Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: .:Redemption's Not That Far:. [P: Zap] M:E

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/28/2016 3:27 PM

Myung-Dae's eyes flickered as he noticed the silence behind the road noise, which set his nerves back into their usual tension. It wasn't bad, wasn't panic by any means, but it was certainly less trancelike than he'd just been moments ago. "This isn't... so bad," he admitted with a small, almost-smile, not taking his eyes off the moving scenery. He wanted to keep his eyes on the outside, as though terrified it would disappear from his view the moment he looked away. He was silent for a few seconds, brows slowly knitting together. "You really think the people at the farm won't mind me being there?" It was an odd question, but he'd grown quite used to people treating him like a dangerous monster, and the idea of anyone willingly letting him near defenseless animals was a foreign one. He had another pressing anxiety on his mind, but it hadn't quite taken form enough for him to put it into words, yet.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Previous