Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

New Arrivals Done

Postby Cali » 03/12/2008 8:50 PM

Void Yonyuu
Phoenix  
Purine Fenling
 Red Fox

Phoenix and Red Fox entered the town and looked around.  "So where are we now?"  Red Fox asked.  "Nabias." was Phoenix's reply.  The pair headed into the crowd.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/13/2008 9:26 AM

[center]Image
Vipengale was walki9ng around, when she saw a fenling.  "Souseiseki?  Is that you," she asked.  but she didn't see any marking of a Rose.  "Oh.  Your not her.  might if I help," she asked again.
{1}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/13/2008 1:28 PM

Red Fox was about to send back a sarcastic remark, but Phoenix sensed it and stepped in "Yes, we could use a little help.  We have never been here before, and so we could use a guide."  she said.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/13/2008 4:19 PM

"Pleasure to help, oh hold on a sec."  Vipengale flashed and turned into her half-breed form.  'That's better.  I'm Vipengale, by the way.  might I ask for your names?"

{2] ((ooc:  she's in half-breed form in this Rp.  if that's ok?))
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/13/2008 8:12 PM

"My name is Phoenix, and this is Red Fox."  Phoenix said.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/14/2008 7:10 PM

"Come on, let's go around town," said Vipengale.  "This is the second biggeszt city ever.  Across from the ocean is a smaller Island, that's part of this city,  it's called Evelon Acadamy.  Right now, it's under construction."  She walked to the corner, and waited for Phoenix and Red fox to catch up.
{3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/17/2008 7:42 PM

Phoenix and Red Fox rushed to catch up.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/18/2008 1:33 PM

"So, we are very new here and, mmmmh."  Red Fox was silenced by her partner, "Shhh, quiet you blabbermouth."  Phoenix whispered.  "I just wanted to ask about the war."  Red Fox hissed back.   "Let me do it, you'll probably share your life story."  Phoenix retorted.  "As my friend here was about ot ask, we were wondering why the war started.  I mean, isn't peace better then fighting?  Our Clan belives that, we only fight our archenemies."
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/19/2008 5:23 PM

"Well...  Souseiseki, Firewing, Blaze, and Fiore are in the war and Blaze said in her letter: 'We are having a hard time with this battle, so we might be dead or alive.  Please, pray for us Imperials.'  That's what it said," said Vipengale.  "Why do you ask?"
{4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/19/2008 7:47 PM

((OCC: Mind if I join?))

Hydrokuhna  Name: Hydra
Common Kuhna
Name: Kon

"Wait up!"  yelped the little kuhna as he ran up beside a hydrokuhna.  The hydrokuhna continued to walk on as if her companion wasn't even there.

"Hydra, why don't you talk much?"  sighed the kuhna.  

"Because...Kon...I don't like to..."  replied Hydra, a hint of boredom in her voice.  Deciding to give up for the moment, Kon quickly gained his happy-go-lucky attitude back and began to hop playfully ahead of Hydra.  Hydra gave a quiet sigh and gazed up at the clouds, day dreaming as she usually did.  

Meanwhile, Kon had gotten ahead of her a good distance and squeezed his way through a crowd of people.  Never before had he seen this many people in one town.  Then again, it was rare for him to get a chance to even go to many places.  As of late, he had been locked up in his pen with Hydra and their friend Leena, a prismatic tali.  Today was a treat from his trainer, Sky.  They were given the chance to explore some as long as they would come back safely.  Leena had chosen to stay behind so just him and Hydra had come.  'Hmmm...I think we're going to need some help finding out where we are...'  With that thought, Kon raced back to find Hydra.

'I wonder what it would be like to fly higher than the clouds...' Hydra sighed lightly as her emerald eyes stared deeply into the cloudy sky.  She had sat lazily in the middle of the street and drifted away with her thoughts.  This is where Kon found her.  He ran towards her, but clumsily ran into some humans leg, causing him to land nose first in front of her. Her ears twitched at the sound of skidding rocks and looked down to see Kon pawing at his nose.  She merely blinked and tilted her head in slight confusion.

"Ouch!  That kinda hurt...but I'm fine."  Kon smiled as he lifted himself up and shook the loose dirt from his fur.  "We need to find out where we are so let's find someone to help us."  He took off through the crowds again with, what seemed like, his endless energy.  Hydra slowly got up and trotted at a stead pace after him.  Up ahead, Kon spotted a void Yonyuu and Purine Fenling chatting with what looked to be a half-human half-creature...a half-breed if you will.  He let out a laugh of excitement and ran up to the group with Hydra at his heels.  He called out, "Hey there!  Excuse me!  Could you help us?"

{1} {1}

**Wow I didn't know it would be that long ^.^'**
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Cali » 03/20/2008 6:02 PM

((No))
Red Fox heard the two Kuhnas, and poked Phoenix.  Phoenix looked over and saw them.  "What do you need help with?" she called out.  Red Fox added "Maybe you could help us to!"
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/20/2008 6:15 PM

"I would love to help all of you.  I'm Vipengale, and I'll be your tourguide today," she said.  "Eould you like to go to a favorite store, a place to eat, or go to the dance arena?  Your choice," said Vipengale.

{5}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/20/2008 6:18 PM

"Umm what about our question? Did you not hear?" Phoenix asked.  "I will repeat it if you like."
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/20/2008 6:43 PM

"Oh I'm sorry, I must not have heard you."  Kon slowled his pace as he neared the group and bowed.  "Hi my name's Kon and this..."  Kon smiled and pointed to Hydra, "...is Hydra."  Hydra nodded to the group and calmly sat down beside Kon.  

Kon continued, "Yes, we were wondering, since we're new here and all, what this place is exactly."  Hydra silently nodded in agreement.  Kon turned to Vipengale and gave a toothy grin.  "Thank you, yes, I do believe a tourguide would be wonderful."  He took a breath and turned to the others.  "It doesn't really matter to me where we go...I'm game for anything!"

{2} {2}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Cali » 03/21/2008 8:43 PM

"Nevermind, we are just very new and wanted to hear about this war we've heard of."  Phoenix said.  "And it doesn't matter where we go, you decide Kon and Hydra." Red Fox added.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next