Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby SpringsSong » 09/28/2007 11:31 AM

Fire looked at the selection, and then said, "I'll take two scoops of strawberry ice cream." She smiled, for strawberry was one of her favorites aside from classic vanilla.  Snowy, however, said, "I'll take one scoop of vanilla, please."

Yeesha and Aitrus looked at each other, then to the ice cream stand.  "I'll take a scoop of mint." Aitrus said, and Yeesha responded, "I'll just have a single scoop of vanilla."

{8:7}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 09/29/2007 12:48 PM

[[Scoops! That's the word I was looking for! x3]]

Toxin nodded and then ordered the said wishes. After a little while, all cones were delivered, and the Venom Ferrikoon gave the ice cream treats to the others. "There we go." She then settled the money on the counter and nodded her thanks.

Ludwig held the cone with his tails and licked the frozen dessert. His pricked. "Mmm! This is so good!" he meowed, purring. He then continued licking, his fur around his mouth getting completely tainted with chocolate.

Sketch purred at the sight of her young son and licked the cone herself. "Mmm... Vanilla. Classic, yet always so tasteful."

[Toxin: 35 -- Level Up, Sketch: 29, Ludwig: 8]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/29/2007 1:17 PM

Fire licked her ice cream cone gingerly, holding it on one of her tails.  She was holding the pearl that had been gripped in that tail in her paw, and looked like she was thoroughly enjoying her strawberry ice cream.  Snowy also held her ice cream in one of her tails, the pearl from said tail being held in her paw.  "Mmm... Vanilla always cleanses one's pallet, doesn't it, Fire?" She asked.  Aitrus bit into his mint ice cream, seeming to be unphased by the chilly-ness of the ice cream.  Yeesha gingerly licked her ice cream, just enjoying it.

{9:8}
[[xDD]]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 09/29/2007 2:42 PM

Toxin, as for her, had ordered a marbled cone with two scoops, the ice cream blending in the three colors of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. She was licking it happily, her tail swishing gladly as her whiskers would get tainted with ice cream.

Ludwig and Sketch were licking their ice creams happily together, their free tails intertwined. The two were loudly purring, and Sketch would sometimes lick Ludwig's cheek affectionately.

[Toxin: 36, Sketch: 30 -- Level up, Ludwig: 9]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/29/2007 3:00 PM

The sounds of moving flames could be heard as Illiana made her way around the Plaza. Even though this was a town, she liked it hear since it was fairly quiet. The Ryoklein girl was looking around at the different decorative statues that watched over the sides of buildings, or stood in front. She sighed, completely relaxed after her trip to the well.

Illiana's ears perked as she heard several voices not far away. Looking around, she noticed the little group of pets. I wonder if she's high in rank where she lives... she wondered as her eyes fell on the ferrikoon's impressive tattoo. The Ryoklein girl shrugged, thinking she might as well go join them.

Her markings moved with her body as she padded over to the others. "Hello!" she called, waving a friendly paw. Her flames grew in size a moment in greeting, then shrank back to normal.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 09/29/2007 5:20 PM

Toxin felt the presence of another pet, and turned around to take a look. It seemed to be one of those Ancient kits. Toxin could recognize them easily, for a few were in Ken and hers Pen.

She walked over to the Kuhna. "Hello there," she greeted. "What brings you here?"

Sketch and Ludwig looked up. "Oh. Hello, there. What's your name?" they both asked in unison.

[Toxin: 37, Sketch: 31, Ludwig: 10 -- Level Up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/29/2007 5:39 PM

Fire turned around to look at the Ryolkein Kuhna, then smiled.  "Hello there.  I'm FireHeart, or Fire, and my companions here are Snowy, Yeesha, and Aitrus." She said.  "I'm the leader and trainer of these pets here." She said, chuckling.  Snowy glowered at Fire.  "What's this about you switching sides to the Imperialists?!" She asked, her voice distressed.  "Calm down, Snow.  I know what I'm doing." Fire said.

Aitrus bowed to the Ryolkein girl, and Yeesha inclined her head.  "Hello there.  What's your name?" Yeesha asked.

{10--Level-ups:9}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/29/2007 8:41 PM

The Ryoklein sat on her haunches and smiled peacefully. "I am Illiana." she said, her tails swaying. "I just came back from the well and decided to enjoy the scenery." She let a sigh escape her lungs as she thought of what it would be like if her wish came true. "I'v heard people go to that well to request a certain pet...Not me."

Illiana's tails swayed peacefully as she began to tell them of her wish. "My sister, Kanali, wishes to take part in the breeding seasons but she is a Flarend and unable to do so. She only wants to be able to breed with females. My wish was just that. I asked the Triumvirate to unable my sister a place in the breeding facilities without the use of a Lovey Love potion."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/30/2007 2:44 PM

Fire blinked.  "That is quite a wish your sister has.  I hope, for her sake, that it is granted." She said, remembering hearing something about how the generation Ancient Kuhnas could not breed.  Snowy could only continue eating her ice cream as Yeesha turned to Aitrus, saying, "Have you even thought about the kits we'll have in the future, Aitrus?"  The male Cake Kuhna nodded, smiling and nuzzling his mate.

{11:10}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/30/2007 6:10 PM

Illiana smiled as she watched the two Cake kuhna. Ah, how she wondered what it was like to have someone like that. Someone you could have such intense, if not a little confusing, feelings for another. The young Ryoklein wrapped her flickering tails around her feet, as they were now creating warmth as she thought about what the other two must be feeling.

"If I ever found a mate, I wouldn't care that i'm unable to have kits. As long as I can feel what you two are feeling." she said dreamily to Yeesha and Aitrus.Illiana turned to the others before speaking again. "My sister isn't into males if you know what I mean." She rolled her eyes slightly. "She's too much of a bad girl to settle down anyway."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/30/2007 6:44 PM

Aitrus chuckled.  "It... took Yeesha a while to gain her trust in me.  We knew each other a long, long time ago, when we had been promised to each other as lifemates; but then, something happened and Yeesha went through a bout of amnesia.  She had forgotten who I was entirely, hadn't you?"  The female chuckled, then said, "Well... yeah, just a little.  Until you first said to me, 'I know you know who I am.  I know you know my name.  I know you recognize me.  Look deep within yourself; Desert Bird, and you will know this to be true,' in our original tongue.  Then, I knew exactly who you were, but forgot how until we were kidnapped." She said, shuddering again.

Fire laughed slightly.  "Ah... she's one of those, isn't she?" She said, while Snowy politely excused herself for a moment.  Fire could only shake her head and say, "You'll have to pardon Snowy.  In addition to being slightly angered about the side I took in the war, she's a very sensitive girl who wishes she had a very special person--much like the person--er, Kuhna--that Yeesha has in Aitrus--and doesn't know how to wrap her mind around the thought of two females together, or two males together." She said, and Snowy walked back in, saying nothing.

{12:11}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 10/01/2007 8:39 AM

Toxin listened to the small group telling stories and wishes before replying, "Well, we have two Ancients at home. One of them is a small male named Pacyfisc, or Fisc for short. He's the only Endwar out there. He's black with a white chest and shades of purple, I guess." She shrugged, wings folding and tail flicking. "I've never really seen the difference between an Endwar and an Ooputu," she admitted. "But I guess Fisc would like to meet other Ancients. As for the other one we have, she's a female Preitor named Shade. We also had a Frezein, but he was given away as a present to a dear person of my breeder."

Sketch nodded. "Oh, yes. Young Lucas... This boy would frighten me slightly sometimes," she declared reluctantly. "So small yet... so demonic."

Ludwig said nothing and simply kept on licking his ice cream.

"Anyways," Toxin said again. "If you'd like to meet him, I'm sure he would be glad to speak with you," he told Illiana.

[Toxin: 38, Sketch: 32, Ludwig: 11]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/01/2007 1:53 PM

"Guess this chick will have to ask me about it then, won't she?" Illiana whirled around as a familiar voice came to her ears. "Kanali! What are you doing here?" the Ryoklein asked. Kanali shrugged. "Struttin'. Lookin'. Explorin'. You?" Illiana searched her mind for an answer. She didn't want her sister to know about the wish yet. "Just enjoying the scenery." she replied finally. "Isn't that always the case." Kanali had a bit of humorous sarcasm to her tone.

Kanali's blue flames wrapped around her feet as she sat down next to her sister. "So, where's this Snowy girl? If she wants to know i'll tell her. Whatever floats her boat." Illiana smiled slightly and rolled her eyes. "You'll have to excuse her. She's very blunt."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/01/2007 7:13 PM

Snowy quickly darted into the nearest bakery, wishing to remain as hidden as possible.  Fire had seen this with one of her pearls, and then said, "Snowy's actually not very talkative.  In fact, I just sent her back to the Arena to make sure some of our... questionable residents... are keeping to themselves." She said.

Aitrus and Yeesha merely continued to lick their ice cream in a carefree manner.

{13:12}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/12/2007 2:55 PM

Illiana stood up and stretched. "I think i'm gonna go explore somewhere else. Later, Kanali. Don't get into too much trouble, kay." The tan-marked kuhna bounded away. Kanali waved and called after her sister: "Trouble is my reason for living, remember?!" Illiana giggled before dissapearing.

Turning back to the group, the flarend girl shrugged. "Alright. But i'll tell her if she wants me to. I don't care either way."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext