Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

[18]

Postby Indigo » 01/09/2013 12:38 AM

"Necessary? Yes, I think so. I got the impression you wanted me not to kill you, after all. Not that I still won't if you keep taking notes on me, but you can't do that now." A benefit she hadn't thought of until now. She wasn't entirely sure why he'd decided to change to this form--perhaps to fight her better? That seemed to be the only advantage of the trade-off, as best she could guess from what she knew about him. Her staff was still right by her, though, and there were always teeth and claws if necessary.

She tilted her head. "Is there anything else you want? I'm an important person and I have places to be." Places like at home in bed, with a mug of something hot and the sound of Gallagher banging around in his kitchen. But she didn't have to tell him that. It was perfectly acceptable to lie to the lower class.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Re: Self-Defense [P]

Postby Palenski » 01/15/2013 1:42 AM

She was cocky, possibly with an inflated self-esteem. He would have to remember that for later, a last-minute scrap of her personality that simply could not be omitted. Even came right out and said that she was an important person--which he didn't doubt, it was just funny. Damn paws. Even if he learned to use a pen he'd probably scratch his poor book to shreds.

"Don't kill anyone on your journey home," he mumbled snarkily. He would probably need a while to recover from this encounter, at least long enough to let his body return to normal. No use venturing outdoors if he wouldn't have the proper hands to write notes with.

He turned in the direction of home and, giving her one last glance over his shoulder, slunk away.
ImageImageImage
Palenski
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Previous