Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: "Matthew"

Postby DeadAlice » 04/05/2015 1:23 AM

Driving through town took longer than normal because of the chaos. Bodies were everywhere, people killing and attacking one other filled the streets. Matthew took a few back roads but, that didn't stop the small mobs of people to chase after us. Matthew had to hit a couple of people and the sounds of their broken bodies sickened me. Blood was all over the outside of the car. Heavy damage was taken is some areas and the car began to die.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 04/05/2015 1:29 AM

We had to leave the safety of the car in order to find another one that is functional. I gagged at the smell of flesh that weighed heavily in the air. Disgusting I thought, how are we going to get through this? Matthew and I walked around the massive amount of mindless people that walked the streets. I looked around for a weapon that I could use to protect myself. I found a rusty pipe that must had belonged to a scrap shop that was near here.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 04/05/2015 1:33 AM

I held the pipe tightly against my chest. I held onto that pipe like my life depended on it and judging by this situation it probably did. As Matthew and I slowly walked the streets with out head held low and weapons close we began to notice how silent the city had gotten. Matthew looked a little worried and seeing that emotion on his face made my anxiety sky-rocket. Since when was I such a baby? I have a family. Wrong, I had a family.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 04/05/2015 1:37 AM

Pain struck my chest. Where was my son? Nancy wouldn't really kill him, would she? Demons were once humans, so that human emotion that burns within us isn't really left her has it? So many questions that I've wanted answered since the moment I woke up and dealt with a mad man that tried to kill me.
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous