Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby Cookie » 08/13/2008 2:05 PM

"What the.." Zafar said looking at steig. Zafar looked at dolse "Dont ever make her mad." He said laughing slightly. Dolse looked at zafar evily "How can you joke at a time like this?" He said almost growling at zafar. "Alright you two." Faine said as she watched steig "What to we do?" She asked looking at shikidori then midna.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/13/2008 6:25 PM

Midna and Shikidori saw steig as she she ran and the girl on top of the roof threw her ring blade.  The creature disspeared into bits and pieces of ruin.  Midna looked up and her hair caught the girl and pulled her down.  Steig eyes still glowed red as she turned around.  "Put me down, Midna!  You don't want to make me murder you," said the girl.
{89}{89}{114}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/13/2008 6:39 PM

"Dose she always do this?" Asked zafar, ducking before faine hit him upside the head for being smart. Dolse looked at steig "Dont do this steig" He said looking down at his feet. He couldnt stand seing steig act like this and he didnt want to see it and he didnt know if he wanted to be a part of it. Zafar shut up and looked at steig and stood quietly before he said somthing smart again.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/13/2008 6:49 PM

Midna smiled and flung the girl towards Steig, yet the cloaked girl grabbed the ring blade to stop her from hitting Steig.  Steig looked blankly at Dolse and walked to wards him and lifted his head.  "Why would I do this again?  I'm fine as long as you're there by my side, this form will not destroy anything or anyone, but for those to kill me or anyone with my siblings," she said.  Then the girl's cloak cape ripped to show her style.  Midna and Shikidori knew her for they were in shock.
{90}{90}{115}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/13/2008 7:08 PM

Dolse nodded but he still couldnt stand the fighting, but he nodded and smiled slightly. Faine hit zafar before he could say somthing. "Who is she?" Faine said finally breaking the silence of zafar and dolse. Dolse looked up at the girl and shook his head "Aparently they know." Zafar said looking at midna and shikidori.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/13/2008 7:33 PM

The girl looked ticked off for the flame in her eyes.  Midna ran and went behind Shikidori.  "Eheh.  H-hey Tira.  What's up, "said Shikidori.  "What's up?  What's up?  That's all you can say!???  You guys don't know what's up," said Tira.  Steig looked at Tira and her eyes returned back to normal.  "Where were you heading to when you saw us?"  "To the slums to see Sasayaite," said Tira.  "The slums huh?  Tell, Sasayaite I said 'Hi'," said Midna.
{91}{91}{116}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/13/2008 8:01 PM

Dolse looked at everyone strangly and then shrugged it off. "okk...." Zafar said looking at the girl. Faine leaned up against a wall, out of breath from all the commotion. Zafar looked at her and went towards her "You alright?" He said. "Yeah.. Just fine.." She said standing up straight again.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/14/2008 8:47 PM

Steig couldn't remember the last time she ever felt so tired.  She tried to stay awake, yet she couldn't, so she fell on the floor, asleep like she was cursed into a deep sleep.  Shikidori and midna looked as Steig feel onto the ground.  Tira dissapeared itno the darkness.  Before she left, Tira told them, "She's asleep, because of her memory of a place called Xepher.  Now she won't wake up, until the special someone just for her kisses on the lips.  That is.  If Dolse is really the special someone for Steig."  
{92}{92}{117}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 8:24 AM

Zafar started mumbling somthing, displeased that he couldnt go 5 seconds without somthing happening. Faine hit him in the gut before he said anything to make anyone mad. "Zafar, Will you shut up?" Dolse said looking at zafar strangly then back at steig. "Thats it? He just kisses her on the lips and she's supposed to wake up? Simple anouth..." Zafar said, mumbling some of the words.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/19/2008 8:36 PM

"Not all that simple, once you wake her up.  There's no way to make her stop with the dance," said Shikidori as he placed his head down.  Midna looked at Shikidori in shock, "You know it, too!?  Sheik got me addictited to it too!"  "Please stop talking..."  "Or else what?"  "Or else you and I have to show it to them."  Shikidori pointed to Zafar, Faine, and Dolse.
{93}{93}{118}{{Oh, man!  This'll be funny!}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items