Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Eh I Dunno If I Swing That Way[P/Me & Kitty][M:L,S?,V?]

Postby Kylo » 05/22/2012 3:39 PM

Ellis had, somehow, gotten himself lost now and had no idea where he was. Not that it mattered much to him. He smiled and walked up and down the streets feeling really relived that he no longer was fighting zombies, though he did wander if the others had somehow made to this place too. He figured he'd look for them soon, but first he needed to eat some real food, something he hadn't had in ages. He salivated at all the eateries and hoped he could maybe come across some of the currency that this place took since he didn't really have anything to batter with and no one so far would give him food in exchange for a days hard work.

Ellis sighed and sat down at the edge of the street and looked around. He didn't see any signs of his friends or anyone that looked helpful to him. He just hoped someone would come along soon that he could ask for help.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: Eh I Dunno If I Swing That Way[P/Me & Kitty][M:L,S?,V?]

Postby Kitsumi » 05/22/2012 8:55 PM

((I wasn't sure if we were doing this in human form or not, so I just started out with human form...I can edit the post if you pm me or just have him switch forms if you want))

It seemed as if the day had very few pleasures to yield. It was a disappointment, really. It was the first day in what seemed like ages - and possibly was - that Cobra had finally ventured out of the basement where he had been holed up for ever so long. After word had gotten out that there was a vampire on the loose in town, Cobra had immediately gone into hiding, giving time for the rumors to fade away.

Of course, the rumors had been partially wrong. Cobra was only a half-vampire, not full, so he could have survived without blood, although he would have become almost mortal by doing so. And there was not one, but two of these half-vampires roaming the town and preying on the weak. Cobra was accompanied, as always, by his twin brother Tarantula.

Now, however, he felt that he had been sitting in the basement living off of refrigerated blood for far too long. However, Tarantula was busy with his studies, and Cobra felt a bit rusty at the whole "seduce and feed" technique that he had once had mastered. He had continually waited for his instincts to kick in, but apparently a few years (or longer...he never really kept track of time) had left Cobra somewhat tame. And that simply wouldn't do, not at all.

As he passed by an attractive looking male wearing some sort of hat, Cobra could practically smell the foreign scent of him - he wasn't from Evelon, that was for sure. And by the looks of him, he was weakened, if only slightly, by hunger. Perhaps he was the one that Cobra had been looking for!

Raising one eyebrow, Cobra came to a stop near the male. "Hey...you're not from around here, are you?"

{5}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/23/2012 5:46 PM

"I sure ain't! Hey couldja help get some food? I'm starvin'!" He grinned up at the man and hoped for the best. He really needed to eat as he was getting more and more weak. Sure he was used to hunger but he hadn't eaten in three days...

He didn't seem to notice the air of ill intent hanging around the man but then again Ellis never really did. He was too kind, too niave. "So what's yer name? Mine's Ellis."

((Sorry for short post Ellis is still really new to me.))

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 05/24/2012 3:40 AM

((Haha it's totally fine :P I'm not picky about post lengths or anything haha))

Well, this 'Ellis' was most definitely an interesting character.

Everything from his accent to that odd hat was like nothing that Cobra had ever experienced. Of course, he had been holed up in his basement for what could have been ten, fifty, or even one hundred years! Maybe the customs had simply changed? Either way, Ellis' almost child-like trust in Cobra sent a shock of thrill through his body. If he so readily gave away information such as his name and was even so bold as to ask for help from a complete stranger...perhaps he would easily give away other things that Cobra wanted as well.

"So you're hungry, are you?" Cobra smiled, careful to keep in friendly instead of menacing. "Well, I think we can take care of that quite easily. Come along, I know of several nice restaurants, delis, and other eateries around here. What are you in the mood for? Sandwiches, seafood, barbeque...I'm sure we can find a place that suits your taste." Glancing back over his shoulder he added, "Oh, and the name's Cobra, by the way."

{6}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/25/2012 3:12 PM

He got up and dusted off his pants before coming over closer to Cobra and sticking out his hand to shake. "It's nice ta meet ya Cobra." He couldn't believe it when Cobra atcually offered to get him some food and smiled widely in happiness. It must of have been his lucky day after all.

