Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/25/2008 5:27 PM

They were singing now?  Man, Kon had a hard time keeping up with these people.  But he was having fun, apart from the part where he was almost attacked.  As they ended the song he applauded them.  Meanwhile, Hydra lapped at a bowl of soup in front of her, from when Amy had sat the trays down.  Soon enough they were all back at the table.  

"Yes, I would like to hear what you can tell us about the war..."  said Hydra, agreeing with Phoenix.  "...that is, if you can..."  she added.

{8} {8}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/27/2008 2:01 PM

"Hm.  The war?  I think I know a little bit of the war," said Amy.  "Well...  Hm...  I guess I don't know about the war."  "I might know a little bit of it.  Let's see.  The war is like a battle, but you already know what a war is.  This war.  No one know why it started or when it ends.  But when I checked the tallied board, Purines were winning," said Vipengale.  "All I know is that lives were taken, not to mention that these two mates that're with another.  But if one dies in the war, the other goes bazerck.  Trust me," said Vipershi.  "Fire's Tali?±a and Max's Sethor.  Both Imperials," said Amy.  "Does that anser your question.  I mean, we don't know how it started or what," said Amy.
{13}{11}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/27/2008 11:09 PM

"Yeah, I won't ask for info you don't have.  Thanks." Phoenix said.  We'll just have to ask around she thought.  "Glad the Purines are winning, I mean, I know a bit, and they were invaded.  Unless those Imperials have a good reason to justify this, I'll stand with the Purines.  And not just because that's what color I am." Red Fox added.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/28/2008 6:26 AM

Hydra sat silent for a while, taking in the information she had heard.  'So this war is between the Imperials and Purines.  At least I now a little about it now...'  

"Thanks for telling us about it.  Even the littlest bit of information helps me understand it more."  She said.  Glancing at Kon beside her, she could tell he was slightly confused.  He hung his head and thought about it.

"Why would people want to start wars.  In the end everyone will have lost something, whether it be small or large."  He absolutely hated the idea of war.  Violence was just something that he couldn't understand.  Hydra lightly rubbed his head with one of her tails.

"It's okay Kon.  Don't worry about it too much.  It's bound to happen sooner or later.  Now a days, we just can't avoid it."  Kon's ears drooped slowly.  Hydra added, "But the good thing about battles is they have to end sometime...At least there's that."  She added.  Kon lifted his head and smiled at her.

"Yeah, at least there's that."

{9} {9}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/28/2008 1:09 PM

Phoenix thought for a moment.  "I know some of war, as in why they start.  They usually start because both sides disagree on some matter.  But they also start from greed, rebellion, and events like assassinations.  Most do end, but some continue for generations.   Thankfully, wars between countries are usually the short kind.  The only war I've eve heard of that went long is still going on.  It's between rival clans, but trust me, you don't want to hear about that war."  she said.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/28/2008 5:54 PM

"Well, yes, but this is different.  Souseiseki, our master, has a little problem," said Vipengale.  "She's got a cur-," Amy was stopped by Vipengale's hand.  "And baisically, I hate to admit it, but do you guys want to join the war?  tough luck, the ponly way to get into the war is by lost badges in the Potion shop," said Vipengale.
{14}{12}
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/28/2008 6:41 PM

"Join the war!?"  Kon shouted in surprise.  "Oh no no no.  No war for me thanks!"  He waved his paw in front of him.  

Hydra's ears twitched at the question.  "Lost badges?  You mean they'll let anyone in the war who presents them with one of these badges?"  She paused and gave it a second thought,   "That's dangerous isn't it?  I mean couldn't there be like a spy or something possibly working for the other side?  With all the commotion on the battle field, I'd imagine loosing a badge is quite easy."  Her tails twitched as she lost herself deep in her thoughts.  Kon nudged her lightly.

"Come on now Hydra.  Let's not get carried away, remember?  You said we should pay it no mind.  It doesn't concern us anyways."  Hydra glanced at him and sighed.

"Yes I suppose you're right."  She hunched, slightly embarrassed. "I guess I let my mind trail off a bit.  My apologizes."

{10} {10}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 04/01/2008 1:13 PM

Buying lost badges, this was news.  "Thanks for the information." Phoenix said.   First chance, someone would be visiting that shop for a badge or two.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 04/06/2008 6:34 PM

((I think I'm going to pull them out now.  Thanks its been fun!  ^-^))

Hydra glanced up at a clock hanging on the dinner wall as it began to chime.  The clock read 2:00pm.  She nudged Kon and gestured at the clock.  He nodded in agreement and they both jumped down from their chairs.

"Well, everyone, I'm afraid we must be going now.  Thanks for the tour."  Hydra waved and headed for the door.  

"Yes thanks for a great time!  Hope we see each other again!"  Kon shouted and chased after Hydra.

{11} {11}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 04/07/2008 5:52 PM

((Yeah, see ya. I'm done))

Phoenix watched the two khunnas leave and realized that they should be leaving to. "Well, thanks for the help.  But we should be going bye." she said as she and Red Fox got up and left, heading towards home.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/07/2008 5:56 PM

"Bye, guys," said Vipengale and Amy.
{15}{13}

I'm out, too
And that's the TRUTH