Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

A quick training session {Private} {{Closed-Finished}}

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/23/2008 7:35 PM

Prismatic Tali

Leena

The wind gently caressed the silent earth as birds cheerfully chirped overhead.  This would be a good day to do just about anything.  Sky and Leena had decided to do some wondering of their own, seeing as Hydra and Kon had gone on their own exploration trip.  

"Hey look up there, Leena.  That looks like a good spot to take a breath."  Sky huffed, pushing a low-hanging branch out of her way.  "Yeah, come on!"  Laughed Leena, having no problem squeezing through the brush.  Up ahead was a good sized clearing.  Sky took her final step from the brush and sighed in relief, pushing a strand of her light brown hair back behind her air.  She brushed loose leaves from her shirt and head-wrap.  She spotted a stump a few steps away and smiled.  She needed a good breather if she was going to make it.  Leena bound ahead and began rolling in the lush grass.  Sky giggled at her friend and made her way to the stump.
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/23/2008 8:06 PM

Sky took her seat on the stump and stretched.  Leena laid on the ground beside her began to wag her tail.

"Where are we SKy?"  She asked.  Sky reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper.  She unfolded it as best she could with the wind making it flail wildly in her hands.

"Hmmm...let me check.  If I'm not mistaken then we should be in Nabias."  Her eyes scanned the map and she found the name.  "Yep according to this we are just on the outskirts of the town."  She quickly refolded the map before the wind could claim it.  Leena's ears twitched playfully at the name.

"Nabias?  That's a funny name."  She laughed and jumped to her feet.  Sky crossed her legs and took in a deep breath.  "Come on Sky lets do something!"  Leena barked excitedly.  Sky looked at the sky and smiled.

"Okay sure, but what exactly can we do?  We didn't bring much...just a map."  Leena paused for a moment and began hopping.  

"Oh I know, I know!  Let's test my skills!"  Sky blinked blankly what do you mean exactly?"
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/23/2008 8:22 PM

Leena ran over to a tree and jumped on it.  However, her claws weren't built for climbing so she quickly fell back to the ground, landing on her feet.  Sky stared at her, completely clueless.

"What are you trying to do Leena?"  She asked curiously.  She stood up and stretched again before walking over to her.  

"I want to see how high I can make it up the tree.  Maybe it will like make the muscles in my legs stronger!"  Leena lunged at the tree again.  Sky put her hand over her mouth to silence her laughing.  'The crazy things this Tali comes up with...'  "Eh, what the heck?  At least it'll give us something to do..and it just might work too."  Sky ran over to the tree and stood ready.
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/23/2008 8:42 PM

Leena sized up the tree and crouched, her tail wagging in anticipation.  With a burst of energy, she ran for the tree once more.  Getting within range, she sprang upward and slammed into the tree's trunk with her paws.  

"Whoa!!"  Sky squealed as she ducked to avoid being hit.  She heard Leena land on the ground with a thud and raised back up.

"That was great!  You jumped higher!"  She laughed and held her hand to the tree to show how high.  "You jumped about 5'6.  My height!"  She squealed.  Leena jumped in joy and laughed:

"She I told you I would get better.  Let's do it again!"  Sky agreed with a nod and stood back out of the way.

This went on for about 20 minutes before they were tired out.  Now they found themselves sitting on the ground out of breath.

"Well..."  Sky gasped, "...you did improve on how high you could jump."  Leena smiled triumphantly and rolled to her side, panting.  Sky looked up at the sky (haha funny anyways  :P ) and gasped in shock.

"Oh man!  I forgot the time!  We need to get going soon."  She made an attempt to get up but stumbled forward.  She raised back up and blushed.  "Oops...my bad...I'm so clumsy."  Leena giggled at her trainer and stood up.  "Should we go then?"  She asked.
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 03/23/2008 8:52 PM

Sky nodded and scanned the area for a path.  "I wanted to go visit the Wishing Well that is supposed to be around her somewhere..."  She trailed off.  Leena raised an eyebrow.

"There's a wishing well around here."  She looked around her.  "I don't see one."  Sky shook her head with a smile.  

"Well first we need to find a path.  There's supposedly one here that leads to it if I remember correctly."  She froze.  "Ah see!  There it is!  Let's go, Leena."  About 100 feet from where they were was a visible path leading through a cluster of trees.  Leena happily ran ahead as she always did.  She reminded Sky of Kon.  'Which reminds me...we need to find them soon probably.  I hope they didn't stray too far.'  She ran to catch up with her Tali friend in search of the wishing well.

**Pretty pointless topic I know but I needed something to help me get enough posts in order to visit the well  lol**

Oh yeah {post #5 = level 2}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate