Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: Eh I Dunno If I Swing That Way[P/Me & Kitty][M:L,S?,V?]

Postby Kitsumi » 01/27/2013 3:42 PM

((Tis okay, I totally understand, and I've left you hanging for far longer than that short amount of time :P))

Cobra was content, for the time being, to let Ellis chatter on as he led him towards the house. However, as Ellis mentioned it being cool, he turned with a look that was slightly stern. "Listen, Ellis. I don't want to be rude, and I'm glad that you're not a scaredy cat like several of the people who end up coming in from another dimension - it seems we have many of those here. But these creatures are not fun to deal with. I'm sure you've read stories glorifying them and making it seem like an adventure to confront them. But when you're fighting for your life, with the stench of putrid rotting human flesh in your nostrils and a reanimated corpse trying to gnaw off your limbs...it's not an adventure at all."

He softened up a bit, especially when Ellis mentioned vampires. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be harsh with you..." He especially didn't want to scare the boy off, not before Cobra had gotten some fun out of him. "I just want you to understand that this is no game. And vampires...they are the worst of all, because they can blend in perfectly. You could be speaking to one without even knowing it. Many a person has befriended, or even fallen for a vampire, and died for it. You would be best to be on your guard."

To answer Ellis' question, Cobra pointed to a large, Victorian-styled house that was visible in the distance. "That is where I live. The walk isn't too far, but we could call a cab or something if you prefer."

{12}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7179
Donate