Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Sibling Date [Self] [L]

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 2:35 AM

Image Image

While it may have been considered a tragedy by general society, media, or whatever it was, neither Jezden or Sabrina had any special date plans for Valentine's day.

In fact, in all of his time being a model, Jezden never once had a relationship scandal. Now there was some speculation that he and one of the models he often worked alongside had something going on, but that was all just fan and media speculation, which the two denied. Nothing was going on with them, after all.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Sibling Date [Self] [L]

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 2:41 AM

As if dating wasn't hard enough, and even more so when you were often in the public eye, things were made all the more complicated by the fact that Jezden was in a peculiar position. Most of the world was under the impression that he was actually a woman. When, in fact, he wasn't, but that was intentionally how he had chosen to be advertised by his talent agency. Although he continued to keep his masculine identity, he had a strong preference for much more feminine clothing and appearances.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 3:03 AM

Unlike her brother, though, Sabrina didn't have any particular excuse for her lack of a date or significant other. If anything, she would simply claim that she was too busy to bother with such things and was perfectly fine with that. And she was, really. It wasn't just a lie she was telling herself to make herself feel better. Sabrina was content with herself and with her lifestyle. She was dedicated to her work, especially, and if there was something she wanted or wanted to do, she get it or do it herself.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 3:06 AM

Or, like today, she'd go out and about with one of her siblings. Family wasn't just those that you sat around the dinner table with during the holidays even if you didn't all actually get along. To her, and to Jezden, family was important and precious. Spending time with her siblings was something she wanted to do on a regular basis, not just because she had to.

Of course, she tended to spend the most time with Jezden, overall, given that she was his manager.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 3:15 AM

"Where are you taking me?" Sabrina questioned from her position in the passenger seat of her brother's car, glancing over at him.

Jezden, the driver, grinned at his sister's question, though he didn't bother to look over at her and take his eyes off the road. "It's a surprise, Sis."

With it raining, it was especially dangerous on the road. Not because Jezden was a bad driver, but there were certainly some folks that just didn't know how to drive in the rain, it seemed.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 3:18 AM

Though it made the roads risky to drive on, it had one great benefit. Fewer folks were out and about on most rainy days. Most seemed to prefer to stay home, if they were able to, so that meant less crowds in public spaces. Less crowds meant that the two of them actually had the chance of going out in public without having to attempt to disguise themselves or worrying as much about being bothered or crowded in on.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 3:23 AM

And Jezden wasn't going to miss this opportunity on their day off; he had absolutely nothing on his schedule, which was more and more of a rarity these days, as his popularity continued to grow. So he wanted to take full advantage of it.

While the sky was gloomy, the man's face, framed with his shockingly pink hair, was bright as ever as they zoomed down the road.

"We're almost there," he explained. "So don't worry. I'm sure you'll love it!"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 3:34 AM

No more words were exchanged between the brother and sister while Jezden drove. Sabrina just watched out the window, seeing what sorts of places they were passing and attempting to figure out where he might have been taking her.

The brother of the pair had been telling the truth, though. It was not long before they ended up pulling in beside a sort of rustic looking stand-alone building, having to pull in behind the place to actually find any suitable parking.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 3:38 AM

Parallel parking alongside the street had also definitely been an option, but Jezden much preferred parking off the street, if at all possible. Not only to avoid the possibility of his car being damaged by someone accidentally hitting it, but also to prevent anyone from more easily recognizing it. The amount of precautions he had to take were many, and Sabrina would have approved of his choice.

It only took a moment for the man to the pull into a parking spot with ease and turn the vehicle off, announcing, "We're here!"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/01/2019 3:42 AM

Unbuckling his seat belt and twisting around in his seat, Jezden reached for the umbrella he'd put in the back seat when they had first gotten into the car. And, once it was in hand, he opened his door, promptly unfastened and opened the umbrella with it angled so it was outside the car as he did, and stepped out with his heeled boots on, lifting the umbrella over his head to shield himself from the rain.

[Wild Pet Found]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate