Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: So You Want A Party? (open to anyone)

Postby Draconial » 06/29/2009 6:39 AM

When At'Kar managed to stop giggling, hiss eyes quickly set on something sitting on the table closest to him. A box of Oreos! He clicked his toe claws together, and leaped over to them. For such a small raptor, he could leap pretty far! He set the Plush on the table, and grabbed some of them, and went over to where Semmic was playing again. At'Kar loved Oreos! They were crisp and chocolatey on the outside, and soft and creamy on the inside. He opened one of them, and started licking off the cream. He was so busy eating the cookies and listening to Semmic, that he even forgot about thr Raptor toy on the table, which was big for him, since he had it for most of his life. Of course, that's not very long, cause he's still little, but it's long enough for him.
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Postby Thunder » 07/01/2009 12:13 PM

(I know SkyWolf hasn't made her post, but I'm just going to post so this doesn't die.)

Typhoon giggled at Memory's dance moves. "Oooh, that looks like a fun one!" she exclaimed. "You need to teach me that dance!" She tried to imitate Memory's motions, but when you were standing on two legs and the other person was on all fours, it was a little hard to copy the movements exactly. "What is this called? I have to show it to my friends back at the pen!"

Semmic held back a laugh at the sight of Ken being surprised by At'kar. Yes, he could watch what was going on and still play the correct notes. He had a lot of practice. He hoped that someone who loved music as much as he did would come in. Then he'd have some company.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/01/2009 11:04 PM

(( Gah!  @o@  I'm so sorry!  ><;; I'm so slow - and used to slower moving RPs  xD;;  Just pass me up if I forget - I'll eventually remember  xP  -shot- ))

~**~**~**~

Nuray laughed loudly at the startled Ken, maybe a little too loud.  But she just couldn't resist!  I mean, come on, a huge tough-looking bouncer guy getting so startled by a small kid.  One word to Nuray - hilarious.  She quickly cupped her mouth to force herself to stop.

'Oh no - not that darn laughing fit!'  Yep, it was true - Nuray is known to go into laughing fits.  Mainly because of sugar - go figure.  And sugar...she had.  Oh dear...

"Oh! Dancing!~" she gasped, realizing that dancing was about to commence.  She watched Memory, trying to get a feel for her movements.  Maybe it would be easier if she transformed to quad?  But she didn't want to...  Eh, she'd try it as she was - a challenge was fun, especially one that dealt with dance.

Nuray started with the head-bobbing.  It made her laugh, and probably the others too.  It looked so ... weird, and her shaping her arms into bird wings didn't help much.  But she didn't mind, it was fun!  She strutted around in a circle, head bobbing and arms flapping awkwardly.  

"Like this?" she asked with a laugh.

{16}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Freezair » 07/01/2009 11:10 PM

"It's called the Weapon of Choice," Memory explained. "Probably 'cuz the person who showed me it made it up when listening to that song. I think it's kinda funky, don't you? Hope I'm walking with the rhythm! Wait... is attracting the worm a bad thing or not? Isn't a reference to some... book or something? Man, I'm forgetful today."

Ken inwardly thrilled when he saw that the little kid had put down the plushie. Now was his chance. He didn't know why, but he was tiptoeing--he tried not to attract the attention of the little Serraptor face-deep in a box of cookies while he snuck up. Looking left and right to see if the cost was clear, he swooped down on the plushie, attempting to give it one good squeeze.

[32, 17]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Draconial » 07/02/2009 6:12 AM

By now, At'Kar had finished his cookies, and got up to do something else. He turned around (not noticing Ken) and saw Memory and Nuray dancing, and laughed. They looked like giant Mr. Wilsons! The little Serraptor trotted over to them. "Why are you acting like birdies?" he asked, almost getting hit on the head by Nuray's arm once. He took a few steps back, and looked hopefully at the two people (I think they both are... I forgot :P)
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 07/02/2009 11:27 AM

(Nuray and Typhoon are in human form, Memory isn't o3o)

Typhoon giggled at At'kar and gave him a gentle smile. "It's a dance Memory learned!" she answered him. "And it seems like it's called 'The Weapon of Choice'. I've never heard that song." Her gaze went back to Memory so she could observe the dance steps. It was a funny little dance. She liked it. Upon mentioning "attracting the worm", Typhoon tilted her head in confusion. "Attracting the worm?" she asked. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Semmic glanced up, one of his eyes hidden by his long, highlighted hair. He saw Ken give the plushie a squeeze and had to bite his tongue to keep himself from laughing out loud. Ohhhhh boy, he thought. Man, you're one strange guy, Ken. He kept his thoughts in his mind and continued to play, looking up every so often to check up on what was going on around him.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/02/2009 4:08 PM

"The Weapon of Choice?  I've never heard of that..." Nuray gasped lightly through breaths.  This dancing was simple but still fairly tiring.  

Her attention turned to At'Kar as she nearly missed conking him on the head with her arm.  She quickly stopped and knelt down to inspect the young Serraptor.  "Oh!  I didn't get you anywhere, did I!?" she gasped, gently putting a hand on his head.  

"Birdies?  Wha - oh!  The dance!" she laughed, remembering what see was doing.  "Part of the dance Memory was teaching us said to bob your head like a bird.  It's actually quite fun!  Would you like to try?" she asked with a smile.

She caught a glimpse of Ken attacking At'Kar's plush out of the corner of her eye and giggled.  'Oh wow, Ken.  You couldn't let it go, huh?' she thought happily.

{17}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/04/2009 4:11 PM

Ah-ha! Finally! He'd managed to find the target! Ken swept up the plushie, and, looking around to make sure no one was watching, gave the toy a quick squeeze.

It felt like... a plushie.

He pinched the arms and legs a little to make sure, but there was nothing inside that he could feel aside from stuffing. He breathed a sigh of relief. The toy was just a toy, and everyone was safe. He set it back where he'd found it, and tried to creep back to the door without attracting attention.

Memory, meanwhile, tried to explain her rambling. "It's part of the song. It's like... They say this thing, 'if it walks without the rhythm, it won't attract the worm,' and that's part of the song. And I heard it was about some book somewhere. We don't have a computer, do we? I'll look on it and... find the song, or something."

[33, 18]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 07/04/2009 5:06 PM

"No thanks." At'Kar turned around, and noticed something. He sniffed the air, then ran over to Ken, but only stopped for a second, and cocked his head looking at him. Then, he ran to the table, and picked up the toy, with a smile on his face. Apparently, the toy had a specific scent, and it rubbed off a bit onto Kendall. At'Kar went over to the wall, and looked around, until he found something. He crawled under a table up against the wall, apparently looking for something.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 07/06/2009 1:16 PM

"Oh," Typhoon said, upon hearing Memory's explanation of the phrase. "Well I didn't see any computers in the bar, so I guess we'll have to look it up later." As she tried to mimic Memory's dance, she nearly stumbled over a loose stone in the road and quickly picked herself up again. "Oops!" she exclaimed, staring down at the stone. It was sticking up slightly, at a 30 degree angle or so. Typhoon nudged the stone with her foot, and it went back to the correct position. "I better be a little more careful, huh?"

Semmic let out a quiet, amused chuckle, unable to contain his laughter much longer. He's a little kid, Ken! he thought. I doubt a child would bring something dangerous to a party. He glanced over at At'kar, who was now, apparently, rummaging around, trying to find something. "Do you need help?" Semmic called to At'kar.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/08/2009 9:20 AM

((  So sorry for the wait!  ><;;  Life's been all  !@#$%^&* on me  @__@;  ))

Nuray also noticed the small At'Kar seemingly hunting for something.  She tilted her head slightly to the right with an amused "Hm?".  She watched him a few seconds longer.

"Yes, do you need help, little one?" she offered along with Semmic.  She leaned in towards him, placing her hands on her knees for support.  

{18}

((  Epic fail post Dx  Sorry it's so short - my muse has died  x__X;  ))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/08/2009 12:10 PM

Well, it looked like no harm done, then. The little kid ran back to the toy and picked it up--and then started fooling around with the wall. Huh.

Ken tried not to let himself get too distracted, but he couldn't help but wonder what the kid was up to.Memory saw, too. She moved over, peering at the wall.

"Lookin' fior treasure?" she asked. "Or a secret passageway or somethin'?"

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 07/08/2009 7:10 PM

There was a metallic clang, then At'Kar's tail slid under the table and out of sight, followed by echoing giggles. Wow, Ken is a good guesser! At'Kar somehow managed to get inside the ventilation ducts, and could go anywhere in the building. A short time later, there was clicking on the ceiling, and At'Kar's face was visible behind a vent, but his reptillian body soon went past it, leaving no clues to where he was, as the clicking rang through all ducts in the area.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 07/08/2009 11:12 PM

The clicking noise startled Semmic, who was too busy playing his guitar and hadn't noticed At'kar's escape into the vent. He hit a wrong note, hissing at his error, and tried to block out the clicking sound. But he found himself wondering what the heck the noise was, so he looked around, trying to find the source of the sound while keeping the tune steady. It seemed as if the noise was coming around from everywhere...how odd.

Typhoon blinked when she saw At'kar suddenly vanish. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, staring at the duct that At'kar had gone through. "I think he went into the ventilation! How are we supposed to get him out? It might be dangerous in there!" She thought she saw a scaly body pass by overhead, but it lasted only for a split second.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/10/2009 1:06 PM

"Oh!" Nuray gasped as she watched At'Kar's tail vanish under the table.  She stood, blinking for a moment, not sure what to do next.  A small clinking sound made her jump.

"At'Kar?" she called, slowly lifting up the table cloth.  But he wasn't there.  All she saw was an open vent...wait...what?  "Surely he didn't..." she spoke softly, but as she heard Typhoon she knew it had to be.

"Uh-oh...that can't be good!" she raised up and put a hand to her mouth, thinking.  He could go anywhere just about!  "Is there any other vent openings around that he could possibly be at or near?" she asked, thinking of possibly pulling him out that way.

{19}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext