Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

The mind is a beautifull thing...(P, Middy and I, mild M?)

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/05/2016 4:51 PM

Image

Image
Whisper

Image
Murmur


/I think we broke him.../ Morice could hear a familiar voice in his head. Low, hollow, but with what he guessed was some form of self sufficent concern. His head was rested against a gnarly tropical root, his body curled into the fetal position and shaking feverishly. This was bad. Very, very bad. He had only bits of re collection of the previous days...or weeks? And he had only a vague idea how he ended up here. but fact was that he was not going last long out here.

The two...beings in his head got him in to this mess. Well. even deeper then usual really. If he was honest, chances where that if he would not have found himself in this particular predicarment, then spleep depravation and malnoutrition would have gotten him soon anyways. And now there was a badly infected, deep scratch on his left arm. He tried, again, to remember where exactly he got it.It was while fleeing from somewhere or something, and he did not suceed in what Whisper and Murmur wanted him to do. But everything else was blurry and hazy and...

a wave of new migrane hit him, a sure sign that Whisper was getting very angry with him. / get up/ she hissed, her voice like nails on chalkboard. / get up you weak, useless piece of-/ "shut it" he hissed, slowly opening his dull eyes, snarling at the two ghostly corbines only he could see. But, alas, he actually mannaged to pick himself up from the ground, staggering a few steps towards what he believed to be Nabias, keeping his
injured arm close to his side. /where do you think you are going?/ the female corbine hissed. That was right. The corbines wanted to go into the jungle for some reason...one they did not elaborate on, Morice was sure.
But he knew that he would not survive this. Even with their...'help'. Wait. did they not travel the jungle before anyway? they must have, otherwise it made no sense for him to be here... He stumbeled and almost fell, shaking his head slightly. /turn around boy. turn around now/ He spun around, almost loosing his footing, now close to yelling at them "Listen. I dont give a damn what you threaten me with, but I am going to get to Nabias now. I will die out there. that wont help anyone, will it?" He had trouble forming long scentences, but he strudded on with new determination.

/dont worry child. you wont die. we would not allow that. stop. right. here/ His left arm, out of his control and apparently moved by invisible strings, shot out and slammed itself into a tree, sending an explosive pain
up his shoulder and made him fall to the right, roll down a small hill and land...on a path? Morice blinked, The first thing his brain registerd was panick. It had been a while since they actually took control like that. followed be more pain and, and he had to blink twice to convince himself, was someone in the distance traveling said path. His body tensed up, and without second thought, he rolled into the bushes bordering on the path, not hiding him all too well but it was better then nothing. All though he said himself that he needed to get to civilisation, his animalistic instinct kicked in, telling him to hide. There was no way he could be sure that the figure was in fact friendly...
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Image


Zoo Pen Wishlist
User avatar
ShadowStitches
Master Pet Specialist
Master Pet Specialist
 
Keystones: 512
Donate
Joined: 03/25/2009 4:13 AM

Re: The mind is a beautifull thing...(P, Middy and I, mild M

Postby Middy » 09/27/2016 7:01 PM

Image

It was her duty to scour the lands in search for anyone who needed her aid, after all it was all a part of training to be a healer. Even with her one blind eye, she was still able to fly well enough, however, it was that eye that let her see ghostly images of those who were seriously wounded. She wasn't sure if it was some artifact from her half-demon heritage, or some sort of odd blessing given to her on her birth.

She flew overhead a jungle, one that read clear for the most part, until she saw the familiar red outline of a figure. That had to be what the high priest sent her out for! Quickly she double-backed in her flying, tucking her wings behind her for a well aimed dive bomb into the gnarled jungle below. Already she could smell the scent of blood in her nostrils, but she shook her head, ignoring it until she came to a landing.

The windgill searched and searched, trying her hardest to pinpoint where she saw the wounded individual. It didn't take her too long to pick up the scent of blood again, using it to maneuver herself towards the source until she saw the person she had come for.

"Hello? Are you okay sir?" she spoke, her voice soft and calm, "I believe I've been sent here to aid you, where are you hurt? Can you hear me?"

I wait to surface
Above these bellowed growls
To sweep the shallows of utopia
I am the anchor
And the rope around your feet
In a river deep I hold you down
Ive come to stage your abdication
Im the creation of your sins
Embrace me









Haze: Kamelot- Citizen Zero


Zoo Pen | Sales | Wishlist | Important Documents| Listing
User avatar
Middy
Celebrity Pet Veteran
Celebrity Pet Veteran
 
Keystones: 1105
Donate
Joined: 07/29/2008 7:43 PM
Location: Exotic Butters
Status: Skrawww!

Re: The mind is a beautifull thing...(P, Middy and I, mild M

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/06/2016 2:20 PM

Morice could feel his heart hammer against his ribcage, as feet slowly approached his 'hiding' spot. As he had guessed before the figure was not human. In fact, from what he could see, it was a Windgill. Now, she talked to him, and did not seem to be hostile, but the fact that she was quite a bit taller then he was made him even more cautious.

What was more was that he could feel Whisper and Murmur focusing their attention towards her, their senses vibrating. He knew that feeling. It happened when something...supernatural, or at the very least unusual was around. They had run into gods or other beings before, and the memory made his stomach cramp up. They did not play well with others...so far though, they kept silent, trying to access the situation.

Knowing that he had been spotted, and after contemplating to just not bother and stay put for a moment, he finally, very awkwardly peeled himself off the ground, and faced the Paragon. He swayed slightly, his gaze similar to a abused animal, intense, scared, and ready to either attack or run at any moment.
He did not bother to hide his injured arm in any way, and tried to look somewhat threatening.

"What do you mean, you have been sent here? By whom?" he asked, ignoring her other questions for now.
His voice was low, but surprisingly firm. He of course wanted to believe that this stranger could and would help him, but he was not going to trust her easily. "who are you?"
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Image


Zoo Pen Wishlist
User avatar
ShadowStitches
Master Pet Specialist
Master Pet Specialist
 
Keystones: 512
Donate
Joined: 03/25/2009 4:13 AM


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests