Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/21/2008 9:05 PM

"So.  It's the war you wanna hear?  Well, I'll tell you, with lunch.  Chinese, anybody," asked Vipengale as she looked at the two kuhnas and the feling who was with the Yonuu.  "i'll tell you on the way if you like.  I don't know how it started, but I'll tell you the story and how it's going."
{6}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/22/2008 2:23 PM

Kon turned a deaf ear to the mention of a war as he hated the idea of fighting.  He was a very peaceful Kuhna.  He rubbed his stomach with a grin:

"Chinese would be great!"  However, the mention of war caught Hydra's attention.  

"War?"  She said in a hushed tone. "I would like to hear more about this..."  Kon looked at Hydra with wide eyes.  He had never seen her this concerned about something before.  'This must be a big deal to her then...or something'

{3} {3}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/22/2008 9:32 PM

"ALright!  Let's go.  But, there's a problem.  A person I know, isn't so bright.  She's a waitress there.  And, you don't wanna know what she does to the boys.  Let's just say, the last one, got a scar from that.  But if I'm with you guys, you're safe," said Vipengale.  They entered the resturant, and a kuhna came walking Towards them.
[center]Image
Right this way, people.  Vipengale," said the kuhna.  "Hi Amy.  What're you doing here," said Vipengale.  "Half time workshop here.  Came to eat with your friends," asked Amy and winked at the kuhnas.

{7}{Amy=5}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/23/2008 3:54 PM

Kon tilted his head in slight confusion. 'A female that hurts males?  Why would she do that?'  He quickly shook the thought away and began jumping  ahead excitedly.  Hydra shook her head in silent embarrassment as she slowly followed the group into the restaurant.

A small cake kuhna walked up and greeted them and began to chat with Vipengale.  Kon hardly noticed seeing as he was overwhelmed with the sight of interior of the restaurant.  He started to trot off in another direction but was stopped by Hydra's paw slamming on one of his tails.  The sudden jerk made him fall backwards and he looked back at Hydra with a sad face.

"No Kon.  Stay here."  Hydra whispered.  The two turned around in time to see the cake kuhna winking at them.  They were speechless, having clearly missed something said in Vipengale's and this kuhna's conversation.

{4} {4}

**Kon is so clueless sometimes its funny** :P
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/23/2008 4:17 PM

"Who are your friends, Vipe?  And what's his name," asked Amy, pointing at the Kuhna.  "This is Red fox, Phoenix, Hydra, and Kon," said Vipengale.  "Nice to meet you guys.  I'm Amy Rose.  Right this way please, I'll show you the best place, other then the one near there," said Amy and pointed to the right.  A female Anthro kuhna, with red eyes spotted Kon.  Her teeth were covered in blood.  "Quickly, now.  Before she see you," said Amy.  "Too late, Senourita," said the Anthro kuhna.  "Nice to see another kuhna.  Let me take him," she said.  "Don't even think about it, Vipershi.  I'm with them, and you don't touch him," said Vipoengale, pointing a sword to Vipershi's throught.  "Lead the way, Amy.  I'll be there in a sec."  "Yes.  C'mon everyone.  Let's go to the table," said Amy, and wen to the left.
{8}{6}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/23/2008 5:40 PM

((I wonder where Cali is  :?:  I feel bad for continuing without them posting))

At the glare of the Anthro kuhna, Kon jumped back, ears flat against his head and eyes wide with fear and surprise.  The looks of this kuhna seriously freaked him out.  He slowly slunk behind Vipengale's legs.  Hydra, her protective instincts of her friends kicking in, also flattened her ears and bared her teeth at the strange kuhna as she backed her way in front of Kon.  Kon couldn't take his eyes of this kuhna...there was something about her that didn't feel right at all.  His happy-go-lucky attitude couldn't even unfreeze him from his cowering position.

As Vipengale pulled a sword out on the opposing kuhna, Amy, the cake kuhna, had motioned for them to follow her.  Hydra hesitantly followed, still glaring at the enemy kuhna.  

"Kon...hurry..."  Hydra's voice broke through Kon's body and he quickly jumped up with a nervous smile and ran after the other kuhnas, making sure not to make eye contact again.

{5 - level 2} {5 - level 2}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/23/2008 6:23 PM

((Don't know...  Let's hope that she's ok.))

"Out of the way, Vipengale.  All I wanna do is bit ehim, just once," said Vipershi.  "I don't think so.  You are not allowed to do that," said Vipengale.  Those two were looking at eachother like it was time to die.  "You've been to dramastic, every time, you chant a spell and the male can't escape.  What's that?  the seventh one," she said.  "Oh shut up!  I've never even had a common yet.  I want him!  And if you stand in my way, then die," said Vipershi.  "... Hm.  Gladely," asaid Vipengale.  

Here we are, guys.  This is table 97.  It's protective from her," said Amy.  "Please, enjoy the place, as you can see tha-" Her sentence was stopped by a boom.  "What the?"  Vipengale and Vipershi were in battle.  "Ah-ah.  Stop it, please," said Amy.  Vipengale was hitten in the shoulder.  She landed on the table that had a barrier.  Vipershi was shocked as she tried to attack her again.  She went back to the right side of the resturant,and grabbed a male kuhna walking in the resturant and bit his throught.  

"Meep.  She's always here.  Don't know why," said Amy.  "I do.  She has a curse.  Vipershi has toxicated blood when she was little.  Her mother was dead when she was born, but her father was being a son-of-a-gun.  Whipping her until she was hidiously injured with the symbol of Hades on her back.  Now she takes her revenge on the male kuhnas as they all look like her father," said Vipengale.  "But I'm sure she'll find happiness soon," said Amy.  "So do I, Amy.  So do I," said Vipengale.

{9}{7}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/23/2008 6:48 PM

(( Yeah I do hope she's okay...or maybe she just went on like a small family vacation for Easter?  idk))

Inside the protective barrier of table 97, Kon felt a hundred times better.  He still shivered at the sight of another male kuhna fell victim to the jaws of the crazed female kuhna.  Hydra lightly rubbed his back, trying to comfort him as best she could.  With the barrier around him, Kon regained his joyous attitude and became his old self again, much to Hydra's relief.  

They both listened intently to the Anthro kuhnas history.  Hydra sighed in sadness at the kuhnas life story.  Even though the kuhna seemed evil spirited she still felt sorry for her, seeing as she had grown up in such a harsh manner.  Kon's ears drooped as the last sentence was said.

"That's awful..."  He took a quick glance at Vipershi then turned back around.  He had never known his parents.  Sky had found him seemingly abandoned on a road side when he was younger and had taken him in.  At first he thought having no parents at all was the worst fate imaginable but after hearing about Vipershi's parents he had become thankful that his parents weren't like that.  At the most, the worst they did to him was either having had abandoned him or lost him.  He gave a sympathetic smile:

"I bet she will find happiness too.  Right?"  He looked at Hydra with that silly smile of his.  She couldn't help but smile as well.  "I hope she will too."

{6} {6}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/23/2008 6:57 PM

"She might," said Amy, and saw Vipengale, crying as she was thinking of Vipershi.  "Cheer up, Vipe.  I know you don't have parents, too.  But you've got your sisters, and Souseiseki.  But right now, she's in the war with Blaze, Fiore, and Firewing."  Amy patted her shoulder for comfert.  "Maybe if I go over there and ask her," said Vipengale.  "I'll be right back.  I'm going to grab the food, and bring it over," said Amy.  Vipen gale got off of the table and went towards the table Vipershi was at.
{10}{8}((Let's wait and let Cali post next.))
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/24/2008 3:50 PM

As Phoenix and Red Fox watched the two kuhnas fight, they were reminded of an experience they wished they had never had.  A quick glance between the two was all they needed to formulate a plan.  Phoenix lept onto the girl and Red Fox onto the boy.  They pinned them down with amazing speed, but were careful not to use all of their skills.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/24/2008 5:14 PM

Vipengale turned around at fast speed.  "What are you two doing to them," she asked.  "Here we go.  The Chinese albino special for you guys- What the heck," said Amy as she tripped when she saw what Red Fox and Phoenix were doing.  Vipengale grabbed the trays, put them down and did the twirl back flip and whacked Phoenix and Red fox on the heads, but not hard.  "Let them go," said Vipengale.  "Before I call the manager and kick you out of here," said Amy.
{11}{9}
((ooc: Cali.  Where were you?))
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/24/2008 6:27 PM

((OCC:  Yay Cali's back!  We were worried =3))

"Oh my...they were being so quiet that I had forgotten they were here!"  Kon gasped at the sight of Phoenix and Red Fox taking action.  Hydra's body stiffened at the sudden movements taken by her new friends.  She too had apparently forgotten about their presence.  Kon stepped down from his seat and began to head for the group but the seriousness of Hydra's objection made his walk short:

"Kon!  I think..."  She said, staring at the others, "...we should stay out of it."  Then she motioned for him to come back.  He did so willingly.  

{7} {7}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/24/2008 8:02 PM

"Well now that they have stopped fighting we'll be happy to release them." Phoenix.  She and Red Fox released the two kuhnas.  "Sorry if we caused any trouble.  We just didn't want them to wreak anything." Red Fox said.  
((Yeah I'm back!  I usually don't post on Sunday and couldn't make it here on Saturday.))
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/25/2008 12:53 PM

"Were you two talking about Vipershi and the male, or Hydro and Kon," said Vipengale.  "Yeah.  And thanks for saving the food, Vipe.  You saved me a big clean up," said Amy.  "So.  Wanna sing with me, Vipe?"  "Only if Vipershi could, too," said Vipengale.  "Fine.  Vipershi!  Get over here," yelled Amy.  Vipershi went over and looked depressed.  Vipengale was going to start as soon as Vipershi holded her hand.  Vipershi did.  Then the song began.  ((ooc:  If you guys want to here this song, go to youtube, type in ALI PROJECT- Seishoujo Ryouiki, and click on one of them))

Mada iwanaide
Jyumonmeita sono kotoba
"Ai" nante hane no youni karui
Sasayaite
PAPA yori yasashii TENOORU de
Ubau kakugo ga aru no naraba

Hyakuman no bara no beddo ni
Umore miru yume yori mo
Kaguwashiku watashi wa ikiteruno

Dousureba minikui mono ga
Habikotta kono sekai
Kegarezu ni habataiteyukeru noka

Hitori mayu no naka
Manabitsudukete mo
Suishou no hoshizora wa
Toosugiruno

Mada furenaide
Sono furueru yubisaki wa
Hananusubito no amai tamerai
Furete mo ii
Kono fukai mune no oku ni made
Todoku jishin ga aru no naraba

Hakuba no oujisama nanka
Shinjiteru wake janai

Hibiwareta garasu keesu ni
Kazarareta junketsu wa
Horobiyuku tenshi-tachi no shinzou

Mata asu mo mezameru tabi ni
Hyakunen no toki wo shiru
Nemurenai tamashii no ibarahime

Kuikomu kanmuri
Hitoshizuku no chi ni
Aa ima ga shinjitsu to
Omoishiru no

Mada ikanaide
Tsukiakari no kekkai de
Ayamachi ni kiduiteshimaisou
Yasurakana nukumori ni dakare
Kowaretai watashi wa
Tsumi no ko nano deshouka

Sotto koboretekuru
Namida no imi sae wakaranai

Mou iwanaide
Jyumonmeita sono kotoba
"Ai" nante kusari no youni omoi
Sasayaite
PAPA yori yasashii TENOORU de
Donna kakugo mo dekiru naraba

Saa chikatteyo
Sono furueru kuchibiru de
Mitsu wo tsumu karyuudo no tokimeki
Saratte ii
Kono fukai mune no okusoko wo
Inuku yuuki ga aru no naraba

Anata tsukamaetara
Keshite nigasanai youni shite  

When they were done, Vipershi fell on Vipengale.  "You helped me, Vipengale.  I'm free."   Vipengale smiled as she was underneath Vipershi, "You're welcome."  They didn't move one bit.  "Vipe, Vipershi?  You two okay," asked Amy.
{12}{10}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 03/25/2008 1:12 PM

"Now can we get our quetions answered?" Phoenix asked.  She and Red Fox went over to their companions.  "What, no thank you.  We did stop Vipershi and the male from destroying the place." Red Fox said, "Be quiet." Phoenix hissed.
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext