Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby Redd » 09/11/2007 3:01 AM

Wyrda looked at Kitsune, then sat back on her haunches, leaving the bowl empty. Krypto giggled a little bit, and waved her two fox tails in the air. "Yeah, she is a good eater, lucky I did not bring Corban my little male common Kuhna, he would eat Glint and Viridian out of house and home."
She listened to the kuhna, before replying. " What happened?" The door swung open, cutting her off. Tash burst through the door, Krypto sighed, "Guys could I please get another ice cream? This time a raspberry?"
Krypto turned to the newcomers. "Hi I am krypto!" She motioned to the Temple Fellox and Bronze Stargoyle in turn. "This is Wyrda and Tash." They both nodded to the newcomers.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/11/2007 1:40 PM

Patriot smiled. "I don't know all the details, but let's leave the seriousness to the serious type." He fell off the chair as the sound of the door startled him. He landed in a rather comical position on the floor. He toppled over backwords and ended up on his stomach with one of his tails coming to rest over his face. He shook the tail out of his face and began to laugh.

After he was able to speak, he too spoke to the newcomers. "I'm Patriot." he said with a wave of his paw. Hopping back into the chair, he took another bite of his mango bowl.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Becca » 09/11/2007 7:16 PM

Becca and Armageddon walked up to the shop. Armageddon trotted at the girl's heels, a happy spring in his step. "What are you gonna get?" he asked Becca, looking up at her.

"I don't know yet." she said, exasperation in her voice. Arma had been bugging her for hours to take him to get a treat. She had finally given in, and now had to endure his constant chatter.

"I know what I'm getting!" said Armageddon, grinning. "Mint Chocolate Chip!" he announced. He bounded up to the counter. "I'd like a mint chocolate chip please! In a bowl." he said. Becca caught up with him.

"And I'd like a chocolate cone." she said.

Summon the djinni with your mystic pentacle,
he appears in guises most fanciful.
Tread with caution of his deceitful ways,
lest this be your last of days.
Give him his charge and send him on his way,
before his tricks lead you into disarray...

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 477
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/11/2007 8:47 PM

"Apparently so." Patriot said, answering Glint's question. Looking down at the kamo, he hopped to the floor to say hi. "Wow!" he exclaimed playfully. "I guess what I heard was right about kamos being bigger than normal kuhna." The common sat down in front of Arma, tails swaying idly.

"My name's Patriot." he said smiling. "Have you heard about that new potion? Our kuhna keeper is planning on trying it with my daughter."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event:. » 09/12/2007 1:55 AM

[center] A figure crept from the shadows outside, seemingly concealed before finally setting out. Something within it had drawn the canine here, it seemed it was fate...

But it was looking for someone in particular... For this was it's purpose...
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/12/2007 3:35 AM

Krypto took the ice cream and set it before Tash who slowly started eating it. She looked at Patriot and chuckled quietly. Wyrda sarcastically glanced at the Kuhna, before looking outside and out the window.
Krypto greeted the others as they came in. "Hi I am krypto!" She motioned to the Temple Fellox and Bronze Stargoyle in turn. "This is Wyrda and Tash." They both nodded to the newcomers.

Wydra sat up and peered outside, suspiciously. Krypto saw this and said "What is it?" Wyrda replied "Another fellox, I smell but it smells wrong, and different." Krypto thought for a minute before announcing "Did anyone in here wish for a Fellox? Cause apparently there is one outside."

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 09/12/2007 3:14 PM

"Thank you!" said Becca and Armageddon together. They went and sat at a table. "Which potion do you mean? The lovey one?" asked Armageddon. He looked at the new Fellox. "Thats a color I haven't seen before." he wispered to Becca. Becca bent down to speak to him.

"I think he, or she, is a Wishing Well pet." she said, awe in her voice. Seeing the fellox, made her remember of the pet she had wished for. She smiled fondly at the memory.

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/12/2007 4:56 PM

Patriot poked his head out the window. "Kit is probably gonna be sad for a wile, but she'll get over it." the common said as he went over to the door. He pushed it open with his front paws and stepped outside. "Hi there." he said with a friendly wave to the fellox. "I'm pretty sure the one who wished you into excistance is inside there." He pointed to the shop with one of his tails. "Come with me. She'll be happy to see you." He curved his paw under the door carefully, and pulled it open for the beautiful creature.

The kuhna waited for the fellox to come in before letting the door close behind them. Going back to Arma, he sat down. "Yep. That's the one." he answered, getting back into the conversation. "I heard lucain owners have been going crazy about it too. I wonder what it would be like to breed with a male." He put a thoughtful paw on his chin. "Maybe i'll get lucky and Calico will try it with me sometime. Right now i'v got a breeding lined up. Apparently she's a dusk kuhna called Nox. I heard the owner is the record holder for every kuhna in Evelon."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/13/2007 4:11 AM

Tash flitted over to Lisita, a feat that was quite tricky due to his form and weight, he grabbed her by the arm and started harrying  her towards where her well pet was sitting.
Krypto watched, giggling, she had either over silly pets or sullen pets who sat in the corner and sulked, never in between.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 09/13/2007 3:33 PM

"Burst!?" squeaked Armageddon. He choked a bit as a small amount of ice cream went down the wrong pipe. Becca's eyes widened.

"That...dosen't mean what I think it means....Does it?" she stammered. She licked up a bit of ice cream that had dribbled onto her hand.

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext