Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Winter Time {P; Self}

Postby Sappheara » 12/14/2013 5:59 PM

((This RP is continued from Millie's event, since I wasn't able to complete the task because my computer die on me. Now that I'm able to use my laptop I'm continuing the RP here))

Oceanus was out shopping for the holidays with his mate, Pacifica, who was watching the people in the town square. This year the Teulu was going to celebrate the holidays at the bar, Mystic with some other Teulu shifters, which was extremely rare for Teulus to come together. He didn't mind it much, Pacifica was happy to have a large group come together in the first place, since she was more of the family type. Oceanus grabbed his mate hand as the walked along the crowded square, Christmas music was playing on loud speakers and he could here some people singing along to the song. He, himself couldn't figure why people celebrate this holiday nor did he understand why it became large holiday. Oceanus thought his was type of thing the corporations expected shoppers to spend all their money, just to make the head corporate people rich. He didn't say it out loud since his mate would be upset with him.

He continued to walk the crowded streets with his beloved mated. They were in front of the bakery that was handing out free gingerbread cookies. Before Oceanus could enter the building, Pacifica stopped him his tracks. "Oceanus look over there." She pointed to the opposite side of the square where a small group of people gathered around a Sygriff. It got Pacifica's interest, she wanted to know what was going on. She grabbed her mates hand before he entered the bakery and dragged himself to where the Sygriff was. "I want to see what they are doing." She turned her slightly towards her mate and gave him a slight smile. "It might be fun to join them. Don't you think Oceanus?" She used her sexy voice on him, so he couldn't say no. Oceanus blow a exasperated breath at her question. "Fine, lets go and find out what they are doing." Pacifica dragged her mated to the other side of the square. As they got to the group, both the Beruang listened to the Sygriff as she spoke. When the Sygriff finish speaking, Pacifica spoke up. "We would like to claim one of your spots, please." She gave the sygriff a large smile.

{1.1} | {1.1}
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/14/2013 6:00 PM

Pacifica didn't wait for confirmation, she just took the piece of paper that was handed to her. She read the rules that were written on the top and then looked down at the bottom at the map of the layout, it had a list of places they had to go. They had to first go to the bonfire were the event started. She took her mates hand and quickly moved around the people. She followed the direction of the map to were the bonfire was located at. This was the first time that Pacifica did something fun outside of the Teulu and it was going to be with her mate. Before they even got close to the bonfire, Oceanus stopped his mate, making Pacifica turn to face him quickly. "Is this a race? Why are we in a hurry?" She tugged at her mate's arm but realize that he wasn't moving. She spoke up in a hyper voice. "No, this isn't a race but I would like to get to the bonfire as quickly as we can. I want to start this game as soon as we can. Is that so bad?" She batted her eyes at Oceanus, hoping that he would give in. "No, it is bad, but I think we should take our time. You don't know how long we need to be out here in the freezing cold. I'm just glad that we dressed warm enough not to freeze out here." She wrinkled her nose at her mate's comment and laughed a little. "You know that impossible for us to freeze. We're Beruang, which would make it hard for us to freeze." She tugged on Oceanus arm once again to walk. "No, it's not impossible. It has happen before but rarely. Anyways, lets take our time with this so we don't wear ourselves out." Oceanus gave his mate a large small, following before her.

It took them a half an hour to get to the bonfire but they made it. It made Pacifica happy that they ended up somewhere warm and cozy. She was surprise to see so many people sitting around the fire. She expected to be empty but realize she and her mate weren't the only ones out doing some holiday shopping. Maybe they were here for the event as well. Should she ask someone? Pacifica walked several feet before realizing that her mate stopped at the entrance. She turned around to face him and twisted her head slight to the right. Oceanus was sniffing the air. A large growl came from deep in his throat which made her perplex. She tinted her head up slightly in the air and sniffed. Pacifica couldn't smell anything at all, no enemy nor companions. She wondered what her mate was growling at. Maybe it wasn't anything at all and was just taking in the warm fresh air. She walked up to her mate and whisper to him. "Is everything alright?" She looked around the room making sure no one heard her. Oceanus looked down at his mate and spoke. "Yes, everything is fine. I'm just glad to be by the bonfire. I was freezing my tail off outside, even with this heavy coat on." He gave Pacifica a reassuring smile before taking her hand.

{1.2} | {1.2}
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/14/2013 6:01 PM

Pacifica looked at the wooden benches that surrounded the bonfire. She took a sit closes to the fire, making her hand and face warm up quickly. She always loved listening to the sound of the fire sizzle and crackle when fresh wood was placed inside. Pacifica watched as the old man came around the corner with freshly chopped wood in his hands. As the old man got close to the fire, he dropped the logs to his left and bent down to retrieve one and place it in the fire. The fresh log made the fire glow a bright orange before settling back down. She felt the heat even more as her mate sat right next to her. She didn't even bother to look at Oceanus as he spoke. ”So, were do we go next?” His question brought Pacifica back to their task. She looked at the wrinkled piece of paper that was in her hands. She folded the paper in half were it only showed the map. Pointing at the map with her right index finger, she spoke. ”There are only three places we can go from here. The Christmas tree, the fountain or the hot chocolate bar. Out of the three, which one do you think we should go?” Pacifica looked at Oceanus for some help since she couldn't deiced. Oceanus wasn't sure which to choose, since the rules didn't tell you what would happen at each place. It only took a few minutes to deiced what their next stop would be. ”We should go here for the next stop.” He pointed at the map to where he wanted to go. ”We could use some hot chocolate and a little break before we continue.” Oceanus gave his mate a small smile before getting up from the wooden bench.

{1.3} | {1.3}
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate