Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

I see dead people...You do too? Noway!(Private)

Postby Icey » 07/20/2008 9:12 PM

On the outskirts of town there was a small forest, and in that small forest there was a small stream, and that small stream lead to an almost ethreal place. A sunlit clearing in the woods where bunches of Daiseys and poseys and a few sunflowers dot the ground around the trees. Where sunlit rocks have been smothed out by years or wind and rain to form the perfect sunning rocks, which is where a spotted Lucain often makes his home.

On this particularly sunning day that said Lucain could be found stretched out on a rock, talking to what appeared to be himself. The splotched male laye dand gave a laugh, streching his paws out.  "I'm telling you Ava, that is not where puppies come from!" He said, refering to the small blonde hair girl, no older than four, that was sitting between his bladed wings. The girl laugh and stroked the Lucain's fur lovingly. "Are you sure, Cerlin?" She giggled, moving her blue eyes upwards to look around the forest.

Cerlin nodded, wagging his tail slowly. "They come from females... " He said to the girl, looking partially at her. The entire clearing seemed to glow with an ethreal light, only visable to a few eyes.
[Why do we die?] (So you can live!)
[Why do we strive?]
(So you can win! But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?)
[My question back, why do you recommend an ode temptation]

ImageImage
(So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin)
[But why attest when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
(For you to bear witness of imperfections of mortal men)
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 66
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/21/2008 1:47 PM

A young girl with wings on her back was walking through the forest and saw the dead after her.  She ran.  "Just leave me alone!"  "but we need you, Angel," said the ghosts, "We need you to help us."  "Just leave me alone!  You can't control me!  I control myself," Yelled Angel and the ghosts didn't follow her again.  She then saw a lucain with a girl on his back.

Not another ghost.  I'm sick and tired of them, she thought and stood in the exact spot she was in.

Angel: 1
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/21/2008 4:36 PM

Cerlin gave a jump, in a flash of light he became his normal self, tall, strong, rugged.. handsom.. and rather annoyed looking. "Can I help you?" He asked, moving his hand behind him to help hide Ava... even though he was sure she couldn't see the girl.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
(And a blessing Journey back to where you been 'Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in)
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/21/2008 9:04 PM

"Um...  Yes.  And do you know you have a four year old ghost girl on your back," she asked.  "I don't mind her, as long as she's not asking for my help with the Ghost war," sha said still.
{2}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icey » 07/22/2008 9:57 PM

Cerlin was a bit surprised that she could see Ava, but nontheless still upset. Ava jumped up, whispering something in his ear. A small snarl fromed across his lips, but it died down. "What business do you have here?" He asked, tone taking on more of a subdued ring. He looked.. bored almost... then again, he had to be polite..ish.. A small army of spirits seemed to peak out from behind the trees, approching Cerlin and hanging onto his still frame. He was unbothered, most of them were children anyways, nothing scarey.
[Why do we strive?]

ImageImage
[So it's a lesson?]
Icey
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/23/2008 3:13 PM

The girl looked depressed and tired for some odd reason.  "All I want is at least one simple day when I don't have to go to the cemetary.  And mainly discuss about the war.  That's all.  And I came here to find my Vioharp.  It's the only thing that soothes the dead."  The girl was talking so long she forgot her manners.  "Oh.  I'm sorry.  What're your names?"
{3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items