Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: Cowboys and Aliens

Postby Jedi » 10/12/2015 10:07 PM

"We should start on the left side," he said, thinking clockwise would be easier for them both to remember. "It seems very busy tonight. But it's mostly kids. I don't like it." Though he was about to become a father, he still was bothered by the children running around. Perhaps it was because they were far more innocent than he was, but it was probably more likely because he has a hard time dealing with random, unorganized chaos. "I know this only happens once a year, but buying a ton of expensive candy just so you can give it away seems very wasteful. Of both time and resources." Marrow stopped talking, knowing he was probably getting on her nerves. "Sorry. I guess I'm not use to this."

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/12/2015 10:11 PM

If Marrow was expecting Acacia to be aggravated with him, he was in for a surprise. She hugged his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I know you're not used to it. And you know what? That makes this mean even more to me." She stood on tiptoe to kiss his cheek before explaining her statement. "This isn't something you are totally comfortable with, but you're still willing to do it for me! It means a lot to me, so thank you." She began walking towards the first house on the side he had chosen. "If you decide you want to cut out early, just let me know. But for now, let's put those people's wastefulness to use and get some free candy!"

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7174
Donate

Postby Jedi » 10/12/2015 10:20 PM

"Sound's good to me." He was truly grateful for her understanding, and even a bit shocked that she was able to make it easier for him to accept. When they got to the first house, it was completely normal. Marrow hadn't brought a bag or anything to carry candy in, because he didn't expect to get any for himself. To his surprise, the patrons of the house actually gave him a bag so he could join in the festivities as well. "Thanks," he said, trying to get into the Halloween spirit. "That's a really unique mercenary costume you have. Where did you get it?" asked the man who'd given him the bag. "Costume?" Marrow said, confused. Then he realized he'd never changed into normal clothes. "Right... costume," he said, hoping to prevent a scene.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/12/2015 10:23 PM

Acacia was giggling like a high-school girl when she pressed the doorbell for the first house. She knew that soon she would have to start acting more mature - she was going to be a mother, after all. But for now, she simply wanted to enjoy Halloween. When Marrow found himself fumbling, she cut in quickly. "I bought it for him," she said smoothly. "He didn't even think to buy one, but luckily I had assumed as much and purchased him one when I bought mine! No offense, but you men can be kinda clueless sometimes!" The man simply laughed in agreement, before bidding them goodnight. Acacia stepped down the stairs, allowing the next person their turn to get some candy.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7174
Donate

Postby Jedi » 10/12/2015 10:32 PM

"Another disaster averted. I owe you one, Pulse." He got several approving looks from other adults who were impressed by the realism of his costume. It almost made him uncomfortable, yet felt freeing to be himself in public. Even if himself meant armed, melancholy assassin. He looked down the street, seeing that it went on farther than he could imagine. "So, shall we go to the next house?" He followed alongside her, trying to seem as casual as he could. Meanwhile, she continued to skip and giggle. And he was glad to see her enjoying herself. "Happy Halloween, Acacia."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous