Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: One Last Shot {I and DeadAlice}

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/21/2015 1:08 AM

Iolanthe took a seat across from this mystery man. He spoke of joining a guild, her eyes found her gun laying on the counter again. She could still do this and get paid to not kill.

A worry struck her face "I could only do it if I got to be able to store my plane near by. I'm not leaving without her." This was a huge opportunity, that is of course if the man was speaking the truth of his offer.

"If I'm able to, I will be prepared to go... it might be good for me."
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/21/2015 10:08 PM

Raz looked at her interested in this "her" she spoke of. He chuckled a bit, got up and faced her directly, "Fair enough, you'll have to deal with whatever extra expenses "she" brings and if you give me a ride in "her" I will cut the expense in half." He smiled warmly and stuck his hand out to her, " You have the right to refuse a job. You are in control of your own life.  Are you willing to join my guild? As cheesy as this sounds: Join my family."
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/21/2015 10:30 PM

"Rudra, 'she' is my plane and sadly she was recently in crash so I will have to fix her up before you can have a ride." There was nothing stopping her from doing this, there was nothing holding here or in the past anymore. Iolanthe grabbed the guys hand, "I'll be honored to join your 'family'."

She was going to do this, jump two feet in at once, if she sat around and thought about it she would talk herself out of this. But it was too late to do that she was part of this now, part of a guild.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate

Previous