Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

The Meandering[Private]

Postby DraconicFlare » 12/23/2014 12:54 AM

It was a normal day for Trellefk. Wake up, have a quick breakfast, and then run over to The King Dragon at 9:00 for work. The first few hours were great; doing retail, sorting items, doing a couple tarot readings, stuff like that. But then people started to dwindle, and so did things to do. By 1:00, Trellefk was so bored, she stacked, unstacked, then re-stacked some miniature statues. Oh if only someone would come into the store. she thought unhappily.
DraconicFlare
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

[1]

Postby Indigo » 12/30/2014 7:28 PM

Newton was nearly at his wit's end.

It wasn't so much that Kirk kept sending him out for more and more weird, vaguely mystical items, or even the not-terribly-helpful guidelines she'd given for finding them, though he'd have to have a word with her about that as well. No, it was that she'd sent him into Nabias, a place he had no knowledge of whatsoever, without a map and with even less specific instructions than usual--she hadn't even told him what shop to go to!--and while she'd said she would send a guide to help him out, none had shown up, and he'd waited an hour after the appointed time. So he'd struck out on his own, hoping to find something decent, but so far there had been nothing. Nothing except an unapologetic and not very skilled charlatan, anyway.

He spotted the sign across the street while in the midst of fiddling irritably with his earring. "The King Dragon...?" It was an odd name, but the stuff in the window looked suitably mystical, and he couldn't afford to be picky. He needed to be back in three hours and it would most likely take him a good chunk of that just to get out of this cursed town.

He pushed open the door and peered into the shop. "Hello?"
Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Re: The Meandering[Private]

Postby DraconicFlare » 01/23/2015 6:54 PM

At the sound of the door chimes, Trellefk practically leaped up in the air. A new customer! Finally! She ran over to the new customer and said, "Hello, and welcome to The King Dragon. Is there anything I can help you with?"
DraconicFlare
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

[2]

Postby Indigo » 01/23/2015 7:04 PM

He jumped. He hadn't seen anyone when he'd first peered inside--black scales blending into the shadows, he supposed--and the employee was quite loud. "Ah...I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. You sell magical supplies here, yes?" It certainly looked like a magical-supplies kind of place from the outside, and a quick glance around the interior seemed to confirm that. "I'm looking for...something. My instructions were a little vague, but I need things that will amplify magic. Or can be combined to amplify magic, anyway. Fire magic in particular, but anything generalized would also work."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate