Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Debt and Bounties (M: E)

Postby Jedi » 12/27/2020 6:31 PM

Taszeis Yiltsa

The man walked along, his spellbook latched on his back. He crossed his arms behind his waist, a proper elegance in his stride that would mimic a high elf. Behind him, a tall, light blue skinned elf walked behind.

Nalfros Vethdon

"What did you do?" he called ahead. "What foul magic have you cast on me?" He wasn't following out of choice, but rather a form of enchantment cast upon him by the magic of the well. Due to a clever plan, the slim wizard ahead of him now had a buff bodyguard following behind.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Re: Debt and Bounties

Postby Kitsumi » 12/27/2020 6:46 PM

Things had suddenly become much more difficult. When Crux was originally contracted for the bounty, the wizard had been alone. But now, somehow, he had managed to convince a much stronger man to defend him. And while the rogue was confidant in their abilities, they weren't sure if they could take on both people at once. That meant that their best option would be to wait until the wizard was alone once more. So they attempted to remain unseen, several steps behind their target.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Re: Debt and Bounties (M: E)

Postby Jedi » 12/27/2020 7:44 PM

"I never said you could talk," the sly man leading said. "Just follow and defend me. You are my property from now on." The blue skinned elf rushed up to him and grabbed him by the back of his collar. "Why should I!? I am NOT your property." The smaller man grinned. "You can't hurt me. I own you." Nalfros reeled his hand back and curled it into a fist. He then threw it forward, but found it pulling short for reasons he couldn't explain.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate