Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: A Shopping We Will Go... [P]

Postby Jedi » 08/04/2015 8:25 PM

"I'm sure she's at least half done picking her supplies out." Samuel took Rebecca by the arm and brought her along. They pushed the cart to the front where the checkout counters were. As they stood in line, Sam scanned around for any sign of Annabelle. When he finally saw her, he waved for her attention. "Over here, Annie," he called out, probably embarrassing her in public. "Have you got everything you needed, honey?"

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 08/04/2015 8:38 PM

Following her husband to the checkout line, Rebecka simply nodded in response. She was feeling a bit tired after working a full day at the bakery. She leaned her head against Samuel's shoulder and closed her eyes. His voice soon caused her eyes to open again, and she hid a smile behind her hand as she saw Annabelle's face turn bright red.

"Shh! There are people I know here!" The teenager said as she ran up to her parents. But she was smiling, so she obviously wasn't too embarrassed. "Here's all the stuff I need." She dumped an arm full of items into the cart.

[9]

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7174
Donate

Postby Jedi » 08/05/2015 4:05 PM

"Don't you know it's my job to embarrass you? I am your father after all." But his smirk vanished as she dropped the armful into the cart. His eyes widened, slightly shocked by the large amount of supplies their daughter had placed in the cart. Luckily, none of it had broken, nor had it broken anything the parents had already placed in it. "Is this everything you need?" He examined the pile of notebooks, pens and various other school related items. Seeing the backpack slung around her shoulder still, he smiled and assumed she had.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 08/05/2015 4:19 PM

Annabelle rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, you can save the embarrassment until we're in private, okay?" She knew that it was unlikely this would happen. "That should be everything. Don't worry, I tried to shop the bargains. Mom taught me well." She shot a grin to her mother, who smiled and patted her shoulder. "Alright, I think that's everything. Let's go ahead and check out."

[10]

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7174
Donate

Postby Jedi » 08/05/2015 4:43 PM

Samuel pushed the cart up to an open checkout counter. "Hello. Did you find everything you need?" asked the cashier. "Yes we did," Sam said very plainly. With the help of his daughter and wife, he started loading the items onto the conveyor counter. A quiet beep came from the register with each item she scanned and placed in bags. Eventually, she had scanned everything there was. "Alright, that'll be 27KS." Sam obliged, taking the keystones from his pocket in no time. After she'd counted them up just to make sure, Samuel began loading the groceries back into the cart.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous