Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: Cupid's House of Love ~ Book 1 [MATURE] [PM to JOIN]

Postby amanda784 » 09/29/2015 7:21 PM

"I was doing..." Amara was sobbing so hard she felt dizzy, "I was doing what I had to do."

"No, shhhh," said Valentine, "You focus on crying it out and let me talk. You don't HAVE to do anything. Me and Paragi are adults now. It's all thanks to you that we are where we are now, but it's time to let up. You made us strong Amara."

Amara sobbed harder, "I need to believe it's what I had to do. I know I sleep around, but sleeping for money... I don't want to be a whore. Valentine, tell me I had to."

"You did," said Valentine, "but not because WE needed you to. You had to do something drastic to learn that you need to protect yourself. You aren't a whore, Amara, you make mistakes. I made a mistake earlier by yelling at you."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 09/29/2015 7:26 PM

Valentine helped Amara to the street.

"I chased you out here, found you, and sat by you," said Valentine, "now you need to promise me something."

"What's that?" asked Amara.

"Let's go back to the offices," said Valentine, "and you be yourself. I don't want to see strong Amara anywhere. I want to see hurt and upset Amara. Let her out so she can heal."

Amara wanted to laugh with cruelty and tell Valentine she was always strong, but he would see right through her.

"Deal," she said.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 09/29/2015 7:32 PM

They both walked into Amara's office. Amara walked over to the cabinet and brought out an already opened bottle of wine.

"For especially drab days," said Amara, laughing. "Isn't that how Paragi would say it?"

"He prefers to be called Paris," said Valentine, in a sober voice, "Why are you so hard on him anyways?"

"He's being brave," said Amara, "He's living life HIS way. It draws attention and it's not all good. I'm strengthening him and you...*hiccup*...you keep him from breaking."

"It's cruel," said Valentine, "but smart."

He picked up the bottle of wine, "It's a red. Not bad, but not much of a kick either."

Amara laughed, "Oh that bottle there will get you dizzy.

Valentine shrugged and started drinking.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 10/01/2015 12:10 AM

Valentine put the bottle to the lips for the 20th time to find it empty. He hiccuped as Amara giggled.

"You know, V,"  said Amara, "Why can't all guys be more like you."

Valentine looked up at here. Her eyes were cloudy, but the usual sparkle remained.

"I-I mean," stuttered Amara, "You're nice, You would never use a girl, and-and you're quite the handsome fellow."

"You think I'm handsome?" asked Valentine.

"Why V!" she said is voice too mature for her age, "Why I think your absolutely lovely!"

Valentine blushed.

"Now don't you go blushing, V," said Amara or I'll never compliment you again! She lightly tapped him on the shoulder. She had barely moved, but it was enough for her to stumble and she fell into Valentine's waiting arms.

For a moment Amara was struck dizzy. She had no recollection of where she was. She only knew she had been rescued by strong arms and before she could think...she kissed him.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 10/01/2015 12:10 AM

Valentine was too surprised to react. In honesty, it felt good to have someone so close. It was over in just a moment, but for Valentine it felt like forever.

Suddenly sounding sober, Amara said, "Valentine! Don't you ever do that again!"

Amara began pushing him out the door.

"But-but" stuttered Valentine, but the door slammed shut in his face.

"But you kissed me..." said Valentine to the door.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 10/01/2015 2:06 AM

Amara put her back to door and felt her body crumble.

How had she been so stupid?

Amara truly would never had made such a mistake if she hadn't been drunk. She gagged. She had kissed her own brother.

What if it had gone farther?

With that thought, she stumbled into her office bathroom. She clutched at the toilet as her stomach emptied it's contents. If anyone found her like this she'd simply blame it on the alcohol, but she knew the truth. She had crossed the line at felt absolutely revolting.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 10/01/2015 7:35 PM

Valentine stumbled into the apartment that he and Paragi shared. Paragi was no where in sight so Valentine headed to his own bedroom. He needed sleep.

Valentines stared up at the ceiling. He was angry, upset, and oh so confuse.

Why had Amara kissed him and why had she blamed it on him?

Valentine smiled. It had felt nice. Didn't brothers and sisters kiss all the time. Heck, in earlier times, it was acceptable for brothers to marry their sister's. Valentine frowned. In this day and age, it couldn't be too acceptable.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous