Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: .:Redemption's Not That Far:. [P: Zap] M:E

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/27/2015 8:48 PM

Myung's eyes flickered as Alder called his name and touched him, and he quickly took his hand back. "Sorry," he murmured, fiddling with his hands in his lap, needing to do something with them now that he wasn't touching Alder. "I'm... alright," he murmured, staring at a spot behind Alder's head in the grass, watching a bug crawl up a blade and then run back down again. His face flickered into a smirk, and he chuckled, though it held more embarrassment and subduedness than humor. "That was... probably strange. What I just did." But... Alder was smiling. Did he really not mind...?

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Middy » 03/27/2015 8:59 PM

"No, it wasn't strange at all. Actually, it was quite comforting if I do say so myself," he kept his gaze on Myung, his expression soft and serene, almost relaxed. He merely pinned that sudden contact as something of curiosity rather than something totally strange. Plus, it was kind of cute... "I really didn't mind it, and since it was a pleasant touch rather than hurting me, well... I can't complain," he chuckled softly, finally letting his professional composure drop. Maybe Myung was letting him open up more, rather than being serious and stuffy all the time. When... was the last time he actually laughed?
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/27/2015 9:43 PM

Myung-Dae's eyes flickered in surprise at Alder's words, and when Alder laughed... Myung felt his face heat up as he stared down at the man. He found a smile growing across his face, and his hands moved to gently brush hair out of Alder's face, threading his fingers through it slightly. After a moment his eyes flickered with mischief again, and he shifted so that he was horizontal, propping himself on an elbow on the side of Alder's face so that he could continue playing with the dark hair on Alder's head. His legs curled up at Alder's side, and he curled a long piece of Alder's bangs around his fingers, eyes softening. "So this is alright?" he asked, thumbing the smooth black hair.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Middy » 03/27/2015 10:20 PM

Alder relaxed further, closing his eyes in a complete state of relaxation. It felt nice having someone touch him like this... innocent but gentle. He had to admit that having his hair played with was very pleasing, and didn't want Myung to stop anytime soon. Just... something about the touches relaxed him. "I'm sure Myung.. you can touch me wherever you like--- oh that didn't come out right... you know what I mean," he could feel heat rise up in his face from embarrassment at that statement, knowing that it could have been taken in a totally different way. Wait, would he mind if Myung did... and complied with it? No, wasn't it wrong to even have thoughts of fraternizing with a patient? Well, maybe he wasn't really a patient of his anymore. More like, a housemate. Yeah, that was it.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/27/2015 10:31 PM

Myung-Dae blinked at Alder's words, a little bit startled. Slowly, his face settled back into soft curiosity, and he kept one hand lightly twirling through Alder's hair while the other began to travel down his face, fingertips mapping out cheekbone and jawline and neck. The relaxed, placid look on Alder's face brought a small smile to Myung's lips, as his hand flitted down to slide fingers down the smooth silk of Alder's tie, smoothing it out against Alder's chest. His fingers in Alder's hair had stilled slightly as he played with the tie, his face growing almost solemn-looking as he watched the fabric of the tie barely give under the pressure of his fingers.

He had killed people with those fingers before. He paused, hand twitching, before resuming the motion with a new tension in his shoulders. "Why do you trust me, Alder?" he murmured, trying out the man's name on his tongue, something he was fairly sure he hadn't done yet.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/27/2015 11:00 PM

He almost wanted to purr into the soft touches that were feeling out every curve of his face, almost twitching when they felt along his neck. It had to be one of his more sensitive areas to be touched, perhaps due to it being a vulnerable area to begin with. Then, he could feel the fabric of his tie being moved as Myung's hands smoothed the silken cloth, and by proxy, touching his chest. "Putting into words why I trust you is a bit difficult... maybe because, well... I feel as though you just need someone who understands you, treats you with kindness. That is something I aim to do, and I know deep down that you aren't so heartless as to harm someone who wants to reach out to you," he traced down Myung's arm with a half-lidded gaze, "Maybe I don't know how to explain it. All I know is, I trust you, and I have a feeling that it isn't misplaced."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/27/2015 11:09 PM

Myung-Dae stared steadily at Alder's tie as the man spoke, listening intently. After a moment he raised his eyes to meet Alder's, his own facial expression flickering. I trust you too, he wanted to say. I want to thank you for comforting me last night, he wanted to say, but neither phrase quite made it past his lips. Instead he nodded slowly and stiffened a bit as he felt Alder brush his arm, and he abandoned the tie to snatch Alder's hand and hold it. He stared at Alder's long fingers, then began lightly fiddling with Alder's hand in both of his, devoting all his attention to lightly massaging Alder's palm and wrist with his thumbs. "Thanks," he said softly after a moment, nodding slowly. "You're right. As long as you don't try to hurt me, I won't hurt you." His eyes lidded slightly, softening, and he touched Alder's curled fingers to his own forehead, resting it there.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/28/2015 4:02 PM

Alder almost felt like falling asleep like that, being lulled by soft touches and feeling the warmth from the other. He wasn't sure what all he was saying thanks for, but that simple word did conveyed plenty enough. "Myung, I would never even think of hurting you. You don't deserve that sort of treatment... from anyone," and neither did he. Hmm... how could he tell Myung that he could really sympathize with him? That he had gone through so much heartbreak and pain throughout his life? No, he would tell him later. He wanted to focus more on healing him, not asking any sympathy in return.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/28/2015 4:44 PM

Myung listened to Alder's words, his eyes closed for a moment as he felt Alder's fingers barely shift on his forehead. Was that so... admittedly, Myung felt his heart sway slightly at those words. They sounded so... genuine, compared to what he was used to. Myung lifted his head, still holding Alder's hand in his, staring down at Alder's face for a long moment. Finally he brought the hand to his face, letting his lips trail lightly over the sensitive skin on Alder's fingertips and palm, not fully aware of the meaning behind his actions but rather acting on the instinct of wanting to keep touching, to see how Alder responded.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/28/2015 5:15 PM

The reflex of wanting to take one of Myung's fingers into his mouth to gently suck was strong, but he repressed it. He was used to intimate contact, and taking things far in such a short time, but not with Myung. Due to the boy's time in prison he... he didn't want to think of what could have happened to him in there. He just knew that he didn't want to do anything so sudden that might startle Myung. No, if he wanted to do anything then he would let the other lead. Still, Alder couldn't help but blush more, trying not to make a noise to alert that he was enjoying himself. He shouldn't be having these feelings... should he?
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/28/2015 5:24 PM

Myung-Dae was utterly fascinated with the way Alder shifted, and his eyes flicked to Alder's face, taking in the color there. Oh... the man was enjoying this that much? Myung wondered if he should be disgusted, that he was doing such a thing to someone who was ultimately a stranger. A stranger who had fed him and held him as he cried. A stranger who had let him into his bed when he'd had a nightmare, something so trivial and yet...

Myung was grateful. He blinked slowly. This sort of contact... it was different than the prison. Yes, there, Myung had had his share of bad run-ins with other inmates. Yes, it was a prison solely of men, and yes, Myung's lithe body was likely one of the closest things to a woman's those men had seen in years. Of course things happened. They were things that Myung tried to forget. But here, with Alder allowing Myung to go where he pleased and do what he liked... it was different. It was nice.

Slowly, Myung-Dae parted his lips and barely let the tip of his tongue press against the side of Alder's index finger, drawing it up to the tip. The taste of skin was foreign, but in a way, oddly comforting. Myung opened his mouth and lightly closed his lips around Alder's index and middle fingertips, taking them into his mouth and gently sucking on them, his fingers curling on Alder's wrist to hold the hand in place, but loose enough if Alder wanted to pull away. Perhaps he was enjoying himself, just a bit, too.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/28/2015 5:40 PM

Alder's eyes widened a bit when he felt Myung lick against his finger, both surprising him and making his heart race. Then he did something that made him moan out, making him shift under him. That sensation only served to transfer the feeling lower, making him blush harder. "M-Myung... that feels nice," he managed to say, at least letting him know that he was okay with the touches. Alder wanted to just pull him down and kiss him, he wanted to increase their contact even more. Just... he had to hold back so much in fear of setting Myung off in a negative way. He just needed to wait and see what would happen.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/28/2015 5:53 PM

As much as Myung didn't want to admit it, the moan that rushed out of Alder sent his heart racing like a drum in his chest. Oh, he wanted to hear that again... Myung's lips curved slightly into a smile as he began to gently bob his head on Alder's fingers, swirling his tongue against them, then pulled off, huffing out a small breath. "Does it?" he murmured, leaning forward to kiss the fingers again. His own cheeks were tinted red, his body still spiraling from the sounds coming out of Alder. After a moment, curiosity flickered in his eyes, and he let go of Alder's hand for a moment to reach his own fingers up to Alder's lips, running his fingertips over the soft skin there. "You try it. I wanna see," he said, an earnest look on his face only interrupted by what could be called a mischievous smile.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/28/2015 6:10 PM

What he was doing with his fingers... the sensation felt like--- Alder panted a bit, holding back the urge to arch his back or move his hips. Those feelings were replaced with disappointment when he pulled away to kiss his fingertips, leaving Alder to pant softly. Then, Myung moved his fingers to his lips to... oh... he wanted him to do the same? Alder's lips quivered for a moment, before taking the slender digits into his mouth. First he tested them by licking around the tips, gently sucking for a moment and enjoying the taste of the other. He was really okay with him doing this? Was he interested in taking things further, or just curious? Nonetheless, Alder kept working his mouth on the digits until Myung wanted to pull away.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/28/2015 6:18 PM

Myung-Dae stiffened as he felt Alder's tongue touch his fingers, and as the other man took them into his mouth, Myung's eyes grew soft. "Ah...mm," he murmured, bringing a hand up to his mouth to cover up the noise as he cleared his throat, cheeks flushing. He supposed... it did feel nice. "Keep... keep doing that," he murmured, ducking his head to hide his face for a moment, running a hand through his own hair to try to keep his composure up. This was just a game; just a little flicker of curiosity that he wanted satiated but oh, he didn't want Alder to stop the gentle attention, as strange as it was to watch Alder's cheeks barely hollow as he sucked...

Myung gasped softly as a sudden heat wound through him, and he bit down on his own fingers of his other hand to stop himself from saying anything, eyes shutting tight. "A-Alder, w...wait," he mumbled, unsure if he liked the feeling, with how fast it had come on and how hot it had left his skin. "Wait..."

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext