Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby Freezair » 05/05/2008 5:02 PM

Three more... Oh, good. This was going to be quick. Only one package of creme chocolates, and those were pre-marked. Two to go. Weigh the bag of sarsaprilla sweets and check the bag of strawberry candies. One more...! Oh dear. The scale didn't seem to like this bag.

"Mizz Jade..."

"Almost done here, Lawrence, hold on..." She lifted the bag and set it back down. There. That seemed to do it. The little boy brought out his payment... in a jar of change.

Jade felt hopeless. "Oh, goodness... Hold on, let me count all that... Goodness, you've got a lot of Keypebbles, don't you, fella? Oh boy... Lawrence, if you're going to loiter, could you get me a hand with these, please?"

"Yezz, Mizz Jade," Lawrence buzzed. He reached into the jar and began to count.

"Almost," Jade mouthed to Kyvi. "Almost..."

[24]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Arillumia » 05/09/2008 7:11 PM

((Sorry Freezair, but with school I don't have a lot of time to reply to either of my rps. So I'm going to have to withdraw from this rp. I apologize lots.))

Mmhmm. This was another one of those moments. Those 'laugh or cry, laugh or cry' moments. Had she not been waiting in line, it would have been hilarious. But she as waiting, and she wanted to shove the kid out of line and tell him to come back after everyone was done.

As she was waiting, a Kodile fluttered to a stop next to her.
"Oh, Koro, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to be doing some stuff."

"Well, Kyvi, turns out there's a bit of a problem - nothing world-ending huge, of course - but they sorta want you back at home. Like now."

"Oohh! Why now...." Kyvi grumbled. She quickly looked at her bags of candy, then back up at Jade. She walked up to the counter. "Umm, Jade, I sorta have to go. Right now. I'm pretty sure what's in this purse is enough, but if it's not you can just put it on a tab under Ari's name if that's okay." She set this purse and followed after the fluttering Kodile.
(29)
Arillumia
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/09/2008 9:25 PM

((It's OK. I was trying to wrap things up anyway. XD))

"Thank you very much! See you! Have a nice day!" Jade called after Kyvi. Well! Hadn't she been nice. Nicer than most...

"Mizz Jade..."

"Sorry. You were saying, Lawrence?"

"Someone has come to see you."

Jade frowned. Nothing ever lasted.

[25]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Previous