Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby Freezair » 02/19/2008 11:28 PM

"No thanks. I ain't no stuffed animal."

He looked down at his leg. "Sure looks awful bare, though. I'd think it'd need some kind of protection. Don't they make some kinda glue you can use to stick cuts back together?" He'd read about such a thing in a science magazine somewhere. There really wasn't anything krazy glue couldn't do, was there?

[8]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/19/2008 11:41 PM

Bast laughed lightly, a pleasant, chiming sound, quite unlike her gruff voice. "I believe they do. Unfortunately, I don't approve of using...Er, glue. It's stitches, or nothing. It should heal on it's own. The bandages are tight enough to keep the skin together long enough for it to heal. You'll just have to remember to re-bandage it every couple of days. She leaned against the cabinet, wings fluttering softly to find comfortable positions on her back. Her tails waved lazily behind her. "Is anyone hungry, by the way? I'm sure I could rustle up something from the fridge in my office."

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/20/2008 8:38 PM

"That'd be nice," he said. "Could use some food after loosin' all that blood. Got anything high in iron?"

He was beginning to understand how lightheaded all that blood loss made him feel. He felt slightly dizzy, and a sudden thirst sprang up in his mouth. Something more substatial than water would be good. Maybe some juice...

[9]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/21/2008 6:05 PM

(-Pops back in-)
Ah, food? That sounded great.
Mist suddenly realized that she was hungry, ravenously hungry. Smiling a bit, she signaled, Food would be great. Would you mind getting something for Joseph too?

Joseph had leaned against the pillows, his eyes closed. He was obviously in deep thought...

We would like some water and some fruits please...

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/21/2008 8:44 PM

(Since Bastet is joining the war, I believe I need to wrap this RP up so she can be over there, or something. Right? -Pokes Robo-)

"Sure thing," Bastet said, weaving a hand tiredly. In all the commotion, she had been completely worn out. Her body was exhausted, and her eyelids droopy. She plodded out of the room, her movements slow and sluggish, and not as fluid and graceful as before. In a few minutes, she came back with a tray, a small bowl of fruits on top, and three glasses of juice.

"Here," she said, setting it on the table. She grabbed one of the juice cups, and handed it to Ken, before doing the same to the other two juice cups for Mist and Joseph. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head. "Enjoy," she chirped, smiling.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/21/2008 9:19 PM

Ken took a cup of juice from the tray and sipped. He couldn't quite put a name to the flavor. It was tangy, tart, and quite possibly tropical--but, living in Barakka, he tried many such fruits every week, and he still could not identify this one. Perhaps it was a blend.

"You have good bedside manner," he said, sipping from the bottom of his cup. "Awful nice of you to offer us some food."

He smiled and put the empty cup down.

[10]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/21/2008 10:32 PM

(-Gets the hint X3-)
Mist gently picked up a juice and sipped it. Ah, how great it tasted! She managed an odd half-smile as she carefully set it down and took an orange. Hesitating, Mist turned to Joseph.

"Go ahead and eat." He slightly growled. "You don't need to worry about me." Joseph's gaze fixed itself on Bastet. "We'll have to go now, unfortunantly. I thank you especially for healing me." His tone told everyone that he was far from thankful. "Mist, let's go now."

Now? Mist almost dropped the orange. Couldn't she stay a bit longer-? "We have to go now Mist." Joseph slowly stood up, ignoring his body's protests. "Lita and the others...we can't keep them waiting. We have to go ba-" His sentance died away as his legs suddenly buckled. He slammed into the cold floor, anger at himself rising. Dangit, he couldn't aford to be weak!

He felt Mist's hands on him but he shrugged it off. "I can get up myself, Mist." Joseph painfully got up to his feet, trying to bear the pain. Dang, his body was in worse shape than he thought.

"Thank you." Joseph muttered at Bastet again and half-stumbled, half-trotted out the door. Mist, lingering behind, gave a shy wave at the two before hastily following her companion.

(The two have left the roleplay~)

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/21/2008 10:50 PM

The Lakuhndra physician smiled gently at the two. She shook her head, rolling her eyes playfully. She had a feeling that was not the last time she would see them. But she also had a feeling that the next time she did, it would be on opposite ends of the battle field. She turned to Ken, tipped her head.

"Of course. And it's no trouble at all." She stretched her wings languidly, before a frown crossed over her features. "I know it's sudden of me to...Rush you...But I've got to go. Duty calls." She did not say where she was supposed to go. It could not be said that he was not a spy. But she felt at ease around him, like she could trust him.

"Listen, if you ever want to talk, why don't you swing by?" She handed him a card, an address written on the back. "Or heck, write me a letter." She flashed him a brief, charming smile. "I'd like to hear from you sometime, if that's all right. There's not much of anyone else I have to talk to..."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/22/2008 2:56 AM

"Sure thing, Miss Bastet." Oddly enough, even though it was empty, Ken found himself raising that little paper cup and tipping it at her. "I'll be around."

He stood uneasily. The bandages pulled at his skin; he winced suddenly.

"Thanks again, you know. For patching me up."

He smiled. Now that was a rare occurance.

[11]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/22/2008 7:34 PM

Bastet smiled, eyes glowing in the pale light of the lamps in the room. "No worries. I hope I'll see and hear from you soon, Kendall. It was a pleasure ,meeting you." She dipped her head, and inclined her torso in an elegant, and old world bow. It was not often that one saw such a thing nowadays. Bust Bastet was an old-fashioned, old world kind of gal. She waved, and smiled. This would be the last time in a long time that either would see the other. For now, it was off to war...

((Will close after Freezair posts))

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous