Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/26/2008 10:23 PM

Before he really got into it, he pressed his lips again to his lover's, and closed his eyes. He half-collapsed, and wound up on his knees in front of Strages, head resting against his stomach, and eyes closed. He was tired, sore, and the spirit couldn't keep the disease in, and had to release it. With a mental apology to his host. Another few coughs wracked Aaron's body, but he wasn't passing out just yet. Just needed to rest here like this for the moment.

"I love you so much, Jes..... So... so much..."

With that, he went completely relaxed, trusting his lover to not let him get hurt, or any more ill than he already was.

"Don't leave me.... ever.... please...."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/27/2008 1:14 AM

As if he'd really go anywhere. As soon as Aaron slumped over, his arms were extended to hold him up enough so that he wouldn't collapse any farther. He had the pang of worry again, though he'd make sure that he was safe. He silently debated on moving him or not, which ended with him carefully kneeling down off the bed. His shoulder/chest became the pillow for his fiance's head and one of the hands he had around him rubbed his back soothingly, also an attempt to keep him warm. Sick plus cold wasn't a good combination. He move him to the bed when he was positive about shifting him about. Jeez, Aaron became his rag doll at times like this, Strages usually moving him into a better, more conventional position when sick.

"I'd never leave. Ever." No doubt that he meant what he said. Any force that tried to separated them would have quite a difficult fight on their hands, rather or not they even had hands. Forces with hands, yea... Okay. Whatever.

Apparently, any news that the less ill Lucain had to report would be waiting for a later time. Which also meant one of his many plans had to be set aside, which was somewhat unsettling for him. Many of things he could wait for, like getting the ring directly on his finger, but this, in some ways, meant more to him then the decorative trinket. Meant more then properly asking the question that would get the ring on his finger.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/27/2008 1:28 AM

Aaron's breathing had grown worse. Harsh. Raspy. Might be a good idea to have Ente look at him again. He was at least partway comfortable though, since he was in his love's arms, and that was the safest place for him to be right now. He opened his eyes, and smiled up at Strages.

"Good.... I won't ever THINK about leaving you. Ever. When I say forever, I mean it. Forever..."

Again, he rested his head on Strages' chest, still just kneeling there. He didn't want to be sick. Didn't want to have caught whatever he caught. But there were things he couldn't control. And this disease happened to be one of them. More coughs wracked his frame, and he wound up shaking, clinging to Strages, burning up with fever. He knew he was sick, and it was frustrating. He didn't WANT this to be this way. Angry tears started to fall, reflecting the irritation he had with being able to do nothing. And if he gave this to Strages...

"Do you feel okay? I know I don't, but what about you?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/27/2008 5:40 AM

"Shhh. I'm fine. Worry about yourself." He was feeling a little funny, but that could have been a great many of things. If he just so happened to be getting sick, for real, he wouldn't want to have Aaron worry or blame himself over it. The guy was going about tearing himself apart over things as it was. If only there was a way to make him stop blaming himself. To Strages' dismay, he doubted there would be a possibility of that though. Things just weren't controllable like he wanted, even getting sick. You couldn't really control that, especially while living life that caused you to be sucked up in war. The places weren't exactly sanitary or healthy. No, they were breeding grounds for all sorts of diseases. The younger Lucain was fortunate that something far worse had happened.

Something needed to be done. Sitting around on the ground like they were wasn't a very wise idea for this situation.
Strages hoisted his beloved up with exaggerated care onto the bed, and would have done so even if protests were shot at him, scooting so they were more to the head of the bed. Now he was sitting up with with Aaron situated between his legs, rear now on the comfy bed, with his back against the other's chest, supported that way. A blanket was soon draped around him.

Soon after they'd moved, the shadows and light in the room was pulled toward the doorway unnaturally, leaving behind that which they belonged to. Ente appeared in the doorway, the light and shadows spiraling around his feet before shooting back to their places. Awkwardly, it'd stolen Strages' shadow and made him shiver when it was returned. "You rang?" The fraternal twin to Strages approached them to give Aaron another diagnosis. Why had he appeared when not asked? Oh, he was asked. More or less. He felt that his brother wanted him here, so he came, and had a pretty good idea as to why.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/27/2008 6:38 AM

Aaron had semi-drifted off, his eyes closed, and his body limp against Strages. When Ente came in, he didn't even seem to care. He wasn't unconscious, but very close to it. And his breathing had gotten even worse. It sounded as thought it was a struggle simply to draw air in and force it out. His heart wasn't doing too well either, but that was pretty much expected with that much trouble breathing. Soft, shallow wheezing was what was left of the deep breaths he'd been able to take a few hours ago. If that wasn't a big red light that something was wrong, the fact that he now had a high fever, and his skin had gone sheet pale would probably clinch it. He didn't feel much like talking, but he did reach for, and grab, Strages' hand, eyes still closed. His grip wasn't strong, but he wasn't about to let go. He wanted his Strages with him, and he'd keep him with him if he had to chain him there via their hands.
When Ente approached, he opened his eyes weakly, and watched him. He trusted him - but then again, he pretty much trusted anyone with a stethoscope. Strages, though.... Strages he trusted above all others, and that's the way it should have been.

"Jes.... I really feel... horrible...." he murmured, grip tightening slightly on Strages' hand.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/27/2008 7:47 AM

Incruente had intended to diagnos the illness in the customary way, but was urged not to waste time, both by his brother innerly snapping at him [which wasn't shown, but given through more feelings that ticked inside] and by the shape his patient was in. He placed his hand on the younger's chest, using his inherited and trained magics to locate what the problems were. Like most doctors, his face was blank from the serious moment. A few moments of staring off into space, clearly focusing elsewhere, his eyes shifted to the ill one then to Strages, since he was more conscious. "Phnemunia. Bacterial or viral infection of the lungs." He continued to search for the directly infected area and did what he could to block and contain the infection, repairing damage to the lungs. But, in this case, it was a little more complicated in that, since the healing didn't mean he couldn't really drain the fluids that started to fill them, hence, why his breath was short. The downside? He didn't have the equipment here for the draining, nor did he advise that Aaron be placed under any more stress. For the time being, they could afford a little more time, to let the body start healing and draining itself. Especially with the aid that he'd given, it should make things less risky.

"As for you," He was speaking, clearly, to his twin. "Headache from stress. You're coming down with a cold. I would drag you to apart, since he cannot afford to catch on top of everything else. However... He glanced at their hands, Strages having obliged to his lover and gripping his hand. "Neither of you appear as if you'll let each other go. I trust you'll be at least able to contain it from slipping to him with what of portion of the gift you inherited. If I so see it fit, I'll be forced to separate you two. Clearly for your benefit." Getting into a fight wasn't exactly on Ente's find at the moment. He'd much rather avoid it.

With a nod of his head, he vanished in a spiraling cloud of dark and light essence, to reappear with another bag of medical supplies. He slipped a bottle of aspirin and a few other vitamin bottles to him, keeping most of his focus on the one he was called to care for. With a verbal warning, he gave him an antibiotics injection, leaving extras for when needed. Aaron would have to take a few more medications now, to lower his fever, control his heart, vitamins. Thank goodness they were compatible, but it would leave him more worn then he was already in, since he had the internal fight to deal with.
And wasn't this just wonderful? A temporary heart monitor. With his heart already acting up as it did, they couldn't take the risk. They needed to keep tabs on it. "It'll be a little uncomfortable at first." He warned when he had it applied and set.

"Really, Brother, I wouldn't know what you and the rest of the family would do if I hadn't made the decision to become a doctor." Having had worked on all those that once come in with Strages, Atros, Nitidus, Canvas, and his brother too. Nitidus' birth and now this, among several other things.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/27/2008 10:28 PM

Aaron winced as the heart-monitor pressed right over a bruise, but then relaxed as the cocktail of drugs swirled through his system, quickly sapping his strength, but helping his condition. His heart started to steady, and his fever started to respond. It would be a while yet before it went down, but it was well on the way. More of the medication probably would have hurt him, so it was a good thing that Ente knew what he was doing. Aaron's hand tightened around Strages', and he tried to keep breathing steady, even though it was a bit hard to do so with his lungs filling like they were. However, the medication he'd been given would slow things down in that respect, and help his body start to heal itself.
The ill youth's eyes turned to Ente, and he managed a weak smile.

"Th...thank you..." he said, through labored breaths. "You.. .didn't h...have to h..help me."

Ok, enough with the talking. His throat hurt now. As did his chest. Definitely no more talking. But whimpering? Whimpering was okay. Which was what he just went into, curling onto his side, and into Strages' chest, using that as a pillow. Now it hurt. Hurt was not good. No. At least, though, he didn't feel AS crummy as he had a couple hours ago.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/28/2008 12:12 AM

"On the contrary. Any decent doctor helps anyone who needs it, regardless. And, you're family." That was how Ente saw it, how he saw Aaron, as did Akaona and Nitidus, despite what one would assume. Especially in the younger female's case. Since, well, obviously what had happened between her and Strages. "Take our advice, just don't speak unless something is wrong. All need to go, to keep my eye on Liam, Benji and Niti. If I'm needed, Brother, you know how to call me." Clearly, this doctor had his plate full with just his family to tend to. Of course, it had been that urge to help his family that really got to pushing him out there and pursuing his career.
Without anything more, he took to leaving the room, leaving some supplies behind.

Strages opened up the bottles himself to take what minor medication he needed, trying not to shift around so much and disturb the younger man. He was already fretting about him as it was, and usually was. He hated that he really couldn't be more useful in times like these. Honestly, he hated having to rely on everyone else for help, himself and for Aaron both. But no, he was the actor, not the doctor. He'd just have to live with that, wouldn't he? Regrettably so.

He had no intentions of going to sleep right away. Even if he did sleep, it'd be sitting up like he was right now, back supported against the headboard of the bed. A few things were known to him about medical situations, and he knew laying down normally would make it more difficult for Aaron to breath, even possibly closing off the windpipe completely. That wouldn't do. So he did his best just to wrap them in covers and hold his lover close and upright. Trying those last things and make it comfortable could prove a little difficult, but with as exhausted as the one was, sleeping up shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Problems appeared to be what all the two had. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. It wasn't any new news, since the older Lucain had always had problems stacked against him, from the moment he'd been given life in this world. Logically, problems would have normally set him farther out of kilter. So far, that outcome stayed at bay. He hoped it always would stay away. And he knew one of the reasons that it hadn't happened to him was because he had Aaron. Filled with problems, his love was, but he was his, and vice versa. Thanks to what they shared, he was able to contain, if not fix, a portion of his own problems that he'd had for such a long time. He hated the problems, but he'd endure them, since he had no other choice. Walking away from that who he was fretting over now would be inutile.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/28/2008 12:52 AM

When Aaron finally drifted off that night, his dreams were filled with questions as of yet unanswered. Questions that - while they may not seem important in the long run - were burning holes in his mind. But one by one, as he slept, he answered those question. Answered them with his whole heart, and his open mind. YES. Yes, he really, truly loved Strages. No, it wasn't just infatuation. Yes, he would take better care of himself from now on - even though the illness hadn't technically been his fault... No, he would get angry at Adze for the way he seemed not to care. It was Aaron's fault on that note, anyway. The questions answered, his mind finally decided it was time to come to. And he found it a week later. Apparently, he'd been in and out of consciousness for about a week, and had been providing nothing but worry for poor Strages, and caring Incruente. Now, though... now he felt FINE. Wonderful, at that. The food he'd been given had put some meat on his bones, and some energy back in his muscles. The medication had soothed his tired heart, and allowed it to rest, so that it was beating normally for once when he woke. The room he was in was comfortable, warm, and clean - much improved from the dust and mold and such of the war's Barracks. He felt SO much better. And to show it, he'd risen before the rest of the family [about two in the morning], and started tidying things up, as he couldn't really make breakfast for a few hours yet. He swept the kitchen, cleaned out the living room, and dusted the mantle. He took out the trash, folded up the recycling, and made sure all spices and ingredients were organized and labled. By the time he was done with that, it was almost seven in the morning. THEN he started cooking breakfast.
Unlike the spirit in his head, he was a good chef, and soon had a nice large batch of pancake mix in a bowl. He started pouring the first couple of cakes, while he put bacon and eggs in another pan, and had those sizzling while he cooked the pancakes. It felt so GOOD to be up and doing something for once, that he also made sure he cleaned up after himself, putting away everything where it went, and even hand-washing the batter-bowl when he was done with it. But that wasn't quite yet. The delicious smell of the pancakes, eggs, and bacon wafted up the stairs, and into every room. He'd judged the size of the family, and the portions he'd need, and had made about six BOWLS of pancake batter, so there would be plenty for all. And the best part? He wasn't even the LEAST bit tired now! Chuckling, he left his food cooking for a few moments to creep to the stairs, and cup his hand to his mouth. It was now about nine o'clock.

"BREAKFAST! It's fresh! Eggs, bacon, and pancakes for anyone who wants 'em!"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/28/2008 3:11 AM

Meh. Silence. Dead sleep. Much of the family was that way, save for those that had trained otherwise. It took a few moments before anyone started stirring, having the words and smells click after reaching their senses.

The first ones up were those who resided downstairs and the daughters, only because Nardat was hyper and pounced on her older sister to wake her up. Akaona was the first one actually out of her room, sporting a long silk nightgown with an everyday fuzzy robe over it, and she was marveling over the fact that house was clean over the fact breakfast had been made. In that, she didn't have to cook either, which was another thing to be pleased about. Downside? She'd have to find other things to keep her busy. Much of the time, she was such a busy body that she didn't have time to be depressed. "My goodness, you did this all on your own?" She asked, spotting Aaron.
Soon enough, Ente came out of his room in pants and a T-shirt, a doctor's style coat tossed over it for the fact that it was warm. By the wrist, he was dragging Nitidus, who was rubbing her eyes with her free hand, grumbling at being woken up. She had brown pajama pants and a brown and pink tank top on with pink fuzzy slippers that had embroidered crowns and her name on them, a gift from her father. Despite what one may think, Ente and Niti didn't even sleep in the same bed or anything of the sort, they had two individual beds and weren't in the sort of relationship one might have guessed. The female just had problems with being alone, so she often woke up in tears or the like, which left the male reminding her she wasn't alone. It was horrible to see one of his dear friends stressed out.
Down the stairs came Intre and Nardat, both wearing pajama pants and shirts. The older sister appeared as her most adult self, while the younger one was as a kid and clinging to Intre's back. Nardat had pestered her sister into giving her a piggy back ride. The youngest girl was just that cheerful sort who enjoyed antics she pulled as her younger self. "Daddy, you made breakfast?!" Nardat's gleeful shouting left Intre to put her ears back and grumbling about it hurting having her ears yelled in.
Behind them came Liam, yawning, dressed in all black sleep wear. Why black? No reason really. "Whoa...Grandmother doesn't usually wake us up early....Good morning Dad, Grandma, Auntie Niti, Uncle Ente-" another yawn "Sister...s." Nothing was wrong with him, he just wasn't usually one to quickly wake up. You could probably splash icy water on him while asleep and, if he didn't want to, he wouldn't get up.
Unlike everyone else who was lagging, he was going for the food in his half-daze.
Adze, he hardly ever came down for meals on time, he just stayed in his room until someone went into his room to pester him.
Strages woke up, finding himself completely alone, which hadn't exactly been the norm for the last few days. Falling deeper into his cold, and then back out was enough for him. The good thing was, he had been able to catch up on whatever sleep he had missed, apologizing to Karkaine for being absent. His partner oked him being gone without seeming displeased, since he now had his own love to keep him company and help plan things. Plus the other three hanging around there now. He came down to the call after tossing a T-shirt on, since he just wore pants instead of pants and a shirt, coming out of sickness or not, he didn't care. He was surprised to the point of nearly being stunned. When he saw the sight downstairs, everyone up, it clean, and breakfast. Plus Aaron, who was astonishingly far more healthy then he had been.
There wasn't any hesitation to him coming down and griping him in a hug and giving him a kiss with a "Good morning my love. Glad to see you feeling better. And..." - looking around - "you're insane."

Once everyone had gathered in the kitchen, he volunteered to serve, using the excuse that Aaron had already done more then his share what with the chores he'd done.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/28/2008 1:31 PM

Aaron laughed, and smiled at his love, before kissing him, and looking at him as though he'd never get enough. The sight of Strages up and about like him, and both of them HEALTHY. It was something he never could get enough of, because it was so rare that it happened. But Aaron was going to make sure it stayed this way for a long time to come. He'd start by taking care of himself. And that meant... He grabbed some bacon, two eggs, and a small 3-stack of pancakes when Strages served them. Slathered generously with butter and syrup, the pancakes were delicious. The eggs were good too, and the bacon was divine. Yup. He was a good chef. Better than he remembered, actually. But no matter that. He had plans for today. And all of them included the entire family. After they were all almost done eating, he stood up, and addressed those assembled.

"So. Now that everyone has a full stomach, I had something to suggest. I say a celebration-of-sorts is in order, both for my homecoming, and for both Strages and my recovery. I thought that a picnic might be just the ticket. Not anywhere really different - just outside. Here. In the yard. I know you guys have got to have a picnic blanket, and Strages and I can make food, as well as whoever else wants to help. So... what do you guys say?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/29/2008 10:19 PM

It appeared that everyone enjoyed the breakfast, rather relaxed. With everyone doing well, or as well was possible for them, things were great. It was...well, even blissful for them. The only shame was that the sisters had to take breakfast up to their brother, Adze, who refused to come down. He'd said something about business that he couldn't afford to step away from. Nardat had mumbled something about him, not in very good nature, though no one could catch it. Intre didn't really care, since he'd always been this way. He'd only answered to Strages and hardly cared about the rest of the family when he started to mature. Back when they were kids, those two were so much more rambunctious, they basically did a 180. Both calm and minding their own business.
All in all, it meant that he wouldn't be attending the picnic either.

"You must not have really seen our yard, Dad." Liam commented. He wasn't putting Aaron down, no, he was happy. "You can literally get lost in it. Forest, mountains, lake, the manor..castle thing. A lot of people live around here." "But that means there are a lot of different places to decide between. I think the gardens by the lake would be nice....so long as the beast in the lake doesn't try to mess with us." Chimed in the youngest girl. Clearly, she was the most active and talkative.

"I think that is a mirus idea." Akaona slipped a bit of her original tongue there, getting the idea of 'wonderful' across. The only reason that it wouldn't be wonderful is that...know one outside of who was here knew that Strages and Ente were her sons, or that Strages even had seven kids with Aaron. Hopefully, they wouldn't come across anyone who was too curious over the large party, or the women would have a very difficult explanation on her hands.
"It means, Mother, that you can take a break today." It was a peculiar scene, Incruente appearing the same age as Strages, twenty-three or so, while Akaona only looked as if she was nineteen. She most certainly didn't look like a great grandmother.

The brother and sister directly from the same round of children still seemed to be discussing what lived in the lake with each other quietly, for Liam spoke up loud enough for everyone to hear as if to emphasize his point. "So long as grandmother's servant lady is about the lake, it stays in check."

"Nardat, it can't leave the water. Liam, you know your grandmother doesn't have servants anymore."
"But Rin says she still serves the princess."
The female in questioned frowned. "No dear, she doesn't serve anyone."
Strages continued once they were quiet, acting as if he hadn't been interrupted. "That means you should all vacate the kitchen so we can start preparing things." He already stood from his chair to gather his dirty plate and utensils.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/01/2008 8:43 PM

Aaron helped with the cleanup, and kept looking across at Strages and smiling. He just couldn't keep his eyes off of him. There was so much of a spark in the room between the two, that it was almost overwhelming. And eventually, it was. Aaron's lips met Strages' when they both didn't have dishes in their hands, eyes closed, and fingers tangled in his fiancee's hair.

"Gods, Strages... You have no idea how GOOD it feels to feel... well... good."

He stroked back hair from his love's face, and looked up into his eyes. He loved him. Loved him so much that he'd die for him if needed. But possibly more importantly... he'd live for him. Live life to its fullest, and make sure that he did the same. Coquettishly, he fluttered his eyelashes, and laughed as he started to make the snacks. He felt WONDERFUL. And a lot of that feeling had to do with the fact that he was head over heels for his lover. He had been before, but the feeling hadn't really gotten through, because he'd been too sick to even tell which way was up. Now that he was better, though, the 'in love' emotion washed over him like a tidal wave. Aaron was not only a good cook, he was a good singer, and a closet-dancer, so it wasn't unusual for him to start whistling 'Get Me To The Church On Time" from the musical My Fair Lady. Of course, he wasn't implying that he'd go cheating on Strages, he just liked the musical.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/05/2008 3:23 AM

Focus. Just keep focused. He had to remind himself of that constantly. Focus at the task at hand. It was a difficult feat, especially with all the feelings flowing openly throughout the room, so much that no one would dare to invade it. Every time he sent a glance in Aaron's direction, he discovered the other doing much the same. It was like a game that children played when they had a crush on each other, look, find the other looking, and decide to look away. What would it be to say that Strages not only loved his fiance, but had a crush on him still too?

After placing a plate down, he hadn't expected to be approached. He didn't mind. Very willingly, he returned the kiss, arms acting as gentle bars around the other to hold him in place with him. He didn't want to let go. He'd be content just to stare back into his love's eyes until hours passed and they dozed off, likely against their wills. Begrudgingly, he allowed him to go free, only after planting another kiss on his mouth. Joyful and irresistible he was, Strages couldn't help himself. Putty in his hands. A feeling still, even now, new and fresh to him.

Tending to another half of the food preparations, he found himself glancing at Aaron with a raised eyebrow. Of all the songs... "Why are you singing that?" Not singing, but close enough.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/14/2008 12:47 PM

"Eh? Why am I singing?" Aaron asked, pausing for a moment to lick the spoon he was stirring cake batter with. "Well... I guess it's because I love the theatre. Always have. Always will. I've kind of fancied myself an actor now and again, but never really snagged any roles, because I was too busy trying to stay alive out on my own. Kind of sad, really. Say... you know any places around here with open auditions? I'm dying to get up on that stage, now that my life is starting to fall together... Of course, if you can't I understand. I just thought that if you and I auditioned together..."

He left that thought to rattle around in Strages' head for a while, and went back to stirring and humming. He was happy. Genuinely, truly happy. For once in his life. He wasn't sick or dying, he didn't have any other obligations, and he was where he belonged. By Strages' side. Forever. And really... The fever had gotten so high that he had GENUINELY forgotten he'd proposed to Strages. Which the other may or may not actually know. After all - one can't live through a 104 fever without some memory loss, and his short term was what went. So... if Strages -did- see fit to propose there at the picnic in front of everyone, properly... it would actually come as a surprise to Aaron. To him, the thought hadn't yet crossed his mind. What had happened to him was like making the last five weeks never have happened. Unfortunately, it also meant that he only -barely- remembered that he had children. He did. But the memory was hazy and foggy. He couldn't remember their names. This would be evident soon enough. And likely, the kids would understand, seeing as their father had been very, VERY ill.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext