Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby robopup24 » 02/23/2008 7:52 PM

(-Flails- Sorry for the dely. I needed to gather prizes X3)
The doors, indeed, were strange. They shimered in and out, flashing one color and then another. The first door seemed almost alive, jumping here and there, growling every now and then. The other door was just flat, pulsing a dull glow. The Gyrraptor was standing in the middle of the two, her smile completely vanished. "The house will disappear soon." The Gyrraptor weakly said. "And so will I. One last try. One last time."

What? You only have one more try to get that prize? Oh dear...

Quickly! Quickly! Pick a door! You heard the Gyrraptor! The house will disappear soon, along with you!

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/23/2008 8:32 PM

"Well then, let's git to it,"Ironhide rumbled, striding forward. He was not one for mincing words, and went straight for the jumpin' and growlin' door. His grayish colored eyes were determined. "All right, pardner. Let's git to it."He stepped through the door.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/01/2008 9:01 PM

Ironhide waited patiently, before snorting. Patience wasn't his strong point, although he had other strong points. His fur bristled slightly as he shifted from foot to foot.

((Since this is kinda dead, I'm taking him out...Might bring someone else in if you still wanted to do that prizes. ^^))

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/01/2008 9:02 PM

The purple toned Lucain had nearly had enough. How dare Fioray ask him to stand here and wait for something that wouldn't happen! He 'humphed' looking extremely annoyed. He wasn't someone who took wasting time lightly, and he believed his time to be valuable.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/01/2008 9:02 PM

Ironhide decided to sit a while. He was getting quite bored. His grey eyes darted around the room, taking in the disgustingly pink color of the walls, and everything else in it. No wonder Fioray had been in a hurry to leave. The warrior closed his eyes, trying not to think about where he was.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/01/2008 9:03 PM

That was it! Jumping to his feet, the purple male snorted crossly at the doors. "I'm gettin' outta here," he grumbled crossly, his growls following after him as he turned tail and marched off.

[5]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous