Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: .:Redemption's Not That Far:. [P: Zap] M:E

Postby Middy » 03/28/2015 6:30 PM

Alder complied, darting his tongue between the two fingers and running them along the sides, gently sucking after each round. He noticed the way Myung was reacting, was he becoming excited from this? Just a bit more... he would keep going just a bit more, but... oh he too was getting a bit excited from all of this despite how much he wanted to hide it.

The doctor stopped when Myung spoke up, telling him to wait. He complied by stopping his actions and pulling away, gazing into his eyes. "Is something the matter Myung? Did I... do something wrong?" he asked, cheeks flushed and heart beating fast.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/28/2015 6:41 PM

When Alder pulled off of his fingers Myung-Dae let out a harried breath, breathing rapid and soft through parted lips. He creaked open his eyes and stared at his fingers, at the shine of saliva on them, then slowly looked at Alder, his lips closing as he ran his lips over them in thought. "Y-you stopped," he observed softly, his voice taking on a new kind of wonder. Relief was in there, too. He was quiet for a few moments, his expression solemn. "Thank you." He blinked, shifting a little closer, his face inching towards Alder's. "I wanted... to see if you would. If you would listen to me." Myung's eyes flickered for a moment, wanting to test this trust again, wanting to see more of it. He tilted his head so that his lips were hovering over Alder's, and he let out a soft breath. "Kiss me," he began, eyes lidding. "And then stop when I squeeze your shoulder. Okay...?"

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Middy » 03/28/2015 6:50 PM

Alder nodded in response with a soft smile, his expression telling him that 'of course I would listen, I respect your wishes'. "I would never do anything without your permission, I would rather have you be okay with everything..." rather than force anything from you... he wanted to add, but decided against it. He shifted again when Myung brought his face to be mere inches away from his own, already cluing him in to what he wanted. Another test of trust and curiosity? Or did this mean something else? Alder nodded in response, leaning up just enough to press his lips against the other's. His lips were so soft... it was a shame that he would have to break contact when he was told to do so.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/28/2015 6:59 PM

Myung shivered as he felt Alder's lips brush his, his heart leaping into his throat so far that he was sure Alder could feel it in the way his lips barely trembled against the other man's. He was too tense, far too tense, and his hand hovered over Alder's shoulder, before he slowly put it back down. Gently, he pressed down to slide his lips against Alder's, breathing slowly through his nose as he focused on the feeling of soft skin on skin, picking up every little nuance of feeling that prickled down his spine. He pulled away for just a moment to draw in a breath and lick his lips, then bent down again, renewing the kiss with more force, seeming to forget about the agreement momentarily.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Middy » 03/28/2015 7:08 PM

The touch was so tender yet experimental at the same time, as if Myung wasn't used to this sort of thing, or just... wasn't sure what a genuine kiss was like. One that wasn't forced, or faked. As far as Alder was concerned, he wasn't faking it on his end, he was legitimately enjoying himself even though his partner was so tense in every little action between them, or at least, it felt that way. He could feel his eyes slipping shut, but opened them when Myung pulled away to breathe, what he presumed was an act of nervousness, before he bent down to kiss him again. Alder wanted to deepen the kiss now, usually by this time he would be making out with someone with no restraint, groping and grabbing with no care in the world. However, he was with someone who needed.. time. Time to adjust to new feelings and actions, never would he dare rush him. Besides, taking things slow was a nice change.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/28/2015 7:14 PM

Myung-Dae let out a soft, humming sigh against Alder's lips, his eyes sliding closed as he effectively lost himself in the soft feeling, in the sounds of their lips pressing and shifting together. He flushed and made a small noise, curling his legs up tighter as his hands moved to touch Alder's hair, his jawline, the sides of his neck, his shoulders. Myung's fingers curled over them slightly as he barely parted his lips to breathe in without leaning away, immediately returning to the kiss. A shiver ran through him, and without meaning to a small, quiet moan leaked out of him, his grip on Alder's shoulder tightening sharply and squeezing at the sudden coil of soft pleasure to his chest.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/28/2015 7:28 PM

Alder reached his hands up to trace his fingertips along Myung's arms, moving up to rest his hands on his back in a pseudo-embrace, bringing him even closer. He felt him part his lips, wanting so badly to return it by deepening their kiss, but again refrained on doing so. Still, that small little moan sent shivers down his spine, fighting the urge to grind his hips into the other. Then, he felt a tightening grip on his shoulder, followed by a squeeze that told him to stop. So he did... he halted all movement, just as Myung-Dae asked before. Despite wanting more, he wasn't going to go back on his word.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/28/2015 7:33 PM

Myung-Dae's chest constricted slightly as he felt some rushing emotion run through him, and he gasped softly against Alder's mouth, unsure what to do with all of the heat in his body. He blinked as Alder suddenly stopped and stilled, and he pulled away to stare down at Alder in confusion. "Alder... what..." he began, then blinked, looking at his hand in a vice-grip on Alder's shoulder. Oh, right... Myung-Dae's eyes widened, and before he could stop it, a laugh suddenly burst out of him, his face flushed pink. "Y-you remembered, even when I didn't... that was an accident..." he murmured, his eyes softening as he loosened his grip from Alder's shoulder, and he looked back at Alder, his expression a little dazed before he sobered up, offering Alder a small smile. "There should be... some kind of word. Something I won't do or say by accident..." he mused, tilting his head slightly in thought as he stared at Alder's eyes.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/29/2015 4:08 PM

"Of course I would remember Myung, I wouldn't back out on my word-- or deal, I respect your wishes," he reached up to stroke Myung's hair, keeping his placid smile plastered on his face. A safe word of sorts? Something that would let him know to stop what he was doing? Suppose an obscure phrase would work better than a word in this case. Just what would be the best one to use? Alder thought for a moment before giving another reply, "How about a phrase. Something you wouldn't use in everyday conversation. Such as 'raven's feathers have spines' or something along those lines. Or to be more simple, a word no one uses anymore, like davenport," he would have more words and phrases he could suggest, but his mind was still a bit cloudy from earlier.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/29/2015 9:47 PM

Myung-Dae blinked at Alder's words, and a chuckle escaped him at the odd words and phrases. "Those are weird," he murmured, leaning his elbow on Alder's chest lightly and propping his head up in his hand, looking down at Alder. He blinked slowly, a kind of solemn expression flickering over his face as his smile fell, seeming to draw into himself slightly. "I mean... S-Sinuiju... could work," he said slowly, eyes locked on a rumple in Alder's clothing, staring at it to keep himself grounded, and not let his mind wander back to That Place. "I don't... think I would mention that unless I was really scared. So... that's for the worst stuff. But I think 'stop' and 'wait' are fine for... kissing," he added with a tiny smile, realizing what they'd just done. He blinked, then snorted slightly in a mixture of embarrassment and contempt at his own actions, sitting up and smoothing out his hair. "Which... we don't have to ever do again. It was just an exercise of trust, is all." Even as Myung said the words, he felt his heart hurt, and he didn't know why.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/30/2015 8:29 PM

Indeed they were odd phrases, but that was part of the point he was trying to make. For all intents and purposes, it did get across to Myung-Dae well. He gave a slight frown at the name of Myung's former prison, really not wanting to resort to using it. "To bring your mind at more ease, I think just sticking to 'stop' and 'wait' works the best, and as for kissing..." he smiled up at Myung, eyes still half lidded, "If you want to do it again, I have no objections. I like you, so I wouldn't tell you no on anything like this." Alder was serious about it too, he genuinely liked the man, even if he had committed some atrocious crimes in the past. In fact, the latter hardly mattered as he wasn't a saint himself. Heck, as a monster he had even eaten people, though quickly regretted it later when he came to his senses.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/31/2015 12:01 AM

Myung-Dae blinked, lowering his hands from his hair and staring at his knees for a moment, his face coloring slightly. Like...? Alder actually... liked someone like him? Myung glanced back at Alder, his eyes flickering as he tried to search for any hint of a lie in Alder's face, but the almost serene smile on the man's lips sent Myung's heart melting in his chest. He flushed in spite of himself, a noticeable color change, and he swallowed audibly, pressing a hand to his cheek to try to cool it. "A-ah..." he murmured simply, something like a smile beginning to worm over his face. He glanced back at Alder, then let out a breath, standing up. "Let's... go back home. To your house... your building. Place. Thing," he tacked on a few words, stammering, then turned around to hold out a hand for Alder. "I'm hungry," he murmured, raising his eyes to meet Alder's, a soft smile spreading over his face that he hoped said more than he knew how to with words, that he did want that sort of contact again, those fluttering, warm feelings... He supposed he liked Alder very much, too.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 03/31/2015 10:34 PM

Alder stiffled a chucke, Myung was hungry now at a time like this? Well, it made since seeing as how they had only gotten out of bed a few moments earlier without breakfast, so he could let the randomness of being hungry slide. "That sounds like a good idea, we haven't eaten yet today so... yeah," he wanted to pull him down into another kiss, but wasn't quite sure how comfortable Myung was with the idea still. This also raised the question on what he would cook for breakfast. There was leftover soup yeah, but maybe he could do something more traditional like pancakes, bacon and eggs. Yes! That sounded fine to him.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/31/2015 11:34 PM

"Mmhm," Myung-Dae murmured. Admittedly, he knew how to go a long time without food, and with very little of it. But he liked the smells that wafted from Alder's kitchen, and admittedly, a tiny selfish part of him liked it when Alder did things for him. It was a foreign, but certainly not unwelcome change. "I want eggs," he announced, still holding on to Alder's hand as he tugged the other man along, a pleased smirk on his face, which was still slightly flushed from before. "If you have them, I mean. If not, I'm sure you can fix something up that's edible," he joked.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 04/05/2015 3:14 PM

"Eggs? I can certainly do that, I get mine farm fresh from someone I know around here," he happily followed Myung, quite proud of the progress he was making with him. Was it just progress, and a patient/doctor relationship anymore? Or something that was developing past friendship, he couldn't tell. "I can also make bacon or pancakes too, if you want. I need a fresh cup of coffee myself," he said, admitting that he couldn't go long without downing a cup of the devil bean. It's what kept him functioning so well half the time.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext