Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby Jaykobell » 11/16/2007 11:53 AM

[[Just using an old topic of mine instead of creating another one. :3]]

[center]ImageImage

"I wonder if it will truly happen," the Hollow Polly, Rynen, said outloud. "I wonder if it truly works, and if it's not just some myth." She turned to Oathe, the Common Fellox, who seemed distant. "What do you think?"

The Fellox swiveled his ears to tell his companion he had heard her, but he didn't reply. He didn't truly know what reply or think; he didn't have a specific idea on the matter. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see," he finally replied, his tails moving along lightly behind him as he was walking.

[Oathe: 2, Rynen: 2]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/16/2007 11:55 AM

"I see." Ryn knew Oathe had always been secretive, but the Fellox had never hidden a thing from her in the past. Surely it meant he didn't feel like getting a specific idea on the matter at hand, or maybe he simply didn't know what to think of such things. Maybe mysteries and myths weren't one of his interests?

"I simply don't feel like trying to find an idea about it," he replied simply, as if capable or reading the Polly's mind. "All I want is to head off to Tengel as soon as possible."

Ryn nodded. "Yes..."

[Oathe: 3, Rynen: 3]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/16/2007 11:58 AM

"You know how it was, Ryn," Oath reminded her. "You know how many times that Moonling asked for our help in freeing it from the darkness it's trapped in. It's been struggling for so long, it pains me..." he said, shaking his head. "I would be ready to give my life to save him."

Rynen hopped closer to his side, rubbing her forehead against his side. "Don't worry," she chirped. "But don't say that. I know how loyal and stubborn you are, but it would be pointless if you would end up dying," she said, staying close to him.

The Fellox let the bird snuggle against him without any protest. "I guess so," he admitted.

[Oathe: 4, Rynen: 4]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/16/2007 12:02 PM

They walked around Nabias for a while, the shops closed since it was still nighttime. Oathe was starting to get impatient. "Rynen, I can't stand it any longer," he complained. "Let us go to Tengel," he urged, stopping in his tracks to face the Polly.

Ryn tilted her head. "I don't see why you insists on going to Tengel," she said, flapping her long tail.

"Because Moonlings inhabit that forest," he reminded his friend. "We have more luck finding it there than anywhere else."

Ryn thought for a moment, finally nodding. "Yes, it makes a lot of sense, indeed," she admitted.

"Then let's go." And without waiting for a reply, the Fellox broke into a run, the Polly flying quickly after him.

[Oathe: 5 -- level up, Rynen: 5 -- level up -- both have left]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous