Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: Soulmates [L/M Private]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 09/11/2016 11:10 PM

It was a pathetic attempt to make him feel better; they both knew that if you didn’t say the words the first time you met the person, then you weren’t meant to be. But Gene appreciated the effort. “I ‘spose,” he hedged, the idea of getting to spend more time with Sam being mighty appealing. Maybe he could find out more about her, about who or where her Soulmate was, and why she’d said his words, but he hadn’t said hers. Nodding resolutely, Gene decided that it couldn’t hurt.

And maybe it could help stop the ache in his heart every time he looked at her.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Previous