Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: The Day in the Life of Me [Private]

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/14/2015 9:29 PM

"Good," she replied. "I think I've gotten a few more songs down. Most of it is just memorization, though."

"That's good," he answered.

"Hey, why don't you sit down?" She invited. "Why are you just standing there? It's weird."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2834
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/14/2015 10:13 PM

The boy shrugged. "I don't know," he replied to her. "I just feel weird, today, I guess." With everything going on at home, his mind was filled with other things, and it wasn't always easy to try to ignore what was said.

"I guess your parents got mad again?"

"Yeah. It's just the usual stuff, though."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/14/2015 10:17 PM

The two were silent for a moment after that. Eventually, it was Rap that broke said silence. "Hey, why don't we just watch a movie? Whatever you want, you pick."

The Preluhna boy nodded his head. "Sure, that sounds good," he agreed.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/14/2015 10:26 PM

With that, the girl rose to her feet and made her way back to him and the door. "Let's go check in the living room. I finally put all of the movies back that I had up here."

Remmy left the room first, since he was blocking her path to the door, and she followed behind him. They descended the stairs, with him leading the way. He was in her house so often, he knew it just as well as his own, if not more, so he knew exactly where to go.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/14/2015 10:34 PM

They were the sort of family that had a big screen and watched new movies as a whole family. Every Friday night, after Rap's father got home from work, they would have a movie night. If they were out of snacks at home, her father would even run by the store to pick up popcorn and candy for them to enjoy. Of course, Remmy had been invited to them fairly often, probably once a month, occasionally more.

But, because of their movie nights, they owned quite a few movies. If it was something that seemed really interesting, they would just buy it, instead of renting it.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous