Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Postby SirMax » 10/15/2007 8:32 AM

"...something on your mind, big guy?" asked Satar curiously, watching Idzuna stare out the window glumly. Hmm... what would an ex-mercinary be worried about..? "Something to do with the war, maybe?" Satar guessed. Old clients pestering him to get back into the game?

[[8]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/15/2007 10:37 AM

"A little bit about the war.. but not really.." he grumbled. Idzuna didn't have to fight in the war, but he felt as though he owed it to Draiz. "It's a very long story... that started ages ago."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/15/2007 2:31 PM

"Well then if you start telling it now you might be able to finish before sundown." said Satar cheerfully, taking his chai tea as Paul returned with the beverages, handing the Dr.Pepper to Idzuna before heading for another table.

[[9]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/15/2007 5:56 PM

The glass was brought to his lips, quickly downing quite a bit of it. He hadn't had anything to eat or drink since his visit to the clinic. Finally setting it down again, he spoke out, "I doubt you'd truely want to listen... It'd most likely bore you."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/15/2007 6:09 PM

"I'm never bored by a life story, and believe me, I've heard some that came close, like this guy who told me about his life, and about every time he'd ever clipped his toenails. Skimmed over his marriage, but described his toenails in amazing detail. Weird guy. Anyway, tell me all there is to know." Satar finished, sipping his tea and looking eagerly at Idzuna. Satar prided himself on being a good listener, something that was severely lacking in modern times.

[[10]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 10/15/2007 7:30 PM

Idzuna stood up, pushing himself away from the table. "Sorry... I suppose we may meet again, but it seems as though I must leave now..." He could feel it already.. The war was begining and he was being pulled toward it. He was needed to help his comrads. The temple fellox turned and walked out of the cafe, disappearing.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/15/2007 7:35 PM

"...um... bye Idzuna!" called Satar, sighing slightly as he stood up and, leaving the payment on the table, finished his tea and pushed his chair under the table, wondering why Idzuna had to leave before leaving himself, heading back to the pen to wait for his breeding with Rieve.

[[11]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Previous