Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Staying Alive ~Closed

Postby Celtic » 04/22/2008 3:30 PM

Piyo

The small Piyo moved around the peoples feet; getting a little more then flustered! Nobody looked down! It was so lonesome down ehre; she rarely found any other Piyo's. Ah well; she thought, better make this quick! The Piyo skidded across the walkway, and into a nearby store for some much needed supplies.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/22/2008 3:32 PM

Her small body climbed a shelf to get to some groceries; but then struck a new problem. She couldn't lift them. Now what! She almost cried aloud in anger. Her day was not the best; not at all. Her eggs were probebly going to die now!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/22/2008 3:35 PM

The Piyo's thoughts rambled for a few minutes as she paced at the edge of the hallway. Her brains had basically become mush with all of her anger that needed to be vented. Maybe another would come and help her, she finally thought, but not 2 seconds had gone by before she dismissed it.

((Aitaitaru has come in-siggie male lucain))

"Why, Piyo! Shouldn't you be at the pen caring for those eggs? Or have you gotton that poor Corbine to do it for you?", Ai's voice was happy and raised her spirits, "No", she chirped, "I need some groceries of my own!"

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/22/2008 3:37 PM

He chuckled softly before picking the Piyo up and plopping her onto his back, "Why don't I do the shopping for you eh?", he said casually and the Piyo nodded happily. "Get the...Taucum Powder, Over there! No...Over that way! To your right Ai!", she puffed out directions before the Lucian finally grasped it. "Next?" he said.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/22/2008 3:39 PM

"Whole Milk, and then Some Montery Jack Cheese, Block", Piyo muttered and directed the lucain by his ears to the milk and cheese. Aitaitaru grunted a bit but did not complain. He was determined to keep this piyo happy. After all, she needed his help desperately but her pride never allowed her to ask.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/22/2008 3:43 PM

"I think, that's it for now!", The Piyo muttered happily and directed him to the check out center, where he placed the bag gently down onto the convetor belt. The chashier totalled the amount and to his suprise, Piyo pulled out a small wallet from her hat and payed the amount of 30KS. He didn't even have any Keystones to spend here!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/22/2008 3:45 PM

"Lets go Ai!", Piyo chirped happily, but the Lucain was finished here. So he had barely any keystones; they weren't leaving the city yet. "Nope, we're going to a store that I like!", Ai said happily and picked up the bag with his teeth. The piyo gaped at him and just let herself be led away. Oh geez, she thought, now what?

((I am leaving to Pocky's Pocky store!))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate