shinzo.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?!" He snapped, raising a threatening claw.

"Flare, calm down." Iria nervously said. "She probably just fell down by accident..."

"Accident my feathers!" Flare roared. "What is that bloody letter doing in her hand?!"

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Warnz » 12/15/2007 3:08 AM

Standing sprang forward, quickly separating Sydine from the enraged Flare. Not that he was scared for her sake, as Sydine had an erratic temper and would probably end up punching the wall.

Standing: "Calm down, okay? She was with me when that Hollowheart *cold glare* landed on me. She probably got spooked and jumped to the roof."
Sydine (irritated): "Spooked? I didn't get spooked! You think that a-"

Standing cut her off, obviously ignoring her rant.

Standing: "As for the letter, I really have no clue..."
Sydine (having calmed down): "Let me explain. Just as Standing said, I was on the roof. Just strolling along, minding my own business when somebody shot this bloody letter at me. No pun intended. I jumped down the chimney to get away."
Sydine (distracted, looking at Mrs. S): "Oh, will she be alright?"

Although she had a short temper and horrid attention span, Sydine was actually quite soft and gooey on the inside. She hated to see people hurt or in distress, and Mrs. S was no exception.

{Standing: 5/Sydine: 5}   {Standing and Sydine both rise to Level 2}
~I'm terribly sorry for the... grammatical and intellectual retardation of this post. I'm having trouble concentrating...~
*~* Is NOT a reindeer... *~*
Warnz
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 281
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/15/2007 4:51 PM

Cherry glared back. "I had NOTHING to do with a Hollowheart landing on you." she said, her scales flapping wildly. "You better be talking about someone else." She whipped her tail around, nearly knocking over a glass vase. FireBlade ran to go comfort Mrs. S. "Ma'am, have a seat." He said, pulling up a chair. Then he sat on the floor. "Now....can we discuss these matters calmy?" He glared at Flare.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby robopup24 » 12/28/2007 6:09 PM

Mrs. S had revived from her terror and was eyeing the Shinzo quite suspiciously. "I-I guess so." She sat on the chair and coughed. Flare and Iria gathered around also, curious. "Erm, ask away. I'll try to answer the best I can."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 12/29/2007 3:35 PM

Cherry smiled at the woman. "Okay miss, here is my first question." She got out a pen and a notebook. "What can you remember from the day this incident occured?" She asked the frantic woman. FireBlade scooted a little closer to Cherry, and peered to see what she was writing.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 01/05/2008 6:38 PM

Cherry sat and curled up her tail around FireBlade. She waited patiently for the woman to respond. She knew how hard it was to talk about this, so she would wait.

FireBlade purred as Cherry curled her tail around him. Cherry was his best friend, and he loved her as a sister. Resting his head comfortably on her scales, he waited.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby robopup24 » 01/05/2008 7:14 PM

(OOC: GAH! Sorry! *Slaps self on face*)
Mrs. S shifted uncomfortably and began, "Well, I remember it was quite windy. Yes, it was. The windows kept flapping open and dust got everywhere on the carpet. I still haven't cleaned up the mess. Um...anyway, my husband said he was going to get something...I forgot...I'm sure he wrote it in his journal anyway. He didn't come back for a while and I got worried..." At this point, she began to break down. The plump woman began to sob uncontroably, rocking back and forth in her chair. "The police found him in that ditch a-and..." Words were beyond her as they were lost in her wailing.

Flare glanced at Iria who was taking notes. The Stargoyle shurgged.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 01/06/2008 7:51 PM

((OOC: It's okay!))

FireBlade got up from his spot to rest his head on Mrs. S's lap. Cherry nodded and wrote it all down. "Well...if it's not too much to ask...can we have a look at his journal? Maybe they'll have some clues to what happened." She patted Mrs. S's knee. FireBlade licked the woman's hair softly.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby robopup24 » 01/07/2008 8:15 PM

"I-it's right h-here." Mrs. S managed to gasp out. She held out the journal with trembling hands and handed it to FireBlade.

Flare had been carefully listening to the entire conversation, storing it in his head. Iria had simply taken notes. A cold wind sweeped down from the chimney....

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 01/07/2008 8:25 PM

FireBlade brought it over to Cherry before returning to Mrs. S's side.  Cherry opened it and read while FireBlade questioned her. He pulled out his own notebook and then and smiled. "Now this is going to be hard, I know. Just focus, because we WILL bring this murderer to justice. I promise you." Taking a deep breath, he started. "Did Mr. S hae any people that he didn't quite get along with?"
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Previous