"Ah really? Thanks a bunch Cobra! I'll hafta find a way ta repay ya for this." He looked around at the shops and thought carefully over the options he had been given. It had been so long since he had real food that it was hard to choose. After a few minutes of debate he settled on barbeque. "I thinkin' I'll go with ta barbeque if that's alright with ya." He smiled happily at Cobra and hoped he'd be fine with it.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 06/14/2012 11:35 PM

Instinctively, Cobra flinched back, almost unnoticeably, as he saw the hand come towards him. His brother wasn't exactly gentle with him, and while Cobra enjoyed pain during foreplay or intercourse, he wasn't much for his brother's beatings. He quickly recovered when he realized that the boy was just looking for a handshake. He grasped the boy's hand in a firm grip and shook it once, saying, "The pleasure is mine, trust me."

Despite all his attempts to hold it back, a smirk appeared on Cobra's face at the sight of Ellis' enthusiasm. "Oh, you won't have to worry about paying me back." Your blood will be quite sufficient. Of perhaps...perhaps I will have you pay me in sexual favors. Of course, Cobra didn't say that part aloud, but the thought of it made his mouth water. Oh yes, sexual favors would be the preferred method. Cobra had shared a lonely bed for so many years during hiding....

"Barbeque sounds fine. Follow me, then. I know the best spot around here for barbeque." Leading Ellis down a side-street, the tantalizing scent of barbeque began to fill the air. As they stood in front of a building which was, as the sign read, "Smoky House BBQ", Cobra held the door open for Ellis. "After you..."

{7}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 07/15/2012 3:07 PM

"Thanks Cobra! Man I can't wait ta eat!" Ellis walked in happily and looked around as his mouth watered. Man it smelt soo good. "This is so nice of ya ta do this for me. Are ya sure I can't do anythin' ta pay ya back?" He smiled a bit sheepishly at Cobra wanting to pay him back somehow. He was raised to always pay people back who did him favors, especially ones that cost the other person money.

It wasn't long before the two were seated by a waitress and Ellis's eyes poured over the menu almost moaning in delight at the pictures. "It all looks so good! I don' know what I want ta eat first." He didn't want to ask for the most expensive thing that was for sure, he'd feel bad asking for something that was pricey, so he choose the cheapest full meal he could find on the menu.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 09/04/2012 12:00 AM

((I didn't know if you wanted to continue this or not...?))

The entire time the boy was gushing over Cobra's 'kindness' and such, Cobra was simply grinning, knowing that soon, Ellis would realize exactly how wrong he had been. Cobra was a vampire of the worst sort, and he relished the pain he could inflict upon mortals such as Ellis. Of course, if Ellis was obedient, then perhaps Cobra could allow him a bit of pleasure to make the pain bearable as well...

Clearing his head of such thoughts, he turned back towards his new companion. Waving a hand nonchalantly, he seemed to wave off Ellis' concern about payment. "Don't worry about it. I've been alone, save for my brother, for what feels like centuries. Your company is payment enough."

Cobra raised an eyebrow as he realized that Ellis was simply ordering cheaply out of respect for the fact that the cost of the food was coming out of Cobra's pocket. He himself ordered nothing save for a sweet tea with lemon, and then turned to Ellis as soon as the waitress was gone. "So, how exactly did you come upon this area, without any money or anything?"

{8}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/07/2012 8:46 PM

"Oh well I've been alone for a bit too so I understand." He smiled as he finally got his food and began to eat quickly. He was too used to eat quickly now and had forgotten really how to enjoy food. He looeked up from his meal as Cobra asked him a question and grinned. "Well I don' really know. I kinda passed out an' next thing I know I was here. I didn't really have money 'fore 'cause there was the whole zombie apocolypse goin' on back home. I don' even know where I am right now." He grinned and chuckled a bit before resuming eating.

"So what about you Cobra? Ya lived here long?"

((Sure do dear! I love this and can't wait until it gets good and violent. ;D ))

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 09/08/2012 2:57 PM

((Haha good! I'm gonna love getting Cobra into his evil side >:D I've only used his submissive side, which he only shows around his brother))

It was comical, the thought of Ellis understanding the loneliness that Cobra himself felt. Abused by the brother he was in love with, and yet emotionally unable to leave him and find someone to return his affections. Locked in a basement for years upon years every time they were discovered - no, Ellis did not understand. However, Cobra wasn't going to be the one to explain this to the boy. "Zombie apocalypse?" Cobra shook his head, a bit confused. "I haven't heard of a zombie apocalypse anywhere in Evelon...exactly where have you come from?"

