Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: "Matthew"

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:11 AM

Nancy’s parents weren’t involved in her life, she was living under the state as a foster child. So, it was easy to take her and leave. But, we couldn’t leave. We didn’t have the money for it. She and I lived in a small studio apartment while I worked and she went to school.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:12 AM

One evening, Nancy looked at me with excitement in her eyes. She was pregnant. I was overjoyed and nervous at the same time. We started counting down the days. Saved up money for baby items and looked for a cheap house.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

A year had passed, since the birth of our child. Nancy and I had the life we both wanted. On my way to work one morning, I saw Matthew. He was standing across the street of my house looking directly at me: expressionless. I stared back in disbelief.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

A bus passed him and he was gone. I looked around and couldn’t find him. I had an unsettling feeling in my stomach. I looked around some more but, came up with nothing. That day, I called in sick to watch over Nancy and our baby.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:13 AM

Later that night, all hell broke lose. A loud ringing woke me up. God, I can never forget the ringing. I wanted to shake Nancy awake but, she wasn’t in the bed with me. Then, I saw out my window, the neighborhood was in chaos.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

People were running around on the streets. Houses were burnt down. People were attacking each other. People were...eating other people. I quickly ran into my baby’s room to find him missing.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

I panicked. I searched the house for them. I cried their names but, nothing. Suddenly, a loud crash was heard in my livingroom. A man wearing only a bloody bathrobe was swinging around an axe. His eyes were pure white, his body was shaking, he made random movements and odd noises came from his mouth.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:14 AM

The man saw me, but I wouldn’t have guessed based on his state of mind however, he started running towards me. I quickly ran outside to my back yard to find myself a weapon but, I soon learned that was a mistake. My neighbors were breaking down fences, killing people and eating them. And I ran straight in the middle of it. Yet, they weren’t my problem at the moment, the man behind me was.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

He ran towards me and just as I was about to dodge his attack a bullet was shot through his skull. He fell to the ground and behind him was Matthew. He didn’t say anything but, moved me aside and began shooting people down that wanted to attack. He shot each one of them in the head and they fell to the ground violently. Once, he was finished he grabbed my arm and rushed me into the house.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Matthew and I hid in the kitchen pantry. I immediately started firing questions at him. This is what he told me. You are in the middle of demonic summoning, these people have been affected and they aren’t going to be able to come out of it alive and his is all because of you. Me?
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:15 AM

I started a summoning of a powerful demon, caused all the people around me to become aggressive and cannibalistic? He then told me that I caused this because I got in the way of killing Nancy. She is a low level demon, she needed to become pregnant and sacrifice her child to the demon named Cimejes. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing at the time but, Matthew helped me understand. Nancy is the lover of Cimejes, her heart has been taken and her soul has darken and she is no longer considered human, she a child of half-demon decent to be sacrificed to Cimejes, but it had to her child and human man who could not sense her negative energy.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:30 AM

Soon after Matthew had finished another loud crash came from the livingroom. Loud noises similar to the noises that the axe man made. Matthew had kicked down the pantry door and started firing at the them. He grabbed my arm and started coming up with a plan. We hopped over a fence, Matthew shot a couple more people and then he hotwire a car and we got in.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:30 AM

He drove fast. We sat in silence. I had to absorb the information I was given so suddenly and it killed me. Nancy turned out to be inhuman and my son is dead. I felt like crying and yelling at the same time. I had to clench my fists together to avoid doing both.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:31 AM

Matthew had driven us to a local fire gun store. Crashed in the windows. Killed some surrounding people. Grabbing all the guns we could take and bullets. We also found some bulletproof vests and heavy duty clothes, I need considering I was only wearing boxers and a stained t-shirt.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 03/29/2015 3:31 AM

Matthew and I developed a plan to find Nancy and bring a stop to this whole thing. But, time was running out. A large red and orange-ish cloud was forming around the town square. That’s when we assumed that was the place. Matthew put the gas pedal to the floor.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext