Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: Millie's Christmas Festival [All Slots closed]

Postby crow » 12/25/2014 7:04 AM

"Please address all questions related to my person to me," said Rhodes, but not unkindly. "And yes, I believe I did wink at you; but it rather ruins the effect if you mention it." They walked in silence for a while, with the noise of the crowd and the chattering of the two children accompanying them. Suvi and Elliot were running about here and there, then running back, with all the energy that only children could have. Sivain thought he saw Suvi disappear into the bakery one last time, but he was in no state to monitor her very closely, let alone stop her. That had been her plan with the boxes, hadn't it? Encumber him so that he couldn't interfere with her quest for sweets. He sighed; she was getting to be a devious one.

"I'm, uh... thankful to you. You know, for what you did for Elliot," Charlie said. She sounded as if she wasn't used to saying anything like this.

Rhodes took it in stride. "Your brother is a very sweet child," he said. "Besides, everyone deserves a little cheer this time of year."

"I thought you didn't celebrate Christmas," Sivain quipped. The cat dug his claws into his shoulder, but Sivain was still grinning at having scored a point against him.

"Yes, well," he said, "perhaps I will come around."

[50: Bakery]

((hopefully these posts count; it's close but I think technically it hasn't quite been 24 hours? 8D; ))
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby FrostWynd » 12/26/2014 2:57 AM

"Sayen? Saaayeeeen!" Safira had called out as she arrived at the square. Her brother had told her to come here and wait for them, and hopefully find that silly little Kuhna while she was here. But just in case, he had gone to check around the area. Leaving her to come here alone without them. "Hmm... Where could she be?" She said to herself as her eyes looked around. It was full of many interesting things that even she herself was growing fascinated by. Honestly it wouldn't surprise her if Sayen had just wandered off because she'd gotten really curious of everything here. The more she looked, the more the woman began to notice certain spots of snow were a little messy. Even detecting bits of loose fur once she got a closer look. It got a smile out of her as she could pick up the scent of their missing Kuhna, fresh enough that she must be nearby. All she had to do was follow this trail that had been made...

It didn't take her very long to find her either. Arriving at the bonfire herself, Safira finally caught sight of the Kuhna. Just from watching her it seemed Sayen was beginning to get fidgety, meaning she had been sitting still a bit longer than she normally would. Walking up to her from behind, Safira leaned forward to speak in her ear, her voice soft. "Was there sugar involved?"

[3 ~ The Bonfire]

((I feel so slow with RPing... x__x; My five days are likely up, I think? So this might not count, but I wanted to get this posted since I had it written down already. ^^; I would like to continue what I've gotten so far here, so just in case I should refrain from posting any further, I'm thinking of maybe moving it to a new topic to keep going. c:' ))

Oh Raven won't you sing me a happy song

You don't want me to stay alone
That's why you gotta sing your song
You keep tapping at my door
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore
But can I ask you something
A favor from you my friend
This song you keep singin'
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore

Zoo PenImp. DocsWishlistJournal
FrostWynd
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1692
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/26/2014 3:24 AM

((OC: Yeah, unfortunately, it won't count. The event is officially over; I'm going to be going over posts and things in a day or so, and then alerting people to what their prizes are.))

What a lovely event it had been! The Draculi watched as the party-goers slowly emptied the square, leaving behind the lights and the tree and the sweet smells. Slowly, one by one, the stands and the stalls began to shut the lights off, and people moved back indoors. The Draculi turned to the little Reindoe. "Well," she said with a smile. "I think it's time to deliver our gifts, don't you?"

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Previous