"Long? Yes, I'd say it's been long..." Hundreds of years was usually considered 'long' to most people. "However, I tend to move around a lot. I never stay in one place for too long. In fact, I'll probably be leaving this town soon." Right after he had a delicious lunch...of Ellis.

{9}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/25/2012 11:32 PM

"On Earth of course! Ya know in the United States. An' what's Evelon?" He looked at Cobra curiously not really knowing what he was talking about. He had never heard of a place called Evelon before, but he guessed that it must be where he was currently, though he still had no clue how he got here.

"Why would you be leaving? It seems pretty nice here to me." He smiled and went back to eating. It wasn't long before he finished and when he did he grinned happily and thanked Cobra once again. "So are ya sure I can't do anythin' to repay ya for this?"

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/29/2012 11:43 PM

"Earth? United...States?" Cobra shook his head, the look on his face a mixture of puzzlement, curiosity, and bemusement. "My dear Ellis, I do believe you have somehow crossed into this dimension from another. We are in the lands of Evelon. There is no 'Earth' or United...what did you call them? States? There's none of that anywhere in Evelon, I can assure you."

Ellis was finishing his meal, and Cobra decided that now was the proper time to invite the boy back to his place. In fact, Ellis had already provided him with an excellent excuse... "Well, if you'd really like to repay me, I would suggest you coming back to my place. Technically you wouldn't be repaying me, but I'd like to show you a map of Evelon, and perhaps tell you a bit more about our customs and life styles. After all, I'd hate to feed you just to have you killed later on tonight." He grinned, barely keeping his fangs out of view.

{10}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/29/2012 11:52 PM

"Another dimension?" Well that was odd. Definitely not what he had expected, but then again he had thought he saw some strange animals out there he hadn't ever seen before. "Well I guess that could possible, I mean there was the whole zombie apocalypse back home an' it doesn' seem to have happened here."

Ellis got up to leave with Cobra when he notice the last thing he said. "Uh why would I get killed? It is dangerous here or somethin'?" He didn't like the way that Cobra had said that. It put Ellis on edge but he figured if anything did come up he could take care of himself. He had managed to survive zombies so surely he could survive anything this guy could cook up. "But uh yeah, I'd like to go back with ya an' look at the map. I mean it wouldn' hurt me any to do it."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/12/2013 6:11 AM

"That's the only thing I can think of. I honestly doubt that an entirely new 'United States' has been added to Evelon without me hearing about it, so it must be a different dimension." Cobra's attempt to smile ended in a smirk, which he quickly hid. "And no, I don't think there's any specific zombie invasion - although we do get the odd zombie every now and then. Troublesome at times, but they rarely do too much damage."

Cobra shrugged slightly. "Well, for those who aren't used to it, it can be incredibly dangerous. Like I said, we do have the rare zombie's lurking around. Of course, we also have plenty of other creatures. Battlehearts, for one, can be nasty if you run into one. And then we have our chaos-seeking demi-gods, revenge-seeking ghosts, dark wizards, and around here there's been plenty of talk about..." at this point, Cobra leaned in to eerily whisper the last word, "vampires."

Of course, Ellis wouldn't know that Cobra himself was one of these vampires. "So, if you want to follow me, we'll get you all set up." Cobra stood, paid the bill, and began to lead Ellis outside.

{11}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/25/2013 11:19 AM

((So so sorry it took so long to reply. My muse is fickle lately))

"Huh so I guess I'm right. This is some other dimension or somethin'," he said as he watched the waiter take away the dirty plates. He smiled as he listened to Cobra and wondered why they'd have so few zombies. He figured they must not of been caused by a virus if so few were around. "Wow that so cool, all those things runnin' 'bout. I'll have to learn how to fight 'em an' protect myself then." He watched Cobra receive the bill and wondered just how much he cost him. Suddenly Cobra leaned in and mentioned vampires.

"Vampires? Man I always knew they were real!" Ellis grinned and chuckled lightly. "I always used to tell my buddies 'bout 'em an' no one would believe me. Man I can't wait to tell them!" Like an excited puppy Ellis followed Cobra with a grin. "So how far away is it? Yer house I mean."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer