Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: "I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important." [P.L.M]

Postby MythicDusk » 03/31/2019 1:38 PM

"I must be a special case then. Not only did you exorcise whatever it was for free, but you didn't destroy my house in the process." Akkia teased, turning and leaning back on the counter rather dramatically, placing her hand over her heart with a playful grin. "If this is how you get all the girls, I must say, its working." She held the position for a few moments before snorting and turning back to whatever she was doing, her head tilted slightly to hear Solomon properly.

"Must say, you really don't strike me as a Tina. Then again, I don't usually strike people as an 'Akkia'. Names are strange things." She mused for a moment, before shrugging it off and continuing with her cooking.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/19/2019 9:02 PM

It had been awhile since someone had flirted with her, and Akkia's smile was making her poor heart flutter in her chest. Her brain, unhelpfully ran through the fact that she'd just saved Akkia from a demon so of course she was going to be kind and maybe it was unethical to take advantage and good god she was a monster and--

Solomon smiled. "Sure, I get all the girls. Don't you know how attractive it is to be in a career that most people think doesn't exist? Not to mention the pet demons. I'm a catch." Her tone was sarcastic but amused. It was true, though. Dating was difficult enough, without dragging her career into it.

"Akkia?"
She ran a hand through her hair. "Can I call you by your first name?"

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MythicDusk » 04/27/2019 5:50 PM

Akkia felt a flasgh of humor in her, like flash paper in her soul, a spark as bright as the sun as a grin split her lips and a laugh crawled up her throat. "Well you did just exorcise my house for free, and get hurt in the process. I think we're rather solidly on first name basis, don't you think so Ernie?" She joked, before waving her hand in the air, as if waving away the name. "Sorry, yes, call me by my first name, please. You sitting at my dinnertable calling me 'Miss Penddraig' would give me some kind of complex, I'm sure."

She breathed a laugh at the surname, smiling as she looked back down to the vegetables, continuing to chop them. "Most people call me Akks, however. Akkia seems to be a mouthful."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/04/2019 7:07 PM

Solomon smiled, it was nice to see her like this. Goodness knows the woman in front of her had been through enough, even without the demons. A bit of playful banter in the kitchen was probably good for both of them, Solomon felt a little better. Her head was a still sore, but her shoulder had stopped bleeding and she could feel the nebulous presence of Delos and Nostos about her, apparently content to let her get on with talking to Akkia. "Most people call me Sol," she said.

Well, sure, it was maybe a little silly to ask, but she couldn't help it. She wanted to be polite. "Akks it is, then."

She stood up, meandering over to where Akkia was chopping vegetables. The kitchen was small, but there was enough room for Solomon to stand just in her field of vision, leaning back onto the counter top. She'd left her heavy trenchcoat folded over the arm of one of the kitchen chairs, and the effect was a softening one, less "hard-boiled slayer of demons" and more, well, just her. "Anything I can help you with?"

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MythicDusk » 05/05/2019 8:27 AM

Akkia decidedly kept her eyes on the vegetables. One look at the lean woman beside her would undo her, would turn her into one of the wispy, flouncing, dramatic purple prose book covers. She wasn't about that. She was her own heroine.

She looked anyway.

It was polite to make eye contact when talking with someone  it was polite to be lost for words for a simple moment. "No, I'm alright, thank you." She breathed, turning her attention to the vegetables.

Maybe the adrenaline had drained away, leaving an appreciation for the woman who had saved her home. Plus, the way she said 'Akks' did strange things to her heart.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer