Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

"Matthew"

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:05 AM

Written in first person.
Story contains none of the tags.
Genre is Horror and Mystery.
Starting off as a young boy who couldn't find himself until he met his friend Matthew.
Then came Nancy.

Not finishing
Needs a lot of editing!
Eww, it's soo embarrassing don't even read it.
Sorry, for whoever spotted my rule breaking! I know, I suck.
Shewd let me know (ps I didn't mean she told me I suck but, told me I need to keep an eye out for the rules.
Just so there's no confusion about my last statement  :oops: pps don't hate me  :cry:  :cry: )

Life was a bit hard for me as a kid. My parents divorced suddenly and I was shipped off to live with my mom and her new husband. I never learned how to talk to anyone without worrying about small details. My mom wanted to have me home-schooled at first but my step-dad wouldn't have it. So, I was forced to go to a public school.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Re: "Matthew"

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:06 AM

And during grade school I was a pushover. I couldn’t do anything by myself. I couldn’t speak my mind or express myself like the other kids could. If someone asked something of me I’d do it. I was shy and scared of everything. A helpless child, wingless and stuck in my nest until I met Matthew.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:06 AM

Matthew entered the second grade with me and my life changed. Matthew stood up for me. He’d tell me how I can figure things out for my own. I can speak my mind. I can express myself.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:07 AM

I didn’t have to do something I didn’t want to do. There was no need for me to be shy or scared. Matthew was my everything. I lived to be just like Matthew. I wanted…to be Matthew.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

All through grade school I followed Matthew’s every move. People thought we were twins because how alike we were. Matthew didn’t care, I was the brother he never had. I was happy to be like Matthew but, I felt like that wasn’t enough. I needed more.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Middle school came along in a flash. Matthew and I were school idols. We played every sport. Joined all the popular clubs. Started all the new treads. Got all the women…When I say all the women I mean all the women. Teachers, staff, mom's and other female students.

Dumb side comment: Hahaha all the women oh God, I shouldn't post at 12 in the morning.  :oops:  :cry:  :yay:
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:08 AM

Nancy. Nancy was a babe. She was so hot. God, she was gorgeous. Nancy was the girl that all the guys in the school wanted. Expect for Matthew.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:09 AM

Matthew didn’t find Nancy at all charming. He could see through her mask of lies. At the time, I didn’t care about Matthew’s opinion. I only saw Nancy as she appeared. I didn’t see what Matthew disliked about her.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Nancy and I began dating in late March of our last year of middle school. I worked hard to get her. I loved her. She was amazing. Matthew however didn’t approve and that’s where our relationship became rocky.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

High school began and Matthew and I hardly saw each other. We were in the same activities but, barely made contact with each other. We joined different groups of people. We would make short greetings in the hallways. Waving, nodding and a simple “hey”.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:10 AM

As Matthew and I separated, Nancy and I drew closer. People started thinking that we’d get married and have children. Nancy and I thought so too. But, Matthew disapproved. He didn’t like our relationship one bit.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

But, Nancy became my everything. And Matthew felt like a threat to that everything. Nancy worried about Matthew and I’s friendship but, I put her at ease. However, Nancy started showing signs. She looked afraid of Matthew when, she’d see him.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Matthew expressions and attitude changed around her. Nancy would partially run from him when he was near. She’d change the subject when I brought it up. I couldn’t figure out what was worry. Until, I saw the scars.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:11 AM

Nancy tried hiding them from me but, I saw them. I knew every inch of her body. Matthew started to act strangely too. I tried to just have a friendly chat at first but, his eyes. They were filled with pure hatred. The moment I saw them, my whole mind filled with the same emotion.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:11 AM

Matthew and I relationship was no longer. Whenever, we saw each other we’d fight. Physically or verbally. Sometimes both. Teachers, other staff and our parents were involved and that’s when I dropped out of high school.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next