Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: My Manic and I [M |Definitely E | Atoli & I]

Postby Atoli01 » 12/22/2014 11:44 PM

A flinch? My, my, he hoped he had brought up no unpleasant memories for Nika. A dog who had been hit a hundred times would flinch if one tried to hold their hand over its head. Oh, it would do neither of them any good to have already soured the night's mood. Fortunately, however, Nika's response and that coy smile showed that things were going to continue just as planned after all. What a relief, Nathaniel thought, Nika's smile mirrored on his own lips.

"Oh, that's true. But who's to say it won't get colder as the night goes on?" he mused nonchalantly, making it a point to look everywhere else but at them. Though, hoping they wouldn't notice, Nathaniel did eventually sneak a peak, just to gauge their reaction.

Picturing Nika shivering down to the bone, begging him for a sweater, a jacket, to go inside, for some sort of boy heat-- no, just picturing Nika begging in general made a smirk cross the man's lips. He was fully prepared to stand outside for the remainder of the night (or most if it, that was) to get what he wanted out of them. The waiting game didn't very much bother him when it came to an individual as interesting as Nika, he concluded as he continued his stroll through the drunkard-filled streets, Nika by his side. "Aren't you glad we're both not one of those lonely old saps right now, hmm?"

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Mousen » 01/10/2015 5:04 PM

While Nathaniel was trying to look at everything but Nika, Nika's eyes were on nothing else. They watched the man from underneath their eyelashes, a small smile forming at his comment. It had been quite a while since they had flirted like this. Nika shrugged their shoulders. "Ah, well, this is the time of year in which we have those unseasonable cold snaps."

Nathaniel's glance didn't go unnoticed, Nika's eyes met his, there was something teasing and almost defiant in the look they were giving. Nathaniel was playing with Nika, certainly, but Nika was letting him.

They smirked, stepping neatly in front of Nathaniel. They were sick of being dead, they wanted to hear Nathaniel speak more, to hear him flirt and chuckle and Nika's retorts, but they were so sick of being dead. Part of them begged for patience, to consider this seriously, but it was loosing the argument. "Oh, I don't know about that, we don't know how the night's going to end up. For all we know, we might both end up lonely old saps." They were only a few inches away from Nathaniel's face, now, their own breath condensing slightly in the winter air. Nika could hear their own heartbeat. "Though, in current company," they added, carelessly. "I doubt it."

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Atoli01 » 02/09/2015 11:39 PM

NIka's face was so close to his own that Nathaniel could feel the other's breath gently caressing his lips and cheeks, and oh boy, the most devilish smirk flashed upon his face. More than all the build-up, he just positively adored anything physical, tangible. "I doubt it," he repeated. He understood what Nika was hinting at and like hell he'd let his prey go without at least a bit. Before Nika had time to step away (as if they would), the distance between them became zero.

Nathaniel's lips just barely ghosted across Nika's before he pulled back. A tease; always leave them begging for more. Nathaniel licked the corner of his lips as he stared at them. Sweet, but not overwhelmingly so. "Ah, but just remember to tell me when it gets too chilly, alright?" he said, and flashed them another smirk. He rubbed his arms and mused, "Seems the temperature is already getting to me. How silly."

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/10/2015 2:29 PM

Nika's intake of breath was lost to the brief kiss. They looked up when he moved away a moment later, eyes meeting Nathaniel's squarely, their expression difficult to read, perhaps debating their next move, or lost in the electricity of the moment. Coming to a decision, or else, recovering themselves. they smiled. Nika hadn't been quite sure up until that moment where the flirting with Nathaniel had been going. They'd known where they'd hoped it had been going, but people weren't always as serious as they made themselves out to be.

They stepped towards Nathaniel after he'd pulled away, wrapping their arms up to the nape of his neck, fingers curling through his hair. Nika's smile was quietly predatory, a warning that Nathaniel had initiated whatever followed. They kissed the base of his neck, working their way up to his jawline. They kissed him again, briefly, copying Nathaniel, but their own teeth gently catching against his bottom lip.

"Very silly," Nika agreed quietly, not really looking at Nathaniel anymore, they pulled away slightly, arms still wrapped behind his neck. Nika was leaving the next move up to Nathaniel now, though, there was very little to be gained from the gesture. Perhaps curiosity, perhaps they were looking for a bit more fun before ending the evening as they usually did. The knife, after all, was still in their bag, now temporarily discarded on the floor.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Atoli01 » 07/22/2015 3:18 AM

Oh, Nika certainly was a special one, to make Nathaniel's heart jump like that just from a lustful little smile. He had been craving blood, but perhaps a small detour could be overlooked. Nathaniel let escape an shaky breath as Nika's lips traced his neck. Slowly, he let his arms snake around Nika's waist as they went to work. A small kiss on the lips to finish things off, and ah, if only he had known how straightforward Nika could be-- how much of a tease they could be before now, he wouldn't have wasted his time.

"I hope you understand that I won't stop at just a kiss," Nathaniel said, smirking. A little cat and mouse game was fun of course, but now, now the end goal was clear. "Now, does an alleyway or fancy hotel better suit your needs?" He offered Nika a light peck on their forehead and let his hands return to his own pockets. Nathaniel flashed them a toothy grin. "Sadly, we're still in public."

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/28/2015 4:33 PM

Oh, a proposition. Well, if Nika had been forward, then the man in front of them was doubly so. He didn't want to play games, did he? It was a shame, they would have much rather had a little more time to make up their mind. They bit their bottom lip for a moment or two. Nika didn't notice, but they'd caused it to bleed ever so slightly.

As charming as he was, this stranger was dangerous. Nika could see it in everything from the way he'd dismissed that friend of his earlier in the evening, to the way he held himself. People like Nathaniel, admittedly ones that were more uncouth, were generally the people who Nika left for dead.

But, of course, Nika liked him. The fact he'd respected their identity, the smile that was a little too sharp to be entirely comforting. Then again, Nika always had the worst taste in men. Their last relationship had ended when Nika's better half threw them down the stairs.

"Your choice, darling." Nika picked up their bag and leaned forward to kiss Nathaniel again, properly this time.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 07/15/2016 2:11 AM

Voyeurism never was Nathaniel's cup of tea. He lived to please, of course, but it was all the better for him that Nika was willing to work on the same page. Nathaniel let his eyes flutter closed and savored the kiss of the one in front of him. The night, he knew, would continue quite indistinctly from ones previous. Oh, how he would miss such an intriguing individual, though. Shame he was at the limits of his hunger tonight, of all nights. They still had time to play.

"Hotel it is then," Nathaniel concluded. His hand found itself on Nika's chest. "I just love my privacy. Don't you?" Those fingers traced down to their stomach-- "Just think of all the... things we can do when no can hear your desperate moans..." And stopped just atop the button of their jeans. And screams of agony, Nathaniel thought absentmindedly. Some hotels had thicker walls than others, and for entirely scientific purposes, Nathaniel knew just the ones to go to around this area.

"That can wait a moment though, don't you agree? For now, let's be off. I happen to know the perfect place." Nathaniel grabbed hold of both of Nika's hand and nuzzled his face into their hair. It smelled sweet, like a woman's. Maybe it was the pheromones getting to his head. He let his grip on one of their hands loosen, and turned in the direction of the hotel.

Whenever Nika gave him the all-clear. Being too pushy would sour the night.